[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthcare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nhs-england.jpg (89KB, 1754x1239px) Image search: [Google]
nhs-england.jpg
89KB, 1754x1239px
do you get free healthcare, /int/?
do you like your system? what would you change?
>>
>>73731906
I have your mum every night, lol
>>
>>73731933
Good post
>>
We have it, but it's complete utter shit, seriously. Only poor people who can't afford private healthcare use it.
>>
>>73732049
Many such cases!
>>
>>73731906
>do you get free healthcare, /int/?

I lose half of my income to the government, and the bulk of that money goes to universal healthcare.

>do you like your system? what would you change?

It's alright. I'm a believer in universal healthcare, and our system isn't nearly as bad as hardline right-wingers make it out to be, but in general I do have a lot of problems with the way government spends my tax dollars. Taxes could be lowered without hurting public services if we had more competent people in charge of the government.
>>
>>73731906
right selfpost obligatory

Yes, healthcare is free at the point of use here and I'm a student atm so I don't pay anything

I quite like our system, it's fair and cost effective because so much stuff is bulk bought. Kind of shit outcomes in general though, but i'd put that down to lifestyle as much as quality of care
>>
Yes, basic right
It requires a lot of improvements
Less burocrazy would make it a lot better, also more funding, but it's on the right track, no one unless if they wanted to should have to pay for care when they need it
>>
>>73731906
where does one get free healthcare? I have to pay for it in my taxes
>>
File: 50.png (5KB, 730x514px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
5KB, 730x514px
there's no such thing as positive rights
>>
>>73732343
>having a job
>earning enough to pay tax
good goy
>>
>>73731906
yup
>do you like your system?
yup, why not, free healthcare paid for a broken arm, 30 stitches in total and all my vaccines to keep me in check, also the otorhinolaryngologist took shit out of my ears so many fucking times back when i was a lil retard.
what would you change?
nothing. If they spend too much, taxes will rise up which is a no no for me, if they spend too little, no one would go to those places thus making private healthcare competition shit and giving them the chance to charge stupid amounts of money just like in US.

Socialized healthcare goal is not to render private healthcare useless, instead make them more competitive and thus cheaper. The fact of not having the option between shitty free healthcare and good somehow expensive private healthcare seems ludicrous.
>>
>>73732682
The problem with universal healthcare is that government bureaucrats are notoriously inefficient at managing money. I'm not sure what the answer is. I have no problem paying taxes for a universal healthcare system, but I don't trust government workers to manage this system competently.
>>
>>73731906
yes
>do you like your system?
It's the most shittiest thing commies invented. I staying in line for 6 hours to meet a fucking doctor knows about human body less than you. Two years I was treated by a doctor who killed more than 3 people during his career and he is not an surgeon or something. He is an average physician
>what would you change?
I would obliterated it and rebuild it from scratch. It should be free and should be control by the government because they will create another pathetic shit like we have rn
>>
>>73732915
well, but what would happen if they put that money somewhere else? like roads or military? I mean, no one has died out of lack of F-35s or because their road wasn't paved last month. On the other hand many many people die because they can't neither get private healthcare or insure themselves.
Socialized healthcare is a drag, is an incompetent place made for basic shit like broken bones or food poisoning, but this basic shit makes a whole lot of the percentage of the total reasons why people go see a doctor, is not a perfect system but it's the system that works, I would never trust enterprises or for profit institutions to make the right choice when it comes to the general well being of their costumers, even less about the well being of a whole society. There's no such thing as boycotting health just as you can't boycott water, food or air.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.