[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn go to a multicultural school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: blackangel.jpg (79KB, 975x711px) Image search: [Google]
blackangel.jpg
79KB, 975x711px
>ywn go to a multicultural school
>>
>>73684339
Sorry to hear that
>>
>>73684339
i already do tho
>>
>>73684339

YOU'RE NOT MISSING OUT ON ANYTHING M8 BELIEVE ME
>>
>>73684473
tell me all about it
>>
>>73684930
its pretty much the same as a normal schools,only diffrence is that people stick to their own kind,chinks with chinks,niggers with niggers,crackers with crackers,and you will rarely see someone with someone that is not their own kind,also there are alot of inside jokes
t.spic
>>
File: lane_tech_0105.jpg (82KB, 420x316px) Image search: [Google]
lane_tech_0105.jpg
82KB, 420x316px
>>73684339
But I did. The people in honors and advanced placement classes were okay but there were some real niggers in the regular classes.
>>
>>73684930
>>73685074
I had a really different experience from >>73685071. There was a lot of intermingling between the races/ethnicities.
>>
File: 1365523385984.png (117KB, 1582x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1365523385984.png
117KB, 1582x1526px
My high school had its fair share of niggers, but almost all of them were in the basement in special ed so it didn't really feel very multicultural at all.
>>
>>73684930
It's like prison. People separate by race
>>
>>73685130
there was obviously some intermingling, but if the kid was 1st or 2nd gen they tended to stick to their own
>>
>>73685130
cool,i probably got this experience since most of my school was hispanic
>>
>>73684930
My school was split in two, with an honors group of kids and non-honors kids. The non-honors kids were basically as >>73685071 describes, although our area had no spics. The honors kids were whites, asians, a few blacks. They all intermingled. I never heard of racial conflict at the school, non-honors or honors.
>>
>>73684339
mines were white, asians, hispanics. everyone got along and mingled with each other. varitey in lunch food is the best part
>>
>>73685195
Not in my case, except for the niggers in regular classes who would often group together like a herd.
>>73685206
Mine was probably 3/10 white, 3/10 black, 3/10 hispanic, and 1/10 asian. It was a magnet school so kids from all over the city attended.
>>
>>73684339
k
>>
In France "multicultural" schools mean 90% of shitskins and 10% of poor whites, there are also called "zone in priority" because bad reputation and terrible results.

there are a lot of bullying and it's always racially motivated, it happens so often that it became an internet meme, shitskins call you "victim" and tell it it's the reason of why you hate them, and white french started to copying it even in non-multucultural school, so bullying is now a national sport, and nobody do nothing, everything is fine.
>>
The largest minority population at my high school were asians followed by for whatever reason muslims, I dunno of we took in a lot of refugees at some point or what, but there were more burkas than mexicans.
>>
>blacks go to jail for raping someone
>eastern europeans are pretty quiet, rough round the edges but sound
>germans are arrogant fuckers but really technically gifted and diligent
>french people are cunts, no shame
>spanish people dive when playing soccer, even on concrete at break time during a kick around
>russian girls are lesbians
>czech girls are hot
>people from Dubai have parents who work in oil and are rich
>knackers don't last past Junior Cert
>chinese people end up going to Cambridge but also have a secret copy full of dicks
>south americans get shitty tattoos
>japanese people are sick at art

At least that was what it was like in my school... Don't think you missed much

Some of the girls were hot I suppose
>>
>>73686895
>Black people tended to stick to their own and were loud
>Eastern Europeans weren't that frequent and so mostly intermingled with the rest of the whites
>Not many East Asians, intermingled with everyone
>Indians intermingled
>Pakis and Middle Easterners stuck together but intermingled, often ended up doing pretty well in classes and were actually pretty secular if not faithless
>Turks were dumb
>Kurds hated Turks and stuck together, tended to do well

Surprising my school had a lack of racial violence or attacks really
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.