[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

India rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hi /int/, especially Indian snobs

I'm a 25 year old girl who will be spending 3 months in Bangalore, India for work (flying there on wednesday). I'm starting to get really scared of rumours of rampant rape and molestation there. Also I smoke cigarettes and I heard it will make me look like a whore there.

How not to get raped in India ?
>>
how hot are you
>>
I meant Indian anons* (autocorrect)
>>
Stay in groups.
>>
>>73721933
>I heard it will make me look like a whore there
but you are one
>>
>>73721961
I get rated around 8, not that it means anything.
>>
>>73721933
>How not to get raped in India ?

don't go there
>>
Rape is a North Indian problem.
>>
>>73722031
you will get raped for sure then

be my gf, I'll pay you 4k a month, you'll have 8 weeks of vacation per year, 4 day work week
>>
>>73722047
But I have to, else I lose my job.

>>73722005
Smoking is a normal thing in France.
>>
>>73722274

honestly be afraid, I too have collegues that travel to India constantly, last year a Dutch women was taken right in the middle of the day light in a street market and raped behind the tents, she screamed and no one helped her.
>>
>>73721933
idk buy some mace and/or a knife to keep pajeet away and try to avoid traveling alone or in sketchy places
>>
>>73722932
>buy some mace and/or a knife to keep pajeet away
Yeah right then they pour oil on you and burn you, or you get sent to prison because you didn't let yourself get raped
Indians are savages OP. All the good intelligent ones have already emigrated from the shithole they call a country.
>>
>>73722932
>>73723062
I was thinking of buying pepper spray. I have no idea how to use a knife.
>>
>>73723114
>>73723062
>not responding to my offer

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a deformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech.
>>
>>73723114
Pepper spray is always a better idea than a knife. Knives are shit if you use them for self defense purpose, they can turn against you and you'll be hesitating because it can kill.
So yeah pepper spray but look into indian laws before to see if you're allowed to use it. They don't fuck around with the law there.
Also, can no one come with you ? I mean, a pack of wild pajeets will always rape you anyways, even if you've got a man by your side, but that doesn't occur that often. Just walking around with a man keeps most lone rapists away.
So ask a friend to come with you or something, it should be okay for him to just wait outside your workplace if you aren't CIA.
>>
File: 1437077412470.png (572KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1437077412470.png
572KB, 1080x1920px
>>73721933
Ignore the memes, chances are you will not be raped if you stay away from the natives.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.