[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 10 most hated countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: ebin.png (79KB, 1076x791px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
79KB, 1076x791px
Post the most hilarious hate comments for your country in this meme list

https://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/

I'll start
>>
What the fuck. This list is retarded. Japan being higher than China/USA/Germany/Russia?

If it's anything the list should be.

Russia
Germany
China
NORK
USA
Syria
Israel
Poland
Iran
Saudi Arabia
UK
>>
>>73751095

It's a meme list, what did you expect?

Now post stupid comments for the US
>>
>"Sweden is a nation of middle class white people who are troubled by the fact that they are not American. They have an extremely racist attitude towards people who don't look or think like them. Non-blue eyed, or foreign looking people need not apply. Recently even the foreign minister of Sweden this concerning immigrants that are hiding in Sweden "..most of the people (hiding immigrants) aren't living with those who are blue-eyed and blonde.." like that was even remotely relevant to the debate. Apart from this extreme ethnocentrism, which has it's roots in the fact that Sweden has been relatively isolated from the rest of Europe. Swedes are also very nationalistic people, which bugs me because Sweden tends to have history on their side. One policy of a swede called Per Schlingman, who was responsible for the Swedish right party victory during 2006 was to brainwash the Swedish population with a unit inside the foreign department. Their job was to get good articles written about Sweden in major newspaper because the Swedish population believes news that are from foreign sources more than news from their own country. This is all a big ploy to lure the people into never leaving Sweden, and to make the discovery that people elsewhere are much more social, civilized and nice that coldhearted and selfish Swedes."
Part 1
>>
File: sic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>73750013

>only 9th
>>
>>73751950
>"A thing that most swedes also don't know is that they destroyed large parts of the polish culture during a period known as the deluge in Poland. Swedish armies looted and destroyed thousands of villages, castles and churches during this period. Poland was at this time one of the richest and culturally developed, academical centres of Europe. Sweden was nothing more than a large land of poor peasants, because the state took all their money and invested in an army so they could loot and attack other nations. This was not exclusive with Poland but actually started with the thirty years war in Germany. If you go to a Swedish museum you will see that a lot of the object there on display are actually things looted from other countries during the 17th century. Swedes have always been uncultured, uncivilized vikings without social manners and social skills, that think they are superior to everyone else. If Sweden was part of continental Europe and the Baltic sea was replaced by land. I think they would have had a very different mentality today. They would also all probably be speaking Russian or polish right now."
Part 2

Was someone memeing when they wrote this or does this person actually exist?!
>>
File: 1486569642619.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1486569642619.png
6KB, 366x286px
>mfw voted the US
>>
>>73750013
this is not a meme list but must be a list made by koreans.

as the proof, somehow china has gone up. probably because of their retaliations for THAAD. they werent there before but japan.
>>
Let's meme Canada at 1st spot with A FUCKING LEAF comments
>>
They are mostly ignorant and arrogant people. They think they are dominating the world, yet that is because they came to the land out of nowhere, actually from Europe, and robbed the vast land from the native people. Instead, they pushed the poor native people where people are not supposed to live, and they have made use of almost infinite natural resources to dominate the rest of the world. We know everyone hates the U.S.A. yeah!

Lol, doesn't Russia/Canada/Brazil/Argentina/China, and several other have just as many natural resources. Why aren't they superpowers?
>>
>only kinds comments

this is really weird
I don't usually see good comments about France on the Internet
>>
File: 1488327696111.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488327696111.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>73750013
>only number 11

bullshit
>>
File: Capture.png (52KB, 143x113px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52KB, 143x113px
>70th

I'm surprised. I thought my country would be in a higher position than that.

https://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/brazil-597168.asp
>>
>Japan anywhere on that list
what the fuck even

who gives a shit about them
>>
>>73751950
>>73752034

quality banter
>>
>>73751739
He is american
>>
File: 1489949377827.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
1489949377827.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>>73750013
>>
File: 9843e5e529c3eae6ef824f3a8da2ff7c.jpg (298KB, 1499x2070px) Image search: [Google]
9843e5e529c3eae6ef824f3a8da2ff7c.jpg
298KB, 1499x2070px
>They bombed my country, turned my friends against me by telling them if they adopt capitalism they will have more money, I was maltreated during their process of transition in my country, they humiliated my people, they are trying to make Chetniks who were war criminals heroes in Serbia, even thou they killed many people just because they hate communists, I got cancer from their uranium bombs... My life sucks because, I watched too many of their movies, that made me mad and crazy, etc etc...

;_;
>>
Taiwan is the least hated country
Based Taiwan
>>
>>73752639
This
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.