[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about laxgunlawsandlowtaxesland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: square-switzerland-flag.gif (2KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
square-switzerland-flag.gif
2KB, 460x368px
tell me about laxgunlawsandlowtaxesland
>>
mountainjews whitewashing mob money
greater albania and balkanistan

should be sanctioned and starved to death
>>
File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
>>73784877
Their laws are some of the laxest in the world and laxer than states like califaggia and jew york. Whilst also having a homicide rate lower than every EU cunt except Iceland.
Their taxes are low yet they maintain social services and healthcare better than the vast majority of EU cunts.

They are basically wizards.
>>
>>73784877
best land desu with you lad
>>
>>73785455
Why is your flag a square instead of a rectangle like everyone else but Nepal?

You and nepal I swear
>>
I would unironically kill a man to be reincarnated as a mountain jew
>>
Scheiß Amis uezserli
>>
File: captchaonpoint.png (31KB, 303x193px) Image search: [Google]
captchaonpoint.png
31KB, 303x193px
>>73785516
N E W
It's called le contrarian
>>73785558
same, and although I had an opportunity to go live there (and no, not as a farmer or any other shitty job poortuguese go do there) and I completely fucking wasted it
>>
>>73784877
they have lax gun laws and low taxes
>>
Just move there if you want..
>>
>>73787788
>just move there if you want
Oh, shitloads of people do, ranging from your average Zé to the ghetto ass niggas, that think you just have to go to a good country to have a good life, completely disregarding the fact that all they know about life is fussbol and fucking without protection, hence procriating and leaving behind a generation as stupid as they ever were. That's why the Portuguese are seen as cleaning ladies/meat factory workers in Switzerland, although there are some who go through the effort of learning german/french(the majority that goes doesnt) and actually knowing a trade in which to live off of.
>>
>>73788086
>in which
from which* sorry for bad grammar
>>
>>73784877
It's a mix between Italy and Saudi-Arabia. You may laugh but this is by far the most accurate description.
>>
>low taxes
its a fucking meme. tax freedom day is around the same date as the rest of europe
>>
>>73788216
>not looking for the white cozy neighborhoods, usually located in the suburbs, where the cows ring their bells at 6AM and everyone is speaking the alpha language that is German
It's like you choose to have a shitty opinion anon
>>
>gunfags
>>
>>73788402
/thread
>muh protection and constitutional rights
everyone knows having guns only leads to criminal activity
>>
>>73788216
thats the dumbest shit i read all day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.