[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Canada >Yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: canada_yes.jpg (264KB, 972x839px) Image search: [Google]
canada_yes.jpg
264KB, 972x839px
>Canada
>Yes
>>
File: rj20pi.png (382KB, 424x515px) Image search: [Google]
rj20pi.png
382KB, 424x515px
But she got arrested. Thats a good thing. What's your point?
>>
>>73855711
Holy shit and i thought i was balding
>>
>>73855807
You are
>>
>>73855807
anglo genes
>>
File: justin_trudeau (1).jpg (268KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau (1).jpg
268KB, 1200x922px
Why has Canada gone so quiet lately with all of the over-the-top progressivism? There was a time there for a while where Weedman was doing something hilarious every day.
>>
I wish we had less arabs, pajeets and chink immigrants.
>>
>>73856111
Probably poor polling results.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3331953/kathleen-wynnes-approval-rating-nears-single-digits-poll-suggests/

Especially for the lesbo leader of Ontario.

>Kathleen Wynne’s approval rating drops to all-time low of 12% in new poll
>>
>>73855766
>On Friday, U.S. border agents noted that the same man had crossed the border into North Dakota, and alerted the Canadians. That night, RCMP were flagged that a smuggling attempt may be in the works.

Probably because Americans told RCMP to arrest them.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/3-more-arrests-sask-human-smuggling-1.4077163
>>
>>73856111
He was memeing when he was saying all that progressive shit. Hes as left of centre as they come.
>>
Were they smuggling people into america or canada? leftism is a cancer
>>
>>73856456
They didn't tell them to do anything. They forwarded important information to an ally which is what allies are for and the RCMP acted on that intel
>>
>>73856111
>There was a time there for a while where Weedman was doing something hilarious every day.
Your president is covering that right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.