[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian federal subjects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1491861989852.jpg (831KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1491861989852.jpg
831KB, 2048x1536px
yes , hello Russian bears
redpill me on your Oblast / Republic / Krai / Autonomous Okrug / Federal City / special snowflake type of autonomous oblast
>>
>>
>>73710602

I don't understand, what do you want to know? The difference between Oblast, Republic, Krai, Autonomous Okrug and Federal City? There's an article on Wikipedia about it.
>>
>>73710875
how´s life in your federal subject and what happens there
Russia is so vast and it looks interesting to see what happens in different regions
>>
>>73710967
>how´s life in your federal subject

It's okay, I guess.

>and what happens there

What do you mean under "happens"? The regular life or something unusual?
>>
>>73711726
he probably thinks that different oblasts are as varied as different US states

the thing is russia kind of made everything uniform. Still some differences exist

Moscow is toughest and gritty. Hustler city. We like techno and hard stuff

spb is generally more "arty" and had a reputation for art rock bands and post punk and the like.

Tyumen is rich. just look at their gdp

gopniks kind of came from Kazan. It's a decent city now with good food culture

I don't know much else. moscow is my life
>>
>>73711915
>the thing is russia kind of made everything uniform.
even though you have many cultures within your country ?
i guess that the people in the republic of Tuva have a different way of living than for example in Bryansk Oblast

I hear sometimes among Russians that outside Moscow or spb is another Russia. I would like to see what happens in that " inner Russia"
>>
File: noyabrsk.jpg (181KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
noyabrsk.jpg
181KB, 900x640px
>>73711915
>he probably thinks that different oblasts are as varied as different US states

But he's wrong, lol.

>Tyumen is rich. just look at their gdp

Not really, lol. High GDP doesn't mean anything, YNAO has GDP per capita higher than Norway, Switzerland or Luxembourg, but it's still a 4th world-tier shithole.
>>
>>73712212
>even though you have many cultures within your country ?
>Tuva

Well, the ethnic minorities indeed have own cultures, but I doubt there are many tuvans or chechens posting on 4chan.

>I hear sometimes among Russians that outside Moscow or spb is another Russia.

You were misinformed, it's absolutely the same, only poorer. Do you really think there are any cultural differences between people living in Moscow and (for example) Kaluga?
>>
File: Pustozvon.jpg (32KB, 276x304px) Image search: [Google]
Pustozvon.jpg
32KB, 276x304px
>>73711915
>I don't know much else. moscow is my life

You muscovites in general are extremely ignorant, arrogant and obnoxious people, in these terms you aren't much different from Americans.
>>
>>73712887
theres too many things going on in moscow that I am interested in. I don't have time to really know the nooks and crannies of your oblast
>>
>Volgograd

If it wasn't for the famous battle of Stalingrad, we'd be pretty irrelevant. It's the last "Russian" outpost before you start getting to the Caucasus region
>>
>>73710967
you need to know that all russian cities and towns similar as fuck, they have differences only is small area in center of city. I live in asian republic, but in my town 99% of russian and only 1% of asians. Live not bad, just not enought money and purity on streets.
>>
>>73710602
this is about my city
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aCsGr2FzQ
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.