[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social housing in your cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Does your cunty have social housing? That is a stcok of dwellings owned by the state and given/leased to poor people because "civilisation". What are they called? What are the people in them like? In Britain theya re called "council estates". Most people in them are ok, just low-paid workers and retired people but they also get given to the dregs of humanity who give the estates a bad name.
>>
>>73690803
Just imagine a worst engineered commieblock ever possible built from shittiest materials ever possible a few years ago (not soviet commieblock).
This is what social housing looks like in Russia. Well, since we are not a welfare state, most people live with their parents till 30's.
>>
File: viviendas-infonavit155950.jpg (173KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
viviendas-infonavit155950.jpg
173KB, 1500x1000px
Sims City, Cities Skylines copy and paste tier
They are usually suburbs, they used to be apartment but now they go with the suburb away from the city approach
We just call them Infonavit House
Thats the government institution that gives you the credit at ridiculous low interest to add to the minimal price of the property
>>
>>73690986
Those look quite comfy and modern. Are they cheaply built?
>>
Where I live in the South the poor get houses. They're usually a few roads with copypasted houses on them, two living areas side by side with their own front doors like those houses in Britain.
My friend lived in one and it was linoleum floored. His dad was a blue-collar worker and the house was dirty as fuck because of them I think but the house itself wasn't bad.
>>
>>73690803
It's called "the projects"
They are a blight on the entire area around it for at least a mile
Nobody except niggers live there
>>
>>73691075
Savings are done in shit like the doors and windows, everything else it's pretty standard
They are just bare-bones, everything inside needs to be done by you, only electrics and water are connected, inner walls are pre built, so you can (must) change them (most of the times)
But them falling apart no, specially since they must be earthquake safe
>>
>>73690924
post commieblocks.
>>
File: minha_casa_minha_vida-1.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
minha_casa_minha_vida-1.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
Lula started a social housing program to try to eliminate the favelas and improve Brazil's image in the world, but the program is like a huge embezzlement scheme. The buildings are cheapest shit ever and they turn into ghettos pretty quickly, not to mention that they have so many problems and take so long to be built that they will never be able to replace the favelas, since favelas grow faster than they can build these things.
>>
File: 1486576236663.jpg (66KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
1486576236663.jpg
66KB, 800x529px
They call them "projects". They were a hotspot for violence, people would even have shootouts between the giant buildings. Eventually they realized that concentrating all the poor people into densely populated high rise buildings was a bad idea. Projects now are indistinguishable from normal cheap apartments, at least where I am.
>>
>>73690803
It used to, I don't think it does since 1991, but I really don't know.
>>
File: block war.jpg (188KB, 633x768px) Image search: [Google]
block war.jpg
188KB, 633x768px
>>73691848
>people would even have shootouts between the giant buildings

BLOCK WAAAAARRRR!!!
>>
>>73692629
yeah kinda like judge dredd
>>
>>73691848
>Projects now are indistinguishable from normal cheap apartments, at least where I am.
Because they're no longer projects just normal housing. Some of the most expensive apartments in new york city were built as social housing for the poor in the 1930s.
>>
File: Exterior Pics 011.jpg (612KB, 2025x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Exterior Pics 011.jpg
612KB, 2025x1121px
Relatively new low-income housing in New Haven, Connecticut

It's actually a pretty nice neighborhood, I rented once a few blocks away
>>
>>73692629
Well you do know Judge Dredd was started as a satire mocking the fascist streak Americans have.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.