[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you love Israel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (3KB, 234x170px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
3KB, 234x170px
Why don't you love Israel?
>>
>>73692771
best ally :DDDDD
>>
Too evil
>>
Because they think we are subhumans
>>
Because we think they are subhumans.
>>
I don't love any country besides America but Israel is a h*ck of a lot better than palestine.
>>
el isralANO
>>
>>73692771
I love Israel. They are a proud Chicano AMERINDIAN nation like USA
>>
its full of kikes
>>
>>73693034
So are Chile and the USA. Your point, sieur :-)???
>>
>>73693062
There's like 20,000 here
>>
>>73692771
Israel makes us their bitch, no thx.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 300x446px
>>73693110
Those are just the ones you know of. Pic related.
>>
>>73692771
Because Israel does not exist. It's a invented country
>>
>>73693305
All countries are invented at one point or another
>>
>>73693327
But not by foreign agents
>>
>>73693351
Has there ever been another country/state in modern history built as "artificially" as Israel? Because I think Israel is the first of its kind in that regard.

I mean, the idea of the nation of Israel is as ancient as it gets, but the formation of modern Israel was very sudden, orchestrated by another country, and filled with war refugees/survivors.
>>
Israel is that kid in high school you would get into an argument with and then would punch himself so he could tell everyone you punched him.
>>
I do
>>
>>73692771
They're Jews
>>
video very related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_LOGucpAUE
>>
>>73693499
>orchestrated by another country

So? It's not like other countries in the Middle-East are naturally created entities, they've been carved out of Ottoman Empire by France and Brits.

>filled with war refugees/survivors

and Jews that were living in ME countries previously
>>
>>73692771
Because Palestine dindu nuffin.
>>
>>73693595
Isnt that how it took over palestine?
>>
It would be cool if Isreal didn't have to beg America for sheckles and drain us. Get your economy together isreal... Fuck... Maybe it's because you assholes get so many vacation days
>>
>>73692771
Jews are responsible for everything wrong in this world
>>
>>73694676
This, but they would never have been able to do so without the help of the anglo.
>>
What do you think about the israel/palestine conflict?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/12745179
>>
>>73697449
Anzeige ist raus.
>>
>>73697427
>those results

Are there seriously so many arab lovers here?
>>
>>73694588
>murricans believing that they are doing something for free
You literally give us 3 billion in military aid annually while our military budget is 19 billion and gdp is 305 billion.
And that the money can only be used to buy US made military equipment so you are just subsidizing your own military complex and getting your weapons tested for free while gaining influence on a 500k strong army in a region that you need to control the world economy at the cost of 0.5% of your own military budget that is only a fraction of what you would otherwise spend on keeping your own forces there like in South Korea or Europe and therefore be much more expensive?
You keep your army in whole of Europe and Asia at huge costs to dominate these regions and defend most of the countries that post here at much bigger expense and then faggots from those countries unirronicly post about how we are the onec that ''drain'' your budget.
>>
>>73697449
ok, mohammed
>>
History is known in intents by 'descriptions', based on historical account, documents, or artifacts; sometimes a lot of myth as well.

Let's dispel the myths:

Palestinians existed just as Israelis existed, only they carried different descriptors for themselves, and what matters is who came from where after 3000 years, and who lived where for the last 1000. 'names' are arbitrary to the reference of the things they describe, and you're talking about people and the movement of people in the creation of Israel; a place that since 1500 CE had a minority of Jews in the region, and a majority of 'Muslims' since that time.

Financing and economic collusion between industry and banking in the US and banking and politicians in the UK, are what lead to communism; the rise of Nazism; the holocaust; ww1;ww2 ;the Spanish American war; the Napoleonic revolution; the franco-prussian war; Slavic nationalism; and the creation of Israel and the construction and funding of its bureaucratic capital.

That the creation of Israel was a historic collusion trapped historically in intent by financial records, quotes, and bibliography; for the purpose of a Jewish homeland 'national self-determinism'. Everything leading to the creation of Israel was plan and misstep leading to catastrophe and misanthropic excess. Blood on the hands of the nation, but not ALL the people of it, as most of those responsible are long dead.

It's an apartheid state by actions, but in slight nuance to definition alone, they're 'not'. . .

It's a developed and economically competitive nation, that foreign tax payers prop-up to compete against them, for some illusion of being an 'ally'.

It's existence maintains a war, evident in the type of spending, subsidence, and political lobbying that goes on. It's about weapons, and those only help maintain a conflict. As for lobbying, the US is involved in the ME for:
>>
>>73692771
Shut it kike.
>>
>>73698051
1.terrorism - caused by Arabs hating us for our support of Israel;prior to ww1, the arab world loved the US

2.oil - Israel was created to secure a pivot and 'hard access' to the Suez canal; this is proved in 1956.

3.iran/iraq - nations that never threatened the US, and only Israel; the documented and researched record shows, the US goes to war for Israeli security - and votes on Israeli national security because of anti-financing efforts by the AIPAC. We are politically trapped to fiance their regional defense.

4.Israel – Evidently, Israel.

The sum shows that Israel is the reason the US and Europe have such a problem with the Middle east. This is why Israel is no longer a geo-political pivot to regional hegemonic oil leverage, and is not a political relic for the US.

There is just as many jews in the US as in Israel. Only, US jews dont have to worry about rockets landing on their head. Israel is a bad place for jews, it's a Geo-political trap for them after displaced by the holocaust -being used by Anglo-americans, and true-believer Zionists - to serve as a conflict stae forever. It's not safe for jews, so it's a poor country for a historically disporic people (historically, almost 2 thousand years more disporic than sovereign).

So, it's pretty clear, politically its against my ethical nature to support Israel.

Although, they have great food and nice beaches.
>>
>>73698069
and is not a political relic for the US.

>and is noW a political relic for the US.*

As for why Israel continues to exist as it does, is because the US has a three to six (black budget) weapons contract economy that supports another lobbying industry in the US: weapons manufacturing.

In fact, the US as a Super power has a deep and hidden 'war state' economy. Where the largest employers are defense, and the most profitable are manufacturing for it.

The US spends more on eggs just to feed and waste -in the frequency they do - feeding the US military then it does on an aircraft carrier contract (in capital cost alone - not construction)
>>
>>73697619
Nono, just that many jewhaters
>>
>>73694480
The difference is that artificial states like Iraq and Syria retained their original population. They weren't formed by importing literally every Muslim they could find. Nor do they have retarded Jewry like automatic citizenship based on your religion.

What's funny is how much Americans expect us all to love Israel, when the sole reason for Israel's existence was to create a containment zone for the most devious, contemptible people on the planet.
>>
What do you mean I don't? I love Israel.
>>
>>73697619
Czechia never fails to be the #1 supporter of terrorist states.
>>
>>73699346
Number of jewish suicide bombers:
number of ayyrab suicide bombers:
Lol, is anybody counting anymore?
>>
>>73692771
It's a festering wound in the middle of middle-east that is one of the main reasons the area is so shitty and why sandniggers are escaping to europe. Any european who loves israel also loves getting raped by arabs.
>>
I hate muds
They kill muds
So I like them
>>
File: 1491023661229.jpg (87KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491023661229.jpg
87KB, 660x495px
>>73692771
Israelite jews are pretty nice, but every jew I've met that isn't from there is a huge dickhead.
One of them was 5'5 and laughed at me on the street when I tripped.
>>
File: 1408669085612s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1408669085612s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>73699567
kek'd
>>
Founded by boat people.
>>
>>73692771
I love Israel
>>
>>73699537
Hello, Ikibey, you shouldn't talk about your masters that way
>>
>>73692771

i do
>>
>>73692771

i have seen too much
>>
be made the scapegoat for Global company
>>
>>73700655
English is poor.

I understand a scapegoat.
>>
>>73700305
*Turk
>>
Earthquake disaster help
I thank you
>>
They are bullies and dicks
>>
File: SASSON-600x357.jpg (56KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
SASSON-600x357.jpg
56KB, 600x357px
>>73700969

gimme your lunch money little goy
>>
>>73692843
your president doesn't :^)
>>
>>73700890
you are welcome
>>
>>73701137
*Turk
>>
>>73692771
But I do love Israel. Although I do wish they finally recognized Jesus Christ as Lord and Messiah.
In the meantime I'm glad to see them prosper as the beacon of civilization.
>>
>>73702528
There's nothing wrong with being a Turk desu
There's plenty of decent Turks around, just like there are cunty Greeks or Czechs or what have you.
>>
>>73692771
palestinian genocide when?
>>
>>73702964
Yes, you should work on that if you want to pass for one. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>73703581
muh holocaust tho
>>
The thing that pisses me off most about Israelis is the hypocrisy
>Oy goyim! Diversity is strength!
>Only Jews can live in Israel goyim!

>Goyim, let the refugees in! Don't be evil!
>Sorry! Israel can't afford to take refugees!

Call the jews on this and in comes the muh antisemitism. Never-mind being kicked out of your host nations and civilizations over 100 times
>>
>>73702528
*Turk
*germanic
>>
>>73703715
Except the ones doing the first are usually Western Jews while the second is mainly Israelis.
>>
>>73704942
*Turk
*germanic
*übermensch
>>
>>73705507
*Turk
*germanic
*übermensch
*I'm not worthy of replying to you, please forgive me
>>
>>73706577
*will never be
>>
>>73692771
thers too many ayrabs
better exterminate 'em furst
>>
>>73697619
I don't love Arabs and in fact think they are complete fucking retards in the way they handled the situation but I really do think they have more of a "right" to the land than the Israelis, you'd have to do some serious mental gymnastics to not think that. However that doesn't mean I support the Palestinians, their legitimacy has been ran through the ground due to their own incompetence and the Israelis has done a fuckton of good for the land. You could argue that "well the Jews lived in this area 3000 years ago so that means they have a right to live here today" but honestly it wasn't the Palestinians fault that the Romans exiled the Jews in antiquity so why should they lose the "right" to live there as a result?
>>
>>73692771
cuz their fucking religion says that they are master race and other is mindless beasts, and jews must learn everyone how to live. And all people who believe in god in the 21 century dumb as fuck, they are not an exception.
>>
>>73715685
and i forgot to say that they are still better that any country in middle east
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.