[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much money do people make in France? A guy who lives in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4017.jpg (192KB, 529x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4017.jpg
192KB, 529x338px
How much money do people make in France? A guy who lives in a France told me that the statistics are not trusted by anyone and the money they earn is actually lower than ours due to the taxes.
>>
The median net income is 1,700€ (20% higher in Paris but the cost of living is also 20% higher)
>>
>>73766024
I am going to tell what the guy I mentioned described about the situation in France. Please judge whether he's correct.

Usually, students in France earn master degrees in their education. Most young people work for minium wages and they have no ways to earn more due to the inelastic labour market.
Your first wages will be €1400~1800 if you major is in humanities, and €1800~ 2200 if you majored in engineering.
>>
>>73765698
Not enough

>>73766744
>Usually, students in France earn master degrees in their education.
Not really, many stop before that
>Most young people work for minium wages and they have no ways to earn more due to the inelastic labour market.
>Your first wages will be €1400~1800 if you major is in humanities, and €1800~ 2200 if you majored in engineering.
As far as i know, yes this is true
>>
>>73765698
average income is 2000€ (someing like $2500?).
I would not be surprised if the average person in SK make more.
>>
>>73766744
it depends if you consider "wealth" as only "what remains on your bank account after taxes"

in proper countries, taxes are given back to the citizens in various forms like "free" healthcare and education, as examples (which is the case in France), while in other countries those 2 things are extremely expensive, and they can perfectly be counted as wealth, even if it's not money on your account
>>
>>73767142
average and median are not the same though, and median income is more representative >>73766024
>>
>>73765698
Minimum wage is of 1200€ ~ after taxes.
>>
>>73767271
median income doesn't really represent the level of salaries, more like the repartition of it.

It's skwed because anybody with a decent education will make more than that, because you take into account niggers and retards in your figure.
>>
>>73767156
oh yes that wonderful education system, i totally would "consider it wealth"

kek

fuck you i am not paying for thosr deluded teachers to babysit niggers all day
to what end ? do these people even work eventually ??

if at least i was paying for the country to get better it'd be ok but no it's like throwing your money down a giant hole, it's only here to sustain a class of wankers who are paid to do nothing and teach nothing and probably spend most of the money into beer and cigarettes
fuck this and fuck you
>>
File: 1487337052836.jpg (126KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487337052836.jpg
126KB, 1000x1000px
>>73767640
>>
>>73767156
>in proper countries, taxes are given back to the citizens in various forms like "free" healthcare and education, as examples (which is the case in France), while in other countries those 2 things are extremely expensive, and they can perfectly be counted as wealth

Yes, we pay less taxes here than they do in France and we're left with more wealth, some of which we should spend in our education. But do you think there are more you can spend with your wealth remained after your taxes that goes to your welfare than when you have less taxes and pay your education and health care on your own?

>>73766962
>>73767142
>>73767334
Merci beaucoup
>>
>>73767802
>Yes, we pay less taxes here than they do in France and we're left with more wealth, some of which we should spend in our education. But do you think there are more you can spend with your wealth remained after your taxes that goes to your welfare than when you have less taxes and pay your education and health care on your own?

It's good for poor and old people and suck for the middle class. Some people get far more than they pay and vice-versa.
>>
>>73766024

howly shit I earn more than most frogs hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.