[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: aaaaaaaaa.png (177KB, 843x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.png
177KB, 843x1080px
opinions ?
>>
translate or give tl;dr
>>
>>73749829
Translate it frog
>>
>>73749879
>>73749886
learn french
>>
>>73749908
learn a first world language you African schmock.
>>
>>73749879
>>73749886
Antisemit mudslime asks his fellow kekbab brothers to vote for Marine Le Pen.
>>
>>73749908
youre on an english speaking board frog fuck

either translate of fuck off to francofone or dumb shit
>>
from google trad :

French Muslim and patriot,
I will vote for Marine Le Pen in the presidential elections.
A large number of my co-religionists see this as an insoluble contradiction, using an argument that is often a pure emanation from the long-standing hold of social-Zionism over the spirits of this replacement electorate that were (and still are) immigrants Their descent) from the Maghreb and Sub-Saharan Africa for the left-wing parliamentary left of its working-class base since its liberal conversion (1983: change of rigor, 1984: creation of SOS Racisme).
However, I also hear Muslim Frenchmen in good faith, sincerely loving their country - regardless of Eric "formerly Cremieux" Zemmour - ready to vote National Front but rejected by some Islamic outbursts a little easy to Marine. I tell them that it is sometimes difficult to blame him so much we French Muslims have done little to make us respectable in the eyes of the national camp.
>>
First, I remind you that traditionally the "Muslims" vote en masse for the PS (86% of them voted Holland in 2012); Then, by ease, disorganization or mediocrity each ethnic clan (Moroccans, Algerians ...) or ideological (Muslim Brotherhood, Salafists ...) within this abstraction that is the Muslim community has more or less maintained under foreign influences often following An agenda contrary to national interests (FLN networks, Moroccan Makhzen, Qatar-Saudi "benefactor" works); Finally, even though the lucid minds have understood that the attacks that strike France are piloted by the services of the deep imperial states, for many executors and sponsors are Muslim confession bar, it is there as many blows against the National reconciliation.

Therefore, I think it is high time that the Muslims themselves do a little bit of cleaning up their ranks, notably by economically and intellectually autonomating themselves, which implies breaking with the influences mentioned above, but also by not Leaving more room for the extremists of any kind (quietists or not), they are a burden for us, their theological autism and their filthy inculture make them (unwittingly of their own free will) agents of destabilization and Designated toys of all deep manipulations; In a word, French Muslims, let's hunt black sheep and climb the level, so does our (physical) survival!

On the other hand, the French Muslims are very sensitive to the question of Zionism and Palestine, and who is the least candidate of sanctity with the real power, that is to say the CRIF? It's Marine.
>>
>>73750268
Time for an islamic revolution and force frogs to croak in Arabic
>>
>>73749908
This is why everyone hates us.
>>
>>73749943
>>73750048
>getting triggered this easily
>>
>>73751201
>being this self-hating
>>
>>73751995
>being the literal french stereotype
>>
>>73756257
>implying it isn't extremely enjoyable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.