[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is South Sudan a myth? I've never seen any evidence it exists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is South Sudan a myth? I've never seen any evidence it exists.
>>
South Sudan is like the youngest country, just give them time

>google south sudan news
>rebels fucking shit up, starvation etc

welp
>>
>>73690758
They were enslaved by Sudanese Arabs and Ethiopians and were in essence a number of tribes and kingdoms at various stages of islamification that ultimately got Independence because 1. Mass oil reserves and 2. The historically oppressed tribes over the decades were Christianized and more willing to work in favour of the West compared to "North" Sudan.
>>
>>73690758
that's because it's one of the most horribly failed states in the world so they have literally no infrastructure to do anything, let alone show the world they exist through means like internet.
>>
>>73690820
Nuer and Dinka are fighting for power. Now that they don't have to deal with Arabs they are killing one another.

It's sad, the Diaspora really hoped for better.
>>
>>73690833
>>73690841
I understand their history. The only evidence I have seen that they exist is on the internet, was just curious if anybody has actual met people from there or is from there.

How many people there have internet? The president? Rich people on the coast?
>>
>>73690758
bunch of niggers from there that behave like legit apes in australia
>>
fear the big sudanese girls
http://yle.fi/urheilu/3-9469568
https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/02/20/finlandska-supertalangens-dunkning-spreds-av-nba-ingen-15-aring-kan-gora-det-dar
>>
>>73690884
Internet is scanty but I know of two Dinka on 4chan and in NYC I know a dozen who model (all the younger dark African models associate with one another pretty much)
>>
File: v__b36d.jpg (155KB, 1273x720px) Image search: [Google]
v__b36d.jpg
155KB, 1273x720px
average sudanese girl vs finnish girls
>>
>>73690955
Pretty much

They more than any other people were built to model and play basketball
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmM1N0MoC4

This is the only evidence I've seen of it and I think the guy might just be pulling all of this from his ass.
>>
File: images (43).jpg (21KB, 337x436px) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
21KB, 337x436px
Some of the best fashion models are South Sudanese
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.