[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British people in France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Guerre_de_100_ans.jpg (129KB, 736x895px) Image search: [Google]
Guerre_de_100_ans.jpg
129KB, 736x895px
Why are they so shy?

A woman and her son recently buy a house in my little town.
She walk her dog every evening and I cross her every time.
I tried to say "bonsoir" (didn't knew she was not french at the first times), then "good evening".
She always just caress my dog then continue to walk. She look at me but not saying a word.

Is it a normal behaviour in Britland?
>>
She is about 40 years old tho, I don't want to get laid.
>>
>>73801263
they're just here for the free healthcare and escape their shitty hospitals, they don't give a fuck about you or the people living here
>>
>>73801263
because she has nothing but deep contempt for you, anglos don't see the french as humans but they see as animals that only exist to cook for them and entertain them
that's why she won't lower herself to talk to you
>>
>>73801704
Wow, even if I know it's banter, your post makes me sad.
>>
>>73801825
it's not it's just a constatation of how anglos REALLY see us
>>
>>73801263
How do you know she is British of she refuses to talk to you?
>>
>>73801263
>English

It was a dispute between French

British were the paysants and it's all
>>
>>73801479
Thisn litteraly muslim tier
>that english cunt who lived here since 20 years and can't speak french for shit
>>
>>73802257
She spoke to her kid.
He also said some english words, like "baby", but he was pointing horses.
I guess she is British since it's the most probable.
>>
>>73801704
I wouldn't say they see us as animals but still they see us as lesser than them
>>
>>73801825
you're really blind if you think anglos appreciate us
>>
>>73801704
this is true
>>
you just can't trust an anglo
>>
>go to see great granduncles grave in france
>someone has smeared shit on it
>>
File: 435345.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
7KB, 225x225px
france? plutôt SOUFfrance aaahahahonhon
>>
>>73810503
Who might be behind this post ?

Answer here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_h8SdUou0U
>>
She's probably planning something, you can't trust anglos, especially br*ts
>>
>>73810693
me in the video
>>
i like frans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.