[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you mafia and fascist/anarchist terrorists!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Thank you mafia and fascist/anarchist terrorists!
>>
>>73790317
I do wonder if it's actually about our counterterror efforts or if it's just the mob not wanting sandniggers making trouble in their territory.
>>
You actually think that's the reason? Nonsense.
>>
>>73790564

Explain pls
>>
>>73790317
You don't have Muslim attacks because Italians look like Arabs. They aren't sure who's who over there so would rather just complain about being fed spaghetti.
>>
>>73790564
we have found and stopped so many potential terrorists you have no idea. We also helped other countries to do it like Norway for example, but I can't remember every case. The years from 60's to 90's (we almost reached the civil war at a certain point, due to political terrorism) have trained us
>>
>>73790500
If there was a terrorist attack it would certainly be in the place where there are the most sandniggers, the North, which is certainly not mob territory
>>
I thought you guys simply have a healthy mindset and are homogenous enough to make it very hard for radical muzzies to hide without being called out.

>>73790708
Burgers equating northern to southern mediterrans disgust me.
>>
>>73790683
We've also never been attacked despite our massive North-African population (the bulk of Islamic terrorism in Europe is committed by North-Africans). On top of that, we've had very popular anti-Muslim politicians since about 2000.

While we obviously are more competent than the French or Belgians, the fact that we haven't been successfully attacked yet is a mixture of irrelevance, coincidence and yes, a small part of it is competence of internal intelligence agencies.
>>
>>73790755
>which is certainly not mob territory
I seriously hope you don't think this.
It may not be a low level racketeering and clan wars territory, but the mob has shitload of investments in the north. You can't possibly think they launder their profits in the economic wasteland that is the south.
>>
>>73790795
Question: have you never been attacked, or never successfully attacked? Because our policemen find new terror cells weekly. They just hit them before they strike.
>>
>>73790857
I think he means that in the north mob don't have the same territory-control that they have in the south
>>
>>73790857
This >>73790924
It may have some economical power, but it's not that they could scare off the migrants with that
>>
If you having had a terrorist attack it means your country isn't relevant
>>
>>73790913
One thing I can remember is a year ago they found an AK-47 and some other stuff in some guy's house in Rotterdam.

Other than that we've had like one non-Islamic terrorist attack which tried to kill our royal family in 2009. He killed like 7 people.
>>
>>73790924
They don't need it either. I quite doubt they need to do more than pay or threaten a couple niggers they have dealings with to alert them in case of danger to efficently whistleblow.

>>73791070
Yeah see, you've got a lot less activity than we do.
>>
>>73791021
>scare off
Oh they don't need to. Don't you read the news? The sbirri find the cells through informants mostly. What hardship would be for the mob to pass some info?
>>
I want the terrorists to remove sicily
>>
File: 1491591926839.jpg (119KB, 596x519px) Image search: [Google]
1491591926839.jpg
119KB, 596x519px
>>73792414
watch it.
it's also funny because after WW2 the US wanted Sicily as the 51st state
>>
Who /casa pound/ here?
>>
>>73793306
Casa Pound is not a proper political party yet. It needs to "grow up"
>>
>>73790795
>While we obviously are more competent than the French or Belgians

Not true at all.

I'm not going to stick my hand out for the Belgian SS, but the French ones are good.
>>
it's because no one fucking cares about Italy, maybe islamists care slightly about the pope and Vatican City
shit if the v*tican gets blown up I would jack off for days
>>
>>73795251
>if the v*tican gets blown up I would jack off for days
THIS
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.