[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I go during holidays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: pyla_sur_mer.jpg (397KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pyla_sur_mer.jpg
397KB, 1600x1200px
Hi /int/,

So, we're looking for a destination to spend around ten days with my family. There's my father (50), my brother (26) and I (20).

We'd like a comfy place with a warm weather, the sea, eventually mountains or countryside and eventually a big city around the place to go drink some beers and meet people.
We'd prefere to be in a hous and not in a hotel or anything like it.

Our budget would be:
- For the house rental: max 300e/night
- To go there/to come back: max 1.000e.

We already thought about going to:
- The dune of Pyla, in Southwestern France. But we're afraid we might get bored.
- Some nice city in the Netherlands on the sea. To smoke pot and do some fishing all day long.

I'm listening to all your propositions
>>
>>73677333
Greece?

I like nice beaches.
>>
We already know by heart Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Portugal and Greece. We're looking for something else
>>
madeira island
>>
>>73677471
Why not, but we know pretty much Portugal. I know it isn't the same climate but we're looking for something different.
Madera seems to be a chill solution though, I add it in my list
>>
>>73677333
just stay home.
>>
I'd be interested about going to netherlands.
What would be the perfect region to go?
>>
>>73677333
French Caribbean.
>>
>>73677839
nah, there's too much terrorists here

>>73677864
It would cost way more than 1k for all of us
>>
>>73677864
Guaranteed (You)'s for that flag. You posted on /pol/ a few days ago? I saved your flag in my rare folder back then.
>>
>>73677907
Canary Islands?
>>
>>73677907
Welp. I tried.

>>73677958
I'm not rare anymore senpai.
>>
>>73678058
do Arubians celebrate easter?
>>
File: 1492268412784.png (150KB, 423x614px) Image search: [Google]
1492268412784.png
150KB, 423x614px
>>73678285
We do, my pasta eating friend.
>>
>>73677333
Turkey
The water is great senpai :DDD::d:D
>>
>>73678015

Full

sorry
>>
>>73677431
I was robbed in Greece and the police did nothing: It's an overrated expensive shithole. Spain and Portugal are much better.
>>
>>73678393
Where in Turkey then? :^)Heard some good stuff about Izmir.
There would be a place where we could go in the countyside near a big city?
>>
File: IMG_20160718_115904.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160718_115904.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>73677333
Montenegro
>>
>>73678535
w-wait are you serious?
Are you not aware of the happening? Arent you scared like every other yuropoor?

Anyway izmir is way too overpriced, antalya is slightly better in prices but is generally smaller than izmir, not alot of museums but alot of beaches and food. Alchol is cheaper there too.Lots of mountains and nature scenery as well. Most people know english there and there are alot of russians if you get bored of turks. Mersin and muğla are even cheaper but i have never been there so i cannot really recommend it.
>>
Ok, we just decided we'll probably go to Madera. Can someone tell me more about the place? Is it nice? Not too touristic?

>>73678832
Tbh I like Montenegro very much. Recommend me some spots senpai.

>>73678897
Who cares. Most of the habbennings take place in Istanbul. I guess if we go to Izmir or some place like this, we won't get any troubles.
Not really a typical western faggot scared by everything, I spent most of my life in Belgrade so i'm not afraid of my Turkish friends :^)
>>
>>73678897
Nice, could you recommend a region with a comfy countryside, and a relatively big city near it?
Not somewhere too much touristic if possible.
>>
>The dune of Pyla, in Southwestern France. But we're afraid we might get bored.

You could just visit Bordeaux if you are getting bored. It's close.
>>
>>73677333
>We'd like a comfy place with a warm weather, the sea, eventually mountains
>Netherlands
>>
>>73680398
yeah no, we're thinking about Turkey, Montenegro or Madera now
>>
>>73679810
Go to the Black Sea coast. Trabzon has a lot of history, with lots of comfy countryside (mountains, forests, waterfalls etc), a lot of history (Ottoman/Seljuk/Byzantine/Early Christian) and has relatively few tourists.
>>
>>73679763
Kotor, Perast, Budva, Mamula and the other nearby Austro-Hungarian forts guarding the Bay of Kotor, Tara canyon, Lovcen National Park, and the abandoned submarine tunnel near Rose Coast pictured in my above post
>>
Malta, Cyprus, Sardinia,
>>
All of these countries are cheap af
>Turkey
Istanbul is fascinating and the people of Eastern Turkey are by far some of the nicest people in the world
>Georgia
Went there like 10 years ago with my family (they are Armenian), it felt like being in the Lord of the rings. The people are also really hospitable, and they all seem to be really attached to religion which is incredible coming from a Christian country.
>Lebanon
Lebanon is arab europe where Christians live and just a little bit more conservative for Muslims, but still really western. The people are less religious but still have the arab mentality, it can really turn you off when someone who has conservative muslim views invites you to their home, you won't have that problem in Lebanon. (also, they speak French and generally manage in English, which is fantastic if you don't know shit about arabic). Stay far from the border of Israel and syria though.
>Jordan
Jordan is probably the only traditional Arab country which is not completely devastated by war or has all that Saudi sharia bullshit. The mindset of the people is fascinating.
>Iran

I know you probably meant Europe, but come on, the people in Europe all think in a similar way, some more conservative and some more liberal, but fundamentally it's the same mindset. The middle east is a whole different world, don't worry about terrorism, Arabs and eastern turks are so obsessed with giving a nice image to westerns that they will never let anything bad happen to you. EXPECT to get invited to someone's house after just 5 minutes of talking, and don't be afraid to accept, it's by far the best thing about the middle east, the people seem to have a hospitality law that they wouldn't EVER think of breaking.
>>
>>73683351
Shit, didn't finished Iran
Really, just search it, other people will explain it far better.
>>
>>73683593
Holy shit, *didn't finish
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.