[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International Coin Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1968.jpg (404KB, 1358x1420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.jpg
404KB, 1358x1420px
Post coins in your collection or coins you happen to find interesting

My grandmother gave me this coin for my birthday a few days ago. It seems to be made out of gold. It has a cool looking nun on it. Don't know much about it or where it's from, might not even be issued by a country since there's no real denomination or anything
>>
>>73838056
Looks like a rare Roman coin of some kind, you might want to take it to a museum if you have those in your country.
>>
I have one of this somewhere
A collection of coins and 2 bills with the heroes of the war for independence and revolution
Coins are 5 pesos and the bills are 200 pesos for the 200 years of independence and 100 pesos for the 100 years of the start of the revolution
>>
I collect unusual euros and random currency from countries I visit or meet people from. I still need to add a lot of new ones I have lying around
>>
File: IMG_1969.jpg (495KB, 1559x1505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1969.jpg
495KB, 1559x1505px
Posting back

Looks like a man on a horse about to throw his sword into fire
>>
You fucking wanker. ...A late queen Victoria sovereign, a very nice coin worth about £275 .The man on the house is St George slaying a dragon. Get a life.
>>
>>73838056
>Queen Victoria's head
>Latin saying that it is Victoria, Queen of Britain by the grace of God
>Dont know where its from

fucking idiot
>>
>>73838775
that is saint George saying the dragon as >>73842860 said, are you stupid?
>>
>It has a cool looking nun on it
Are you fucking serious, OP?
>>
>>73838056
Gold sovereign, 22 carat gold, contains approx. 1/3 of an ounce of gold.
Some of the older ones (particularly those in decent condition like the one you have there) are worth more than just the value of the gold in them for numismatic reasons.
>>
>>73842860
Thanks anon, I'll hold on to it. It's a neat piece of history
>>73843029
I'm sorry m8 am I supposed to recognize your irrelevant past queens? Give me a break
>>
>>73843134
>german humor
>>
File: 1.jpg (149KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149KB, 720x960px
Big American Money
little mexican pesos
>>
>>73844350
>irrelevant
>queen of the most powerful country of the century
>has a literal era named after her

amerishart education.......
>>
>>73838056
I had a set of 50 state quarters p and d gold plated. I spent them on booze.

They should be in circulation unless the Indian conv. store owner kept em. I thought it would be cooler that they pass through the populace and make people go wtf?
>>
>>73846522
I also had a nice 1983 mostly pure gold dollar that my "brother" stole
>>
>>73846358
It's more of a selective hearing kinda deal
>>
>>73838253
He gets it. The rest of you got trolled.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.