[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your cunt? Can I fuck your wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492620038501.jpg (200KB, 720x774px) Image search: [Google]
1492620038501.jpg
200KB, 720x774px
>Your cunt?
Can I fuck your wife?
>>
2D in "2D waifu" stands for 2 dicks, so yes
>>
>>73842440
It's weird that of all things the thought of having sex with a woman who's fucked a paki/indian is what grosses me out so much. Something about the mix of her low standards and the feeling that some bit of that disgusting paki smell might have rubbed of on her makes me shutter
>>
>>73842841
Its natural dont worry. This is how we mark our women so no one cheats on us
>>
>>73842440
>>73842841
>/int/ernational conversation
And
>woman
>low standards
No such thing. That's a mans job.
>>
>>73842841
Lorda ka bucha!
>>
>>73843013
You said you came to pakistan. Where did u visit/stay and did you experiance racism?
>>
File: PicsArt_04-04-05.36.05.jpg (9KB, 176x106px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-04-05.36.05.jpg
9KB, 176x106px
>>73843095
Isn't Sudan-anon Arab looking AFAIR? He'd be probably be worshipped there, if yes.
>>
>>73843095
It was a Pakistani school in Saudia and they treated me alright because despite taking a massive Geography of Pakistan courseload instead of Urdu I was never anything but first

Another Sudanese kid became insanely popular after learning Urdu and using painchotte in the most appropriate of circumstances
>>
>>73843216
Fair Skin, Caucasian Arab face and hair doesn't make you non-black

Saudis stopped attacking me after they learned I wasn't Egyptian, let
>>
>>73843221
My friend tells me about a sudan he had in his school who was staying as a refugee. He knew english

>My friend:My dad also went to africa, it is a good place with a good culture and very nice niggers

He was 12 and didn't knew it was racist
>>
>>73843325
how do we save Sudan?
>>
>>73843404
My friend was talking to the sudan guy
>>
>>73843404
They're always like that, even visiting the Haram and praying in the Holy Mosque shouldn't stand in the way of racial criticism

But no-one cares because everyone's treated like a fourth rate citizen after the native Saudi
>>
>>73843611
My friend was 12 and the sudan was a grown up. He smiled and kept nodding since he knew the kid didn't know its meaning
>>
>>73843485
By infusing it with Grecian blood, only a completely Greek world can lead us to prosperity
>>
>>73843797
Sudan and Greece are best friends
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.