[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Based.
>>
Since Russians are Slavicized Finns, it makes sense that they'd be terrified of people who go door-to-door trying to talk to them
>>
File: 1489612822067.jpg (71KB, 743x863px) Image search: [Google]
1489612822067.jpg
71KB, 743x863px
Ah yes, le epic based Putin and Russia going after a harmless and tiny fringe group!!!
>islam is still legal
Whoops... too scary for white bois to fuck with? :)
>>
>>73862863
>Russians
>White
explain yourself
>>
>>73862863
where's her panties(ใ€‡โ–กใ€‡*)???
>>
>>73862789
Why do Russians accept one oppressive regime after another? Do they feel as though they deserve to be oppressed?
>>
File: 1457745181058.jpg (161KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
1457745181058.jpg
161KB, 960x730px
>>73862789
good, american protestantism has no place on earth
>>
>>73863962
JW aren't even protestants. They're straight-up unitarians.
>>
File: 1492494734485.jpg (368KB, 1624x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1492494734485.jpg
368KB, 1624x1592px
Whats their endgame?
>>
>>73864353
let the terrorists win and then divide the world with them
>>
>>73862789
>knocks on door
>knocks door down
>>
>>73862789

Good job!
>>
>>73864725
You should know it better Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVnscHsPfR4
>>
>>73862863
It's not that they're a fringe group. It's because they're pacifist. In today's Russia this is considered as extremist by the state. Russia prepares for war.
>>
>>73865132
>they're pacifist
i like them now
>>
>knocking on doors
>extremist

fucking russians
>>
>>73862818
Religion wise Jehovah's are quite cultish. They ruined the lives of one of my friends family when they brought his mom into the fold.
>>
>>73863486
>accept
People are jusr scared by any possibility of revolution/uprising. Memories of 1917, 1991 and 2013 Ukraine works like a switch off for vast majority of population.
>>
>>73863962
>defending the largest pedophile ring
>>
>>73864353
>jews
WTF I hate Russia now
>>
>>73865336
kinda same experiences here. they scammed my greataunt to write a will to give all her belongings to the sect when she passed, needless to say her children/grandchildren were shocked and totally unaware she had gotten involved with them. heck, one of my cousins was pretty much her caretaker for the last 3 years and he got left with nothing but grief
>>
>>73865505
it doesn't really surprise me. they tend to pray on the vulnerable and try to use them as an entryway into their family.

my friends family was pretty poor and his dad lost his job due to an injury. while they were figuring things out his mom had been brought in at some point and decided to try and convert her entire family and decided her kids were already Jehovaha. She refused to let the family see their grandparents for oliday meals like Christmas, didn't allow birthday gifts, didn't allow her kids to go over to friends for holidays (I used to sneak him Halloween Candy and he'd hide it on their property because she'd throw it out if she found it) and anything like that.

My friend used to be pretty happy despite being poor but he was so depressed after the cult got her. They ended up moving away and I think divorcing. I hope the Mom didn't get custody of the kids, she was crazy after she joined that religion.
>>
>>73864353
Russia always had Islam as a influent religion since the middle ages

Ever seen their medieval armors and weapons? pretty much the same version of the islamic/arabic armory
>>
>>73862789
Based Russia
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.