[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the advantages of having 2 citizenships? I was born

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491529347022.gif (395KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491529347022.gif
395KB, 540x540px
What are the advantages of having 2 citizenships?

I was born in Russia and raised in Germany and got passports for both countries which means I can easily move around those 2 countries at any time if I wanted.

What other kinds of special abilities do I get from 2 citizenships? Can I start some kind of multinational business between Russia and Germoney or anything else that makes me money?
>>
>>73861766
are you the same guy that crashed his dad's A7 a few weeks ago?
>>
>>73861816
No, don't even have a car.
>>
>>73861905
nm then... but back on topic, you can vote in both countries
>>
File: 20170420_012705.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_012705.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
I was born in USA but also have a Serbian passport and nationality because my dad was born here.
First advantage of my US passport is I am making the /ex-yu/ thread butthurt, they are jealous of me and whenever they see me they start cussing me or they change topic in a passive aggressive way.

Second advantage is, because Serbia is currently an occupied country, my US passport is giving me an immunity, no one can do me any harm, police or corrupted institutions.
>>
>>73862093
rly makes a difference

>>73862153
welcome to the multiple citizenship club :^)
>>
>>73862153
Serbia is occupied?
>>
>>73861766
>>73862235
Also Germany and US here. And no I have no parents in the military
>>
>>73862265
Ah, good combo. 2 first world super powers.

I recommend coming to Germoney if you don't want to get shot, well, you get raped by refugees instead but atleast not killed.
>>
>>73862336
I do intend to move thereafter uni, and perhaps attend graduate school there first. I'll be in Berlin for a few weeks in the spring too.
>>
>>73862373
To move back to the US afterwards or to stay here?
>>
>>73862396
To stay in Germany during and/or after grad school, seeing as grad school doesn't cost anything or is much much cheaper than in the US.
>>
Canada and UK and I could probably apply for a Zimbabwe passport too
>>
>>73862788
Well, one can only have 2 citizenships at once as far as I know.
>>
>>73861766
Other than being able to move to either and work/study with no real challenge, you'll gain access to the countries with good diplomatic relations to either country in the form of traveling or living.

It really only depends on you and what your future plans MIGHT be.
I doubt most people take full advantage.
>>
>>73862836
Most countries don't allow it.
What I meant was that I could most likely be eligible for it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.