[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2547.png (190KB, 1905x3296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2547.png
190KB, 1905x3296px
Stop oppressing fennoswedes, they built and created everything in the country that you live in
>>
>>73682888
>dark blue municipalities are the poorest and most inbred
hmmmmmmmmm
really makes you think........
>>
Scandis are awful at founding cities. Every n*rse city here is a crime filled shithole.

I'm taking Finland's side on this.
>>
why don't fennoswedes move back to sweden since they see themselves are more swedish than finnish?
>>
>>73682888

They didn't
>>
>>73683760

Many see themselves as completely Finnish
>>
>>73683834
>*all of them see themselves as completely finnish
don't fall for the imperialist divide and conquer tactics brother
>>
I hope you realize fennoswedes are the worst alcoholistic trash people you find from finland, they dont have anything to do with finlands success. Inb4 you pull out some succesful finns with swedish names, swedish names are common here and doesnt make one fennoswede t my name is swedish
>>
>>73684136
I doubt that, The finnish migrants are the absolute worst alcoholics here and hasn't contributed with anything,

meanwhile all your most influential people have spoken swedish as a native language
>>
>>73684357

Not all, only the ones a hundred years ago

And you should realize,still a hundred years ago
if you couldn't speak Swedish you didn't have much chances to do anything significant

You needed to speak Swedish to attend good schools and good jobs

Speaking Finnish didn't even give you good service in many places

If you were born in a Finnish speaking farmer family, you would likely remain a farmer
>>
>>73683070
>poorest
Absolutely untrue, the poorest municipalities are in the east.
They do excel at inbreeding, but so does Kuusamo too for instance
>>
>>73682888

>opressing

like how?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.