[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Spain need that cunk? It should be of Portugal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 38

File: Mapa-Península-Ibérica.jpg (275KB, 1326x910px) Image search: [Google]
Mapa-Península-Ibérica.jpg
275KB, 1326x910px
Why does Spain need that cunk? It should be of Portugal
>>
>>73674812
Portugal is just Spain's zany spinoff
>>
>>73674812
Shh, don't blow their cover.
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 225x225px
>>73674859
Likewise USA in relation to UK.
>>
They don't need it. Rightful Portugese clay.
>>
>>73675012
You are traitors to the Iberia

Portugal = Espana
>>
>>73674812

Galicians dont want to be Portuguese.

Galicia gave Spain Franco, nationalist dictator for 40 years.
Galicia votes PP, right wing pro Spanish party.
Current president of Spain is Rajoy, Galician.
Galicians could have emmigrated to Brazil in the 1800s and early 1900s, but prefered to do it to Spanish speaking countries like Argentina and Cuba.
>>
we had a long bloody war between Galicia and Spain and 1000 years of separation
Portugal started as a Galician county, but as the reconquista progressed the land conquered in that side became land of the county and the county eventually independized because political power is very attractive
>>
File: conventus_gallaecia.jpg (37KB, 549x451px) Image search: [Google]
conventus_gallaecia.jpg
37KB, 549x451px
>>73679030
also forgot to say that Galicia used to extend further than the Minho before the war. it was more similar to the roman "Gallaecia"
>>
>>73674812
Portuguese are Galicians, not the other way around.
>>
>>73679325
I think the point he's trying to make is "Not C*stillians" and therefore superior.

After that it's just a ship of Theseus situation, isn't it?
>>
File: MEME2.png (215KB, 584x556px) Image search: [Google]
MEME2.png
215KB, 584x556px
>>73679595
why do portuguese hate castillians
its like the portuguese version of latinamerican "muh gold"
>>
>>73680838
have you ever met one?

loud annoying little shits. it has nothing to do with history
>>
>>73675466
Never belonged to them.

They are the ones who separated themselves from their Galician brothers in the kingdom of Leon.

They have literally zero claims to it.
>>
>>73680887
>loud annoying little shits
so, andalucians ?
nobody lives in castilla, madrid probably has more population in the outskirts than the whole Castilla la mancha + castilla y Leon
>>
>>73680954
It was ours for 3 months during D. Fernando I's reign until Castille killed all their noblemen. So, last time we were in the same country, we had a Portuguese Kang, technically.

>>73680981
All of them. It's the language that's annoying, actually.
>>
>>73681060
>we hate castillians
>no we actually hate them all
>no we actually just hate the language
dumb brainlet fodecabras
>>
>>73681100
Fair enough. We hate castelhano speakers regardless of where they are from. Catalans too, but you probably sympathise with me on that one.

The cunts that come here that you can hear all across a plaza because they feel the need of shouting every single vowel like a cunt when they are having a beer on a café. Them.
>>
>>73681199
i dislike that people too wich is why i would never live in Andalucia or Valencia, but those are rare in Galicia and Asturies
>>
>>73681311
>but those are rare in Galicia and Asturies
Which is the reason why, for the most part at least, we don't hate Galicians. There's a couple of cunts here and there, but we have those as well, but that's a given.

Memes aside and I'm being very honest here, vocal Spanish sounds very very tiring to me. Mostly because it's a bit loud (although not as much as I'm complaining), it's very fast, hitting every single syllable on max volume, but I can understand it, which means that I involuntarily process it all, despite it not being natural to what I'm used to, so it keeps me from focusing on something else.

This also happens with Brazilian Portuguese when spoken fast. There's this closeness that my brain registers as "I know that language, what is he saying". It's a bit of a sensory overload.
>>
>>73681199
>Catalans too, but you probably sympathise with me on that one.
Speak for yourself, the vast majority of people here do not care about or are sympathetic towards Catalunha, mostly just to annoy Spain
>>
>>73681487
yes, we pronounce every single consonant
we pronounce J as strong H instead of Y
i also have a hard time understanding spoken portuguese, SPECIALLY from brazil, but written is ez
it might be because we have an institution in charge of making the language written as its spoken and viceversa since 1500, dunno if tugas has something like that
>>
File: 100.gif (22KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
22KB, 250x229px
>>73674812
No, this chunk of land should be Galician instead
>>
>>73681959
Viseu and Guarda are culturally more northern than Porto, still retain the northern dialect unlike southern Aveiro, and feature a definitely "Celtic" mountainous and highland geography
>>
>>73676538
Also Castro from Cuba is galician as well
>>
>>73680838
they didn't help the dutch tho? source
>>
>>73681888
No, we don't. Our language has ambiguous spelling in some cases. It's not as bad as English, but it's not as simple as Spanish. The rules we do have are also very numerous.

The thing with Spanish (and all the other Romance languages) is that you stress all syllables more or less equally and those are your time units, equally separated.

We reduce all but one syllables per word, and only stress that one, which is the time unit of our language.

That means that our beat is slower, but it carries more information (1 word for us vs 1 syllable for you), meaning that each of us will think that the other is speaking faster, but we're just using different measures. We probably speak faster, actually:

You guys say something like "ex-ce-len-te", whereas we only say "shlent".
>>
>>73676538
>Galicia gave Spain Franco, nationalist dictator for 40 years.
Franco was also literally obsessed with the idea of annexing Portugal, he actually wrote his thesis to become a general on the subject of how to finally annex and subjugate Portugal to Spain, and he spent his entire life waiting for an opportunity to do so.
>>
>>73682367
How come he didn't then? I always heard it wasn't one of his priorities and that Salazar convinced him not to do so because we had supported the royalists during the Civil War.
>>
>>73682477
Cagufa.
>>
>>73679325

Nice name, faggot
>>
>>73682477
The opportunity never presented, he would have had a chance if the Axis won WWII and another after the death of Salazar if NATO didn't exist, but those things never came to be.

There is no other way he could have done it.
>>
>>73674812
It was never portuguese. Thats why.
>>
>>73682890
He literally had the biggest army of the peninsula.
Like how could the opportunity not present itself.
>>
>>73682910
It literally was at a time >>73681060

Ferdinand should have just dropped the lands south of the Mondego and Serra da Estrela barriers and defended Galicia, but he chose to move his troops south towards Lisbon in what is in my opinion the saddest day of this country's history
>>
>>73676538

It's interesting that Galicia was so poor and rural a century ago which is why thousands immigrated here and now is one of the wealthiest regions in Spain.
>>
>>73683055
He would've had to fight not only the locals but the Castillians too.
It was best to just go south.
>>
>>73682981
He could not attack a "fellow fascist" during WWII who was supplying most of the Tungsten for the Nazi war machine. And after that, the Axis lost and NATO was formed.
>>
>>73683170
It's not one of the wealthiest. It's ok, not amazing. The wealthiests would be Madrid, Catalunha and País Basco.
>>
>>73683193
The rationale for going south was the wealth at the port of Lisbon and the Alentejo's grain producing capabilities, he was not thinking about the "nation" but only about himself; after all Portugal was his personal fiefdom and existed to serve his best interests, but it's obvious that the best interest of the septentrional dialect speakers of the country that marching towards Galicia would have been our best interest.
>>
>>73683416
Galician lords would've not been happy.
>>
>>73683170
>now is one of the wealthiest regions in Spain.
In what universe is this exactly?
>>
File: my sides.jpg (42KB, 620x421px)
my sides.jpg
42KB, 620x421px
>>73683170
>and now is one of the wealthiest regions in Spain
>>
>>73683471
Much like the interests of Ferdinand himself, the interests of petty Galician lords are not my preoccupation.
>>
>>73683559
Well ok
You're the one claiming to be super friends with them, not me, whatever
>>
File: mediumresolution.jpg (80KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
mediumresolution.jpg
80KB, 1140x475px
>>73683522
>Esta imagem
>>
>>73683254
>>73683490
>>73683522

Shiet I thought it was rich like the basques.

Well at least they aren't Andalucía tier.
>>
>>73683522
>that pic
kek, everytime
>>
>>73683587
I'm not claiming to be friends, just that it would have obviously served the interests of septentrional dialect speakers in modern day Portugal, probably those of the Galicians themselves as well.
>>
>>73683605
>Well at least they aren't Andalucía tier.
that's not much of an accomplishment
>>
>>73683605
Andalucia is not the worst.
The worst would be Extremadura and Castilla-la-Mancha

>>73683673
Well we have the EU now so business with Galicia has never been this big
Things aren't so bad
I work with Galicians desu nice people
>>
Si tuvieses a un oso de mascota, cómo le llamariais?
>>
>>73682367
OBSESSED
>>
>>73683782
Teodoro
>>
>>73683762
>Andalucia is not the worst.
>The worst would be Extremadura and Castilla-la-Mancha
All of them are piss poor but Extremadura and Castilla are very sparsely populated. Andalucía has the biggest population of any region and as such is an enormous money drain.

Let's not forget about Ceuta and Melilla too
>>
>>73683782
Favila
>>
>>73676323
get fucked spastik cunt
>>
>>73683782
clodoveo
>>
>>73683782
Bearnardo
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (74KB, 582x594px) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
74KB, 582x594px
>>73683986
>>
>>73683762
>Well we have the EU now so business with Galicia has never been this big
Well if history had taken a different course a long ago the hypothetical country would be a lot different.

Far easier borders to defend, no colonies to bleed population, superb mineral reserves for industry, no capital that speaks a different language or dialect, no population bleed during Salazar (~1 million people from the interior north to Francophone countries and Brazil), etc.

Country would probably resemble a slightly poorer Belgium with a Dutch-tier population density
>>
>>73683921
Extremadura + Castela-la-Mancha drains more than Andalucia tho
But yes Andalucia is super shitty
I once met an Erasmus student from a university in Andalucia somewhere I don't remember
She finished her semester in Portugal without knowing if it was legal or not because the services were so shitty and slow they never approved her process
She had to go to her Uni twice to check on her process but they never had an answer because it was super shitty and slow
They supposedly opened at 9 but only started working at 10h30 and by 12h00 they were gone for lunch. Always huge lines, shitty all around

>>73684028
>no colonies
wut lol
>>
>>73683986
Lmao
>>
>>73683210
Also, if I might add, if Spain had officially gone to war and provided belligerent support it might have tipped the scales in favor of the Axis just enough for an Allied defeat (Hitler knew this and really pressured Franco to join), and from there it would have been a matter of time until he annexed Portugal.

Makes you think right
>>
>>73684156
>wut lol
No major interests in colonial expansion. Contrary to popular belief, the Descobrimentos, for the most part, bypassed the majority of the country's population, both in terms of direct involvement and of benefits in terms of real GDP PPP growth and improvement of living conditions for the general population. This isn't true just for Portugal.

The hypothetical country Galicia+the North would not have had a colonial Empire (no pinhal de Leiria, no Templários, no connection to Mediterranean Europe for charts) at least until the partition of Africa by the European powers.
>>
>>73684156
>They supposedly opened at 9 but only started working at 10h30 and by 12h00 they were gone for lunch.
Lmao, sounds like Spain alright
Erasmus paperwork is a fucking nightmare tho, I had to spend so many afternoons in the uni for it and when I came back they did not want to honor the convalidation of credits, took them around 9 months to do so
>>
>>73684394
>the population
Dude who the fuck cares about the population
Do you think Spain gave two shits about their population? France? England?
>>
>>73684237
Post civil war Spain had no capacity to fight a world war though, rebuilding and feeding the population was enough of a struggle as it was
>>
>>73684497
In what context are you asking this question?

Obviously no one did until very recently, I am merely pointing out which actions and turn of events would have provided, in retrospect, the maximum benefit for the population nowadays, wasn't that the point I explicitly made in a previous post?
>>
>>73684623
The maximum benefit for the population would be to keep them independent. Your imaginary story leaves Portugal lying around waiting for Spain to take over.
Or fine, we could be Spanish I guess, maybe that would've been better for the general populace. I doubt so.
The truth is we should've industrialized sooner instead of the shit everyone kept doing for the past 100 years or so.
>>
>>73684563
That was true for Soviet Russia to an extent but the inhumane effort the Soviet populace did to halt Nazi advance will go down in history as one of the finest hours of civic patriotism and will to survive.
>>
>>73684778
Soviet Russia had way more people to spare than Spain.
>>
>>73684726
Not really, since an independent Galicia would have quickly fallen prey to Spanish kingdoms again, lacking the "critical mass" to exist independently as Portugal always historically had.
But I'm not really preoccupied with the lands to the South, that both historically (numerous, numerous sources and events) and even nowadays isn't preoccupied with me except when I "step out of line" by suggesting this to be so.

And things almost never happen by chance, there are reasons why industrialization occurred here when it did.
>>
>>73684801
The end prize here would have been dominating the Peninsula indefinitely, and it's not true the Soviets could spare people since they barely managed to halt the Nazis. That's a very close call.
>>
>>73684954
Because the country was shit since forever?

>>73685011
It was a comparison, dude. The Soviet Union had hundreds of millions of people. Spain didn't have those high numbers.
>>
Galicia is portuguese clay
Gibraltar is UK clay
Catalunia must be free
>>
>>73685109
You're not even trying to be subtle huelander.
>>
Why does every /iberian/ thread end up being about
>muh intrarregional banter
>muh separatism
>muh we wuz empire n shit

I'd almost rather you guys would talk about anime or fucking toros or some shit, holy crap
>>
>>73685225
>why does it end up
Well because the thread started like that duh
>>
>>73685225
Come on, arguing about stupid shit is the usual on the internet, more on 4chan and even more if you're from the peninsula, it's destined to be.
>>
>>73685087
>Because the country was shit since forever?
No, that's insanely reductive. I can point out so many things that help explain it, and those things have their own explanations, and then some

>The Soviet Union had hundreds of millions of people
170 million to be exact, but the point is that if they barely won they could not have spared that many men.

However, it would have been the correct move by Franco to openly help the Axis, even if it costed say 1/5 of Spain's population, since the prize was Portugal, Gibraltar, and a good chunk of Northern Africa.
>>
>>73685225
This isn't ibe, on ibe I mostly make small shitposts baiting the portuguese and the spanish
>>
>>73685359
Well you can try, I'm curious, I know this country's history like you do but I think you have something particular in mind
>>
wtf
>>
>>73685401
As if we haven't enough baiting going on /int/ about Portugal and Spain.

Seriously what gives? Are we THAT easy to anger?
>>
>>73685263
My bad I thought this was the /ibe/ thread
>>
I heard Galicia has the best climate in Spain, that's more like Ireland and Mediterranean. And by that I mean lots of rain and trees and cool weather. Is it a nice place in other respects? Or is it full of poor inbred rednecks?
>>
>>73685455
Well I guess it's interesting to discuss history
>>
>>73685521
it's a nice place and people and nice and comfy but they do have terrible style in terms of architecture imo
>>
>>73685521
>Great food and unmatched produce
>Interesting history and unique culture
>Cheap as fuck
Galicia would be 10/10 if not for the weather which is literal UK tier
>>
>>73685427
First and foremost: Methuen treaty
Then: Lack of proper high quality coal reserves (Part of the reason why Belgium industrialized before the Netherlands); Existence of a colonial Empire (Part of the reason why Belgium industrialized before the Netherlands); Expulsion of Jesuits and hostility towards progress and classical liberalism; Lack of a proper economic policy; Improper fund allocation (Shout out for Mafra bankrupting the country for decades), Geographical isolation, for starters.
>>
>>73685521
Well we have quite some village people, but mostly the God-fearing, usually kind old people and not much more.

As for climate, I've been to Ireland and it's more or less the same, less rainy lately and with temperature being a bit higher. And green, lots of green. I quite like it, can't stand the heat.
>>
>>73685620
some of those problems are chronic and would've never worked out
>>
>>73685455
In general no but you do have certain triggers

>>73685521
Galicia would have been a 10/10 region in Europe if history had played out differently, but I don't like it's relative isolation in international terms nor it's GDP and Population growth prospects for the next 30 years.
>>
File: 76589457.jpg (40KB, 470x207px) Image search: [Google]
76589457.jpg
40KB, 470x207px
>>73685455
>As if we haven't enough baiting going on /int/ about Portugal and Spain.
Get on our level.
You don't even have your own KANGZ shitposting in memes.
>>
>>73685401
>I mostly make small shitposts baiting the portuguese and the spanish
Thanks for your service
F
>>
>>73685620
Good analysis, liked the read. You know your shit anon.
Unfortunately the idiots responsible for the Methuen treaty were desperate for some money coming from somewhere.
>>
>>73685683
I'm not saying Portugal could have done all things differently, it could have tackled some problems better to maximize the chances of an earlier but especially more profound industrialization.
>>
>>73685714
We're not autistic enough as your lot, but damn some of our posters sure do try
>>
>>73685455
>doesn't even have obsessive unemploued psychotics on both sides who can go on for days about their theories based on alcoholic hallucinations or sexual fetishes while ignoring all reality
weak tbqh
>>
>>73685714
I can't motivate random spanish dudes to get on the next level of memeing just like that. I'd wish though.

>>73685809
We do, but they are drinking with their buddies till 7 AM at least and nobody but physically present people with them will notice.
>>
>>73685809
I'm unemployed (shocking I know) but that sounds like a lot of work desu
I'd rather just sleep the day away
>>
>>73685734
Thanks. I spend a lot of time learning important but completely overlooked details crucial to historical analysis, like, for example, did you know that until the 19th century cities only grew because more people came in than died?

Until then if people stopped moving in the natural growth rate of cities would be negative and they would quickly collapse.
>>
>>73686054
That's a scary thought. I had no idea.
>>
CHEEEEE
GALLEEEEEE
ASJKSAKJASSJKAJASSJAKSJKS
>>
>>73686113
Maravilloso post, mi amigo congoleño
>>
Galicians are extremely racist to blacks. I want to move there.
>>
>>73686054
that's interesting
tell me more, please
>>
>>73686098
There is no interest in even teaching people these kinds of details exist and make a difference.
>>
>>73686210
You might want to recheck those facts.
>>
>>73686188
No le respondás la reputa madre.
>>
>>73686210
We don't like chinks either, unless they know how to cook well.

Can you cook a mean octopus, you slanty-eyed fuck? If not, get the fuck back to whatever over polluted shithole you came from
>>
>>73686279
A ver si haceis lo mismo con el español de turno que va a hacer maravillosos posts en /lat/
>>
>>73686210
Wut? There are tons of dominicans in Galicia.
>>
File: 1492318318147.jpg (92KB, 612x612px)
1492318318147.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
>>73686307
>/lat/
¿Me podés explicar qué hacías en ese agujero infernal?
>>
>>73686218
Most people in literate circles were aware of the proofs that the Earth was round since antiquity. As in most people with access to higher education.
>>
>>73686256
That is very sad indeed. They also hide everything related to the masons which I'm convinced did nothing to help this country.
>>
>>73674812
I couldn't care any less about Galiza.

Folks in the north might have a different idea though.
>>
File: KEK.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>73676323
>Literal meme country unwanted by both france and the UK talking shit about portugal
>>
>>73674812
>Brazilian knowledge in history and culture

Anyway I'm galician and fuck you and Portugal
>>
>>73686455
>I couldn't care any less about Galiza.
That's ok, nobody really cares about Galicia besides Galicians
>>
>>73686451
I have a friend who was also in the Juventude of CDS before emigrating who is much better qualified to answer things about freemasons than I am.

>>73686300
SAI UMA DE POLVO GALEGO, CARAGO!
>>
>>73686430
Vistazo rapido porque me moria del aburrimiento, ademas un dia vi una imagen de las vuestras de los simpson con la bandera chilena y me hizo gracia, pense que aun podia ser interesante pasar por ahi de vez en cuando.

Error. Al menos sois mejores que la mitad de los threads en /int/
>>
>>73686497
>Anyway I'm galician
My condolences
>>
>>73686497
Where you from stranger?
>>
>>73686591
Hey, Galicia is comfy.
>>
>>73686508
Not true, it's just that it's exceedingly difficult to do something to the point things like the time when Lisbon asked Madrid to not select Vigo to be the capital of something I can't remember and to send it somewhere else. El País reported on it.

>>73686497
Doubt it
>>
>>73686497
Tell me of your ways Galician anon, what do you eat, what are your dreams.

Are Galicians seperatists?
>>
>>73686617
If by comfy you mean boring
There's fuck all to do in Galiza besides complaining about the weather, snorting cocaine and sodomizing cows, in any possible order
>>
>>73686692
rude
>>
>>73686692
>t. Cataluña
>>
>>73683522

>that guy is actually australian
>>
>>73686692
>Not doing cocaine off of cows while sodomizing them

See, that's what you're doing wrong in life Anon.
>>
>>73686657
I'm sorry portubro but I did not understand any of what you just said
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (368KB, 1621x1938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
368KB, 1621x1938px
There is only the Iberian race it's union state and its prophet iber ackbar.
Ps. Viva Jose Antonio
>>
>>73686657
Wait what? We got cucked by Lisboa? God fucking dammit Portugal if this is true.
>>
>>73686450
Didn't know that, but some of the history I studied in school and by myself always lead me to believe that high military and scholar people always knew much more than what was publicly disclosed at a given time. After all, knowledge is power.
>>
>>73686668
>Are Galicians seperatists?
Some, most aren't. However they are simultaneously one of the most regionalist peoples in Spain and one of the most adhering to the concept of Spain itself, in a spectacular show of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
>>
Por favor ignorad al gringordo
>>
>>73686450
Well yeah that wasn't just in Portugal
Columbus thought he was going to reach India if heading west because he knew the world was round, he just thought it was smaller
>>
Tocá de acá CHI.
>>
>>73683522
>siempre el guiri
>>
>>73686840
Yes, I never say something without having seen it in a reputable source. Found it: http://elpais.com/diario/2007/03/09/galicia/1173439090_850215.html

This is the unbelievable shit we on this side of the border have dealt with for a long time.
>>
>>73686912
I really honestly think that the only people that can truly trigger iberians are other iberians so we don´t have to worry about amerifats.
>>
File: 84576.jpg (629KB, 1272x774px) Image search: [Google]
84576.jpg
629KB, 1272x774px
>>73687032
>>
>>73687131
>Socrates
well that explains it
>>
>>73687131
Haaahaa, Lisboa y Madrid juntándose para joder al prójimo
Viva el poder centralizado
>>
>>73687131
Fucking extremadura, literal nowhere extraordinaire. I'll be damned.
>>
>>73686851
This used to be so, since most people then lived their entire lives in their hometown and the adjacent towns without significantly interacting with the outside.

>>73686929
Never said it was, and you're right, I think the Chinese attempted to circumnavigate the Earth once actually
>>
>>73687204
With fucking Badajoz of all places
I had no idea this was a thing
It makes me sad because we could've actually had a much better thing going on by now
>>
File: ai21.png (325KB, 324x383px) Image search: [Google]
ai21.png
325KB, 324x383px
I don't care,I'll kill every single spaniard.
Galicians are infected by castillian.
>>
>>73687284
Indeed, shit a lot of people from Vigo and near go to Portugal to buy shit, and I constantly see you guys on the beach here, it's like it was meant to be. Besides we had a good ratio of city size and proximity to the frontier.

Some conspiracy going on, I bet the catalonians are behind this.
>>
>>73687131
Lmao I can't believe this actually happenned.
There is truly nobody sane south of the Pyrinees
>>
>>73687312
Calla mourinho
>>
>>73687312
The fact that spaniards don't give a fuck a out Portugal makes these butthurt posts hilarious. If only they knew how much hate aginst us exists in that strip we see on the forecast reports.
>>
File: ai.jpg (67KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
67KB, 640x335px
>>73687471
>>73687445
You're implying we give a fuck about Spain.Spain only appears on the news when either there's a referendum on catalunya independence coming up or when ronaldo scores a goal in la liga.
Portuguese people live in the coast,spaniards live in the desert
>>
>>73687284
This is why I don't even argue about Iberian centralism anymore.

I mean take Portugal as an example; the North has a slightly superior endowment of human capital (as proxied by national exams averages) and a slightly higher availability to work longer hours as compared to Lisbon Metro.
It has a higher agricultural productivity than the Lisbon Metro. (this is historically significant). Almost all other factor endowments are equal, and yet, somehow, the North ends up having something like 65% of the GDP per capita that Lisbon has, all with slightly better productive factor endowments.

This is the real magnitude of centralism, quantified, and it's huge. I no longer bother with it, it's too much to be fixed by me or anything else except for a civic uprising which will never, ever happen in a billion years.
>>
>>73687548
Again top kek must suck to have so much rage against someone that just ignores you.
>>
>>73687674
Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>73687386
It's how God intended it to be. Unfortunately the future does not bode well.

>>73687674
>>73687471
Ignore the "I'm from Porto" or "I'm from the North" southerner.
>>
>>73687548
That cherrypick hahahaha pathetic, fucking moors with inferiority complex, also we have more forests than you and more cute blonde light eyed girls than you, stay mad Poortugal
>>
>>73687622
According to your news they're scared of autonomy in Porto
That's really fucking stupid and sad
>>
>>73687756
Can you explain? Are they like northern italians? For some reason they are permabutthurt all the time.
>>
>>73687756
Don't worry Portugal, we'll always have the beach.
>>
>>73687822
no they're just from the countryside
dud posted once he works in a factory he hates his job
>>
>>73676538
PP is not right wing anymore
>>
File: alberto barbossa.jpg (24KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
alberto barbossa.jpg
24KB, 326x326px
>>73687548
>>73687312
>>
File: ai2.jpg (66KB, 555x862px) Image search: [Google]
ai2.jpg
66KB, 555x862px
>>73687817
Shut up Andalusia 2.0
>more forests
http://rainforests.mongabay.com/deforestation/2000/Portugal.htm
http://rainforests.mongabay.com/deforestation/2000/Spain.htm

HAHAHAH
the fucking MOOR GOT ABSOLUTELY TRIGGERED
>>
>>73687821
It's stupid and sad for practical reasons as well; no political institution outside of Lisbon is relevant; no media apart from a single newspaper (JN); no courts, no foundation, no civic association is relevant outside of Lisbon.

Porto is so autonomous we couldn't even stop TAP from diverting routs away from our own airport for example.
>>
>>73687817
>>73687938
I seriously believe you are samefagging, which should point out just how fucking retarded you are being.
>>
>>73687966
Why cuck for Lisbon when we can liberate you from the Jews?{memrit tv} Lisbon
>>
File: ai3.jpg (21KB, 236x397px) Image search: [Google]
ai3.jpg
21KB, 236x397px
>>73687982
Yeah I cross the border just to samefag
>>
>>73687938
Are you retard right?
>>
>>73688018
Please tell me you aren't that retarded, I refuse to believe it, do you even internet?
>>
>>73687822
Some here are pleasant, some are unpleasant, but the "I'm from the North and I hate Spain" southern is really annoying.

>>73687851
Fuck the beach. I'm currently developing several tech projects, if I ever get rich off them I'll pledge part of my fortune to lobby for the Noroeste Peninsular. This is as far as a single man can go.
>>
>>73688002
All regions in Porto will have more power in Spain than in Lisbon state
>>
>>73687966
It makes me real sad because I love Porto so much
I would unironically move there if I could find a job but I can't
>>
>>73687982
Es un puto mongol que hace la misma mierda siempre que entro a /int/, la última vez que entré fue hace meses y estaba haciendo exactamente la misma mierda, echando mierda sobre España y posteando su carpeta de rubias portuguesas, es un puto nolifer insufrible, no se como puede hacer esta mierda todos los días sin pegarse un tiro, su vida tiene que ser muy putísima mierda y le han tenido que dar de hostias en el colegio pero de guay
>>
>>73688150
só lhe estás a dar mais isco
>>
>>73683170
It's an average region. It's better than Extremadura and worse than Navarra.
>>
>>73688150
Ah, como el haitiANO vamos, entendido. Cuanta envidia nos tienen para ser un pais algo mediocre.
>>
>>73688104
Intredazting, the autism is strong in him.
>>
>>73683782
Gilberto
>>
File: hurr durr.png (4KB, 682x102px) Image search: [Google]
hurr durr.png
4KB, 682x102px
>>73688150
>carpeta
Os espanhois são fascinados por toalhas e carpetes portuguesas...
>chamando-me de nolifer
Ambos vimos ao 4chan,não tens moral para apontar o dedo seu retardado do caralho

Agora cala-te filho da puta que já estou farto de let a tua língua arabe
>>
>>73688126
Where you from m8? We have a lot of uneducated oafs here too who tend to form the backbone of our football militias.

And don't be sad, most people here had a chance to get involved in civic-based movements but no one did. It's on us too.

>>73688109
[Doubt]
>>
>>73688193
¿Qué fue del haitiANO?
>>
>>73688243
I don't want to say where I'm from I'm embarrassed
>>
>>73687162
top kek
>>
>>73688254
Ni idea sinceramente, hace mucho que no doy vueltas por aqui y desde que /esp/ en si mismo desaparecio pues no se na.
>>
File: Iberia.png (78KB, 1322x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Iberia.png
78KB, 1322x1100px
Well, if we go by just geographical markers the Iberian nations would look like this.

Galicia is the area where gauls settled when they became hunted, eventually they mixed with the latins to the point that they were just another falvour of the romance languages.

The only reason why it's spanish is because of dynasties and geography. The portuguese developed on their own for a longer time and therefore have a more distinct identity from the other Iberian romance cultures.
>>
>>73688275
Why? I am my family's first born in Porto, and of pure rural interior blood and >muh heritage, just today I spent Easter in the middle of a tiny freezing village.

So you can't be worse.
>>
kek this thread is way more interesting than your average /ibe/ filo/fio

well done, huezillian OP
>>
>>73688243
Are you saying autonomous in Spain don't have mpre power than Lisbon and it's slaves?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 487x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 487x620px
>>73688358
>Galicia is the area where gauls settled when they became hunted
>>
>>73688358
>Galicia is the area where gauls settled when they became hunted

U wot m9
>>
File: ai5.jpg (161KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ai5.jpg
161KB, 1920x1280px
The deserts moors of spain are fucking annoying.
Suebi.
>>
>>73688358
is this bait or just retardation
>>
>>73688018
Reporting CP, fucking degenerate moor
>>
>>73688368
I'm not going to say where I'm from but I do have higher studies it's just hard as fuck to find a job in Porto in my area
>>
>>73688379
Nowadays? Certainly. But what do you propose, that we go through all of the painful and fracturing process of making the region independent just so we could then join Spain?

Historically? About the same, but we got to keep our language.
>>
File: averagepoortuguesa.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
averagepoortuguesa.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
>>
File: averagepoortuguesa2.jpg (56KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
averagepoortuguesa2.jpg
56KB, 500x573px
>>73688499
>>
File: ai6.jpg (230KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ai6.jpg
230KB, 1920x1280px
>>73688471
You're from Aveiro.
Suebi.
>>73688499
Google reverse search tells me she's romanian
Suebi
>>
>>73688499
¿Presidente de Uruguay?
>>
>>73688435
I'll give you the ticket to decide buddy.
>>
>>73688435
Maybe a bit of both

>>73688471
I didn't know the job market here was so bad, either that or you have a very specific degree that doesn't have any jobs here.
>>
File: 1475493329959.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475493329959.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>73688358
>this whole post
>>
File: turki.png (41KB, 686x540px) Image search: [Google]
turki.png
41KB, 686x540px
>>73688538
Aaaand that's a turk girl
Post some arabic flamenco girls for me
>>
>>73688538
>>
>>73688579
It's a specific degree
Actually it's not that specific but the area I currently work in and wish to continue to work in has very limited jobs and I'm lucky to have found the one I did where I live
>>
>>73688541
>You're from Aveiro.
No one from Aveiro is embarrassed to tell someone from Porto where he is from given there is so much interaction between our Districts.
>>
File: spanish girl.png (45KB, 646x538px) Image search: [Google]
spanish girl.png
45KB, 646x538px
>>73688605
google reverse tells me she's spanish
>>
>>73688541
Why would anyone be embarrassed to tell they're from Aveiro?
>>
>>73688605
Mashallah, portugal and spain really should be proud arabs <3 ~~~
>>
File: ai7.jpg (221KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ai7.jpg
221KB, 1920x1280px
Spanish desert moors that dance flamenco nad reveal their hotheaded retarded mentality are pretty fucking funny.
Suebi.
>>
File: IMG_1711.jpg (73KB, 835x835px)
IMG_1711.jpg
73KB, 835x835px
>>73688717
Pic is from portugal
>>
>>73688702
Fuck off brown Arab, Spain is Black Country.
>>
>>73688702
Hello, Aquafrijsh

>>73688630
Best of luck if you wish to keep searching for a job here then but obviously do not quit a sure thing close to home like you got going for you right now.
>>
>>73688702
Ojala, my friend, ojala.
>>
File: ai8.jpg (72KB, 296x424px) Image search: [Google]
ai8.jpg
72KB, 296x424px
Why is Portugal so fucking germanic and spain arab?
>>
File: IMG_1712.jpg (77KB, 1440x1080px)
IMG_1712.jpg
77KB, 1440x1080px
>>73688825
But aren't the real arabs black?
>>73688837
Hi portugal how common is this? >>73688780
>>
So this is why we're hated by everysingle guy on /int/ and people don't make ''I wish I had a portuguese bf'' with an anime pic
>>
>>73688905
Spaniards are black as blue, browns not welcome.
>>
>>73688896
why do you always derail threads with your cherrypicked blondes?

someone ban this LARPing faggot
>>
File: Light Eyes in Europe.png (39KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Light Eyes in Europe.png
39KB, 1280x1024px
>>73688717
>muh cherry pick
>>
>Moors.

Please refrain from adjectivising us as such, we tend to regard that as xenophobic.
>>
>>73688837
Honestly I'm getting tired with it, I'm learning a lot but the environment sucks.
When my contract ends if I can't find something else in the North I'll likely emigrate unfortunately. I know 4chan hates this but I would love to live in a place like Ireland desu.
>>
>>73688937
kek, I thought there were many portuguese hating on Spain but it seems it's only one autist. He kinda remind me to the I am greek shitposter.
>>
>>73688937
It's just basic notoriety either you become the memes like Finland, you get triggered easily like us or you're just everywhere and retarded to boot, like the burgers.
>>
>>73688905
Left is too white, spaniards are black as blue, he would get robbed and killed as whitey.
>>
>>73688998
There are more.And that guy only trigger spaniards I think
>>
>>73688958
Those percentages are WAY off, Spain, France, Italy, even the UK probably is just shy of 50% nowadays. Portugal too, I have the data from the last study ever done to assert these kinds of things in Portugal, and the national mean did not even equal 10%
>>
>>73688896
You lies yourself to feels better? Portugal has more arabic heritage, less blonde/redhead/light eyed people. The desert meme it's just ridiculous when Spain have like 6 times more woodlands compare to Portugal. This happen in Spain, not Portugal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
>>
>>73689058
Stay mad mourinho
>>
>>73688998
We also have the portofag always spamming his retarded pepes on /sp/. I swear he's on every thread mentioning Portugal or a portuguese club.

I hope they're the same person.
>>
>>73689117
in portugal we did things like those too. we also expelled them, mostly
>>
>>73688963
Ireland is a patrician choice for emigrating. I'm definitely going either there or to Switzerland if I can't find something here and my projects don't work out
>>
>>73689169
Thanks. Good luck mate.
>>
File: iberiaa.jpg (316KB, 1250x950px) Image search: [Google]
iberiaa.jpg
316KB, 1250x950px
>>73689117
>more arabic heritage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Portuguese_and_Spanish#Arabic_influence
> less blonde/redhead/light eyed people
citation needed.

>limpieza de sangre
literally in the wiki you can see that they mention it happened in both...

>desert meme
yeah,''meme''
>>
>>73688963
>I would love to live in a place like Ireland desu
Are you the guy I talked to in /deutsch/?
>>
File: ai9.jpg (55KB, 400x584px) Image search: [Google]
ai9.jpg
55KB, 400x584px
>Spanish kept much of the Mozarabic vocabulary of Arabic origin, while the Mozarabic component was less influential in Portuguese, even if still found. Thus we find a number of cases in which the usual Spanish word is derived from Arabic, while the corresponding word in Portuguese is Latin or Celtic-derived, as in the following examples

hahaha,moors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Portuguese_and_Spanish#Arabic_influence

Portuguese phonology is similar to those of languages such as French (especially that of Quebec), the Gallo-Italic languages, Occitan, Catalan and Franco-Provençal, unlike that of Spanish, which is similar to those of Sardinian and Southern Italian dialects. Some would describe the phonology of Portuguese as a blend of Spanish, Gallo-Romance (e.g. French) and the languages of northern Italy (especially Genoese), but with a deeper Celtic influence.

We're Suebi and celt
>>
>>73689148
I'm not mad since I have objective data to prove you wrong.

>>73689160
They're not, the "suebi" spammer autist is from the South, I have seen him before in luso battling it out with the Galaico Charlie Hunnam poster and he was definitely from the South, and there are to my knowledge no Portistas down there.
>>
>>73689223
Indeed I am. Hallo mein Freund!
>>
>>73689255
Sou do Porto retardado do caralho,para de projetar fodasse...
E sou do portista também.Eu só partilho do facto de os galegos não falarem o dialecto correto.Eles aprendem o castelhano primeiro e isso tinge o sotaque deles.Percebeste?
>>
>>73683170
youre thinking of Euskal Herria
>>
>>73689314
És o caralho seu autista de merda, estás é aí a trollar para deixar os outros ficar mal e porque estás aborrecido, és tão do Porto como eu do Estoril seu paneleiro
>>
>>73689347
Euskal Herria was not poor a century ago, at least compared to the rest of Spain
>>73689260
Lmao, I thought so. Why do you like Porto so much? I want to visit it sometime, my family lives literally 5 mins from the border but we only cross to eat bacalhau and buy cigarettes, and now tobacco is even more expensive on your side
>>
>>73689439
Eu só não percebo é o que eu ganho ou perco a dizer que sou o Porto...
>>
>>73689443
It's just a nice place with a nice environment and everyone I know from there is nice, smart and polite.
I would really love to try to live there at least once in my lifetime because the city really fascinates me.
>>
>>73689443
Also, you should really REALLY try a Francesinha. Google it.
>>
>>73689465
I see, this happened to me with Krakow, but fuck if I'm learning Polish after breaking my balls with German
Anyways best of luck again wherever you decide to move, I'm going to bed now. Boas noites portubros
>>
>>73689255
>there are to my knowledge no Portistas down there
You and many northerners would be surprised to know how many portistas there are here in the Lisbon area. Mostly people who migrated from the north to the capital. One of my best friends from uni is a mad portista born and raised in the Douro region. Never misses a Porto match when they cross the Mondego.

Porto has also gathered many fans amongst the southern youth, given their success in the last decades. Although it's still too far from the Lisbon rivals obviously.
>>
>>73689455
Estás a dar roleplay como "Suebi" para picar o pessoal aqui nos chans quando nem sequer do Norte és. Menos autismo sachabor.

Os Espanhóis daqui do int devem ser os gajos mais pacatos de todos e só respondem quando são provocados. Para de provocar, se tens uma mensagem a passar podes fazê-lo de maneira melhor sem isso.
>>
>>73689598
Buenas noches spanibro
>>
>>73689546
Looks decadent as fuck desu. I dig it
>>
>>73689643
It's pretty good actually, can confirm.
Like Pumba said in Lion King: "Slimy but tasty"
>>
>>73689598
Boas noutes manucho
>>
>>73689625
>Portistas
Fuck them all!!
Lisbon belongs to the Alfacinhas
>>
>>73689726
Fuck off
>>
Never give a fuck about Portugal, I have never said nothing wrong about Portugal, now Portugal is the country that I most hate in this World
>>
>>73689851
Why tho
>>
>>73689851
>now Portugal is the country that I most hate in this World just because of this thread
baka desu
>>
>>73689625
>Be my dad traveling to the Algarve
>Decide to go through the Ponte 25 de Abril for the view
>"It's lunch time, let's stop"
>Go to random restaurant in Almada? (that city right after the bridge)
>My dad is wearing a Porto jersey, stopping in Lisbon wasn't planned since going through the Vasco da Gama was the original plan
>"Deculpe-me mas não servimos galegos" after he opens his mouth
I had no idea more than an extremely residual amount of Portistas existed down there
>>
>>73689726
>Lisbon belongs to the Alfacinhas
Most people living in Lisbon and the surrounding areas either migrated here from all parts of the country or descend from people who migrated here in the last century.

True alfacinhas that have been here for countless generations are elitist cunts, just as bad as northern separatists. Fuck you all.
>>
>>73689851
If one person made you change your mind you're not that much different from him either
>>
>>73689910
This desu
Imagine if someone made up their mind regarding Spain just from the posts of Jorge
>>
>>73689824
I can say this because my granie was from Fanzeres.
>Be her
>Live 14 years in Porto
>Live 40 in Angola
>Live the rest of your live in LX
>Still has the fucking Porto accent and manners.
>>
>>73689993
>Porto manners
What the fuck am I hearing, there is literally no distinct mannerism here
>>
>>73690038
he means from the north i guess
>>
>>73689910
In what way exactly? I am not a hater brainless like him posting all that nonsense butthurt
>>
File: image of canadian posters.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image of canadian posters.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>73689948
Would probably end up thinking you're a lot like Finns
>>
>>73690038
apart from all the swearing
loudness
rudeness
and being unapologetic about it
and even proud
yeah, no Porto mannerism...
>>
>>73690089
that's not porto, that's general northern
in porto people actually don't have as much mannerism or accent
>>
>>73690068
No but you're assuming Portugal is 100% like one autistic guy on 4chan
>>
>>73690038
No u don't.

I actually meant "maneirismo"

Like try to go to Mercado bulhao and Mercado da Ribeira and see the difference.
>>
>>73690068
But you now hate a nation based on faulty premises, just like him.

>>73690089
Apart from the swearing, all of those things are the norm for Iberians, it's Lisboners who are different. Only the swearing is specific to the Lower Douro or "Porto" region.

Plus, those are hardly mannerisms. Mannerisms are almost uniform from North to South in Portugal.
>>
>>73674812
Porto de galicia can't have galicia desu
>>
>>73690129
Thanks to morangos com açucar.

If we just have let Portistas whiteout guidance they would still be obnoxious uncivilized mongrels
>>
>>73690103
>be me
>porto airport
>in queue
>some kid is acting up
>his father turns to him
>"go to the bitch that birthed you" (vai para a puta que te pariu"
>mother is right next to them, doesn't even

ahhh, the North, where being a rude simpleton is a laudable trait.
>>
>>73690147
Again, mannerisms are the same throughout the country. I don't know why you are comparing the Bulhão and that market, heck I've never visited the Mercado da Ribeira and I doubt you've ever visited the Bulhão
>>
Devíamos era ir dormir que já são duas da matina.
Boa noite, boa gente.
>>
>>73690177
>it's Lisboners who are different
I'm from Aveiro and even we get tired of that bullshit around here.
>>
>>73690220
Being a diehard Portista, my number one pet peeve is mixing Politics and Football. Don't fucking do that you retarded imbecile.

>>73690240
Profanity is also a staple of Finnish culture, quick fly to Helsinki and let them know they are rude simpletons!
>>
>Retardados de Lisboa pensam que Portugal é Lisboa
>Retardados do Porto pensam que Portugal é Lisboa e Porto

Fodei-vos todos mas é. Nova ordem Coimbra/Braga quando?
>>
>>73690323
Vamos mas é dormir. Aquele lisboeta é retardado.
>>
>>73690177
Ó sinhoure !? (whit a particular pitch and prelongated cadence and a positioning off the hands around the waist)

Vs

Descupe!
>>
>>73689887
>Go to random restaurant in Almada? (that city right after the bridge)
You can feel the Lisbon centralization right across the Tejo. Almada and the rest of the Margem Sul is a giant shithole.

I'm from the Algarve btw. We do receive a lot of northern tourists in the summer. Northerners are high-tier bros irl, but here on 4chan some you are quite insufferable. The moorish memes are kinda true for us though. We don't even hide the moorish heritage. It's part of us as is the Roman or Celtiberian heritage. Throughout all Portuguese history we were always that region down in the south so special that the king ruled over the Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves. That actually flatters us lmao
But in all honesty, the rest of the country only cares about us in the summer because of the beaches and it's kinda sad for the rest of the year.
>>
>>73690276
Boa noite anon.

>>73690282
I've eaten in restaurants in the Mealhada that were ear-rupturing loud, which makes sense since it's technically still the North.

It's Aveiro (the city) that might be different, assuming you aren't role playing.
>>
>>73690317
>profanity is also a stapple of a non european people of reindeer herders and bog dwellers, lost to history as the inbred slaves of either Sweden or Russia
>for some reason, we should look up to Helsinkians for advice on how to conduct ourselves

?!
>>
>>73688958
>Israel and Lebanon

I've been to Lebanon and the amount of """"white""" people I've seen in Beirut is absurd. Same can be said about Israel I believe.
>>
>>73690323
Ninguém do Porto pensa que Portugal é Lisboa e o Porto, toda gente aqui tem consciência redobrada para a existência de regionalidades dentro do país.

O que criticamos é que temos que ser sempre nós a ser os maus da fita vilificados pela comunicação social por tentar levantar a voz, e depois vem gente que está calada e ainda reclama porque quer que defendamos os nossos interesses perante Lisboa e ainda os vossos, sendo que vocês ficam caladinhos.

That being said I've always respected and admired Coimbra and been there many times.

>>73690360
Those are dialect differences, mannerisms are uniform.
>>
>>73690382
The north of the district of Aveiro is still considered north, I'm not saying otherwise.

The rest of Aveiro, we know we're loud in here.
I'm quite loud.
The difference is that we are not apologetic about it.
And we usually feel embarassed when we are made aware of it.
And profanity is not common and is frowned upon.

Confront a northerner about him being loud and rude and he will just puff his chest out and claim that's how northerners are like and expecting praise...
>>
>>73690406
Yes I am sure people in Helsinki envy Portuguese sophistication and standard of living.

>>73690366
I've always been angry that the Algarve was turned into a beach colony, never knew what you felt about it though.
>>
>>73690558
Yes, it's quite evident you in turn look to Helsinkians as some kind of role model... when no other people that has actually dealt with Finns or Helsinkians does that... intriguing.
>>
>>73690552
The East is too btw although I regard most of the district including Aveiro as still the North, actually Coimbra kinda is too but then it isn't..

And why? That's just how Iberians are. And profanity is specific to the Porto district, not the North. Still, if you lived here, you'd know the words themselves are so oft repeated they lose all meaning, they are not insulting anymore.
>>
>People who are unironically offended by profanity
I wish I did not have to share a peninsula with you cunts
>>
>>73690614
I'm not saying they are a role model, I'm saying you can dissociate profanity from a high standard of living, as Finns demonstrate.
>>
>>73690462
Eu só queria dizer que em geral no porto as pessoas têm uma expressão corporal e uma forma de demonstrar afecto ou de ser comico particular, é isto que entendo por "maneirismos".
Se contestas isto então não sei...
É óbvio que todos partilhamos de idiossincrasias nacionais mas não era disso q falava
>>
When I went to Spain with my family the locals would talk to us in English until we visited Galicia where we blended in.
>>
>>73690558
Yeah, our economy depends a lot on tourism. All of my family works in some job either directly or indirectly linked to tourism.
>>
>>73690659
I've come to think that Aveiro/Coimbra, etc are only considered North when it suits Northerners in their little squables with Lisbon.
Northerners are as quick to say we aren't Northerners when it stops suiting them.

Yes, the words have lost all meaning to them. Clearly you can call your wife a bitch and she won't even care. Reminds me of niggers to some extent.

But that' isn't an Iberian thing. Some parts of Iberia are not like that.
>>
>>73690699
Isso é no que demasiados programas na televisão a esterotipar, para não dizer outra coisa, os habitantes do Norte resulta.
>>
>>73690679
Ppl should have n Hellenic serenity about them if u are cursing and displaying passion u probably lack the stoic attributes that would make u a sophisticated being...
>>
>>73690692
I didn't mention standard of living.
You can have money and still be a simpleton.
Hence the term "novo-rico", for example or those emmigrants that come back every summer in their ruined bmw's.
>>
>>73690744
If you improve your competitive advantage and change to a more luxury oriented tourism you will free up some jobs to start sectors related to services and health care. This is a discussion for another time, regional economics done right is a very complex topic and I would have to read up on the Algarve's to better discuss this.

>>73690768
>I've come to think that Aveiro/Coimbra, etc are only considered North when it suits Northerners in their little squables with Lisbon.
The term little squables vastly underestimates what is at stake here. They are not little, and people calling them little is what breeds separatist idiocy

>Northerners are as quick to say we aren't Northerners when it stops suiting them.
I've always regarded everything up until Coimbra as the North, but can you provide examples to back up what you just said?

>Clearly you can call your wife a bitch and she won't even care.
Depends on the context. It reminds you of whatever you want, kinda like a Rorschach test.

>Some parts of Iberia are not like that.
The vast majority are. The only places I haven't been are the Spanish Levant and Murcia
>>
>>73690892
You can avoid profanity at all costs and still be a goat fucking simpleton i.e. Muslim countries.

So what? The two aren't related. Words are words and meant to convey subtextual information.
>>
>>73690964
I call them little squabbles because it's what it is.
It's just what Northerners do about everything.
They hate the south, but at the same time they hate each other and would eat each other once the south was gone.
It's city vs city, town vs town, village vs village. It's pathetic.
And it's a little squabble becaus nobody cares. It's always the north starting their autistic rants about north vs south. And most of the time they are the ones ending it too because nobody else cares. It's what northerners do: they squabble.

I know it depends on the context, it's still a niggerish thing to do.

Call it Iberian all you want, not all of Iberia does it, nor is it a thing exclusive to Iberians.
>>
>>73676538
Isn't Galician basically a Portuguese dialect but they deny it is? What makes Galicians hate Portuguese so much?
>>
>>73691032
whatever reasons you have for it, it's akin to nigger talk.

when they do it... but when northerners do it...

see what I mean?

Here you are defending niggerish behaviour. And I won't get into arguments about what people make with their own language, you're now entering into the realm of "everything is subjective" at which point nothing is worth discussing.
>>
>>73691032
(I'm not the same anon)

Still, u are trying to separate things that are relevant when looking at the matter as an hole.
Metaphorically speaking: For example multiculturalism is a good thing if it's volunteer, bad if the other way around.
The same way it's good to curse if u are being genuine in a conversation, it's bad if u are doing it in public in front of children.
>>
>>73691214
>Isn't Galician basically a Portuguese dialect but they deny it is?
It isn't. It's a language/dialect descendant of Gallaico-Portuguese just like Portuguese, that's mutually intelligible with modern Portuguese.

It's a brother-language of the Portuguese and would only be a dialect of Portuguese in the sense that Portuguese is a fully recognised/documented/standardised language but Galician isn't because of Castillian influence. The Galician taught at schools isn't even like the Rural galician spoken in villages which does sound like Portuguese.

>What makes Galicians hate Portuguese so much?
Because everytime they felt close to us, Castille mocked them and even oppressed them, leaving them pavlovianly trained to not want to associate with us. Despite it, they drink like motherfuckers like us, are depressed cunts like us, and like fish/seafood like us. They are just subject to the Madrid jews instead of the Lisbon jews.
>>
>>73691214
Galicians don't hate Portugal.
Nor does Portugal hate Galicia.
They enjoy very good relations in almost every way.
>>
>>73691161
>I call them little squabbles because it's what it is.
These "squabbles" are referent to billions of euros, thousands of jobs, inadequate political representation which hurts us in almost every major-level decision (and the rest of the country as well), and you cannot possibly call them squabbles in the most centralized country in Europe according to a weighed measurement of many indicators and the only one without a single intermediate level of government, and where it is de facto illegal for a region to defend it's interests (Constitution forbids it because it also demands regionalization, which never came to pass). There are not squabbles.

And the majority of people irl do not hate the South, you're mistaking politics for football. They banter the South, and each other, but they don't really hate anyone.

You are confusing a lot of things because this is obviously an emotional topic for you for some reason, but you have to get your facts checked and be more careful about making assertions you cannot back up.

Are you sure you are from Aveiro? I'm starting to doubt that too.
>>
>>73690964
>more luxury oriented tourism you will free up some jobs to start sectors related to services and health care
We have plenty of these already, perhaps not enough, I don't know.
A curious thing is that in the summer we get such high demand that we need to import foreign workers for hotels and shit. Plus, young people like me try to get away from tourism jobs and try to get a life in Lisbon where the job diversity is much wider.
I guess we're not helping our region, but the truth is that our people work too much in the summer (it's crazy really) and for the rest of the year there's not much to do. It's only normal for younger people to want to avoid this life.

>>73691161
The rest of Portugal is not aware of this but down here in the Algarve there's a rivalry between the western and eastern halves. The division is somewhere around Quarteira or Vilamoura.
But it's just healthy competition and bantz, we don't hate each other.
>>
>>73691256
So is politeness akin to sandnigger talk? I mean they do it, but if you try to do it..

This goes beyond subjectivity, which it is, since you can correlate politeness with muzzies too.

You're desperately trying to grasp at straws here, including using vague and offensive, but mostly vague terms such as niggerish behaviour, but the only thing you're doing is embarrassing yourself.

>>73691276
>The same way it's good to curse if u are being genuine in a conversation, it's bad if u are doing it in public in front of children.
Why? I mean, who gets to say that? Who appointed you to say that? Teens in the North are the highest scoring in the national exams and the North has the lowest murder rate, so I guess you can say they turned out pretty good.
>>
>>73691377
Mano o problema é vocês estarem subjugados aos mesmos sistemas commie que nós.
Se fosse-mos por essa ordem de ideias então depois vinha a tal lenga lenga do Muh europa muh Alemães muh rotchild.
A cena é q governos sejam eles de q matriz forem são errados, por isso dizerem no norte q a culpa disto e daquilo é do governo central aka Lisboa é só ridículo e demonstra que vocês são tão iludidos quanto ao que esta mal como "nòs" aqui no sul
>>
>>73691377
Yes, I am from Aveiro.
And I know that centralisation is a bitch for Portugal and Spain and that it hurts in more ways than we even think. That's another issue.

You're accusing me of mistaking politics with football, being emotional, and not having facts right, etc, when it is most northerners that are mixed and confused about their views of the south. Everything has been so mixed up that the average northerner has no clue what's going on. They just know who they dislike. and some vague reasons.

You might not be, clearly you are aware of the problems of centralisation and you know how to separate the waters. I can't say the same thing about most northerners.

And if you don't think they hate each other, either you don't know about cases like Guimarães/Braga or you just forget about that one.
>>
>>73691408
>We have plenty of these already, perhaps not enough, I don't know.
Not nearly enough, but the problem with luxury tourism is that it's highly dependent on brand building and broader image building, along with actual tax benefits. The Government could and should start to stimulate those, but private initiative needs to pull it's own weight as well.
>>
>>73691622
>either you don't know about cases like Guimarães/Braga or you just forget about that one.
>mfw Coimbra is too historically special and precious to have direct rivals

For real though, we're like the goalkeeper of the team. We ave no brother or rival cities. Too small to compete with Porto and Lisbon, and too ""important"" to have equally-sized cities.
>>
>>73691593
Não mano, o problema é exactamente o que disse aqui: >>73691377 que são factos objectivos dos quais não podes fugir, e que resulta nisto: >>73687622 do qual também não podes fugir.

O mais engraçado é que em Portugal praticamente não pode ser culpa de outros que não Lisboa, porque mais ninguém neste país tem poder político ou para tomar decisões. De pessoas como tu que recusam ver o que está à frente está Lisboa cheia.

>>73691622
Mas não sofrerás do mesmo problema? Claramente odeias nortenhos, apesar de culturalmente, se formos honesto, quase tudo até Coimbra ser Nortenho.

O caso Guimarães/Braga é de longe o pior, e não é representativo de nada. Na minha faculdade tenho colegas do Norte inteiro e ninguém se odeia, com essa excepção.
>>
>>73691527
It's about boundaries, I don't care what you do as long as you do it on your own private space.
Like I don't care if my parents fuck but I don't wanna watch it u get that?
Please be a degenerate way from my senses detection threshold
>>
>>73691735
Coimbra costumava ter uma rivalidade com Lisboa, nos tempos de Gil Vicente era costume em Lisboa gozar-se com o sibilante beirão por causa disso, especialmente nas Cortes.
>>
>>73691845
But in my culture swearing is ok. Please stop coming to my city and telling me what is and not ok.
>>
>>73691637
The government did try at some point (the infamous Allgarve), but we have too many rival zones in Spain and Morocco to compete with.

But hey, at least we're not fishermen and farmers anymore like the Algarve used to be before the brits discovered this region. My grandma is always telling me how much Armação de Pera, Portimão and Albufeira grew compared to when she was young. She knew Armação back when it was a small fishermen village without a single 2 story building. Today it's huge towers everywhere.
Granny always says that life is much better for us than it was for her and I totally believe that.
>>
>>73691807
>Poder politico

Kek maninho ainda acreditas que a opinião pública ou os interesses da população tem influência no quadro geral das políticas?
>>
File: coimbra-city.jpg (202KB, 1500x834px) Image search: [Google]
coimbra-city.jpg
202KB, 1500x834px
>>73691859
Faz sentido, visto que Lisboa substituiu Coimbra politicamente a certa altura quando se tornou capital.

Bela merda, também. Podiam pegar na UC e tornar isto um polo cientifico mundial. A cidade tem mais que espaço e condições para isso, mas o dinheiro vai todo para outro lado qualquer.
>>
>>73691527
Politeness is just politeness. The fact that sandniggers do it makes it no less polite or correct. What?

See, I can defend politeness wether sandniggers do it or not. I have no problem in saying that politeness is correct and is a correct thing sandniggers do.

Yet you won't defend average rap nigger speak, (or maybe now you will because it suits your narrative), but will call northerners being rude and loud an "Iberian tradition" like it's some noble thing. It really reminds me of niggers defending ebonics. daz jus' how we speek bitch

I'm not grasping at straws.
Read it here;
rudeness is a characteristic of being raised umproperly. it is seen as sich across all cultures.
swearing/taboo words are a common thing across all human cultures
in all these cultures, it is associated with being uneducated and is not socially acceptable, as in, it is not the way one should conduct himself around other people
hence why we call it being "mal criado" when people speak profanity

has it become more specific now?

profanity is bad, across all cultures, except in some cases like nigger talk.
you defending it as a mark of some great culture and not just inability to change is akin to niggers and them defending ebonics as a dialect and not just them being unable to write and speak.

But since you are taking the "all is subjective" argument to escape facts, or have already done it, I'm going to waste my time talking to a post-modernist sculptur. Heard his opinions on subjectivity made a toilet a work of art.
>>
>>73691919
I remember the Allgarve kek, but one can always do better, especially on the tax department.

Mas acredito em ti, o turismo transformou a baixa do Porto de um cenário saído do Fallout para um sítio agradável de se estar. Há quem não goste, mas os problemas vêm com o exagero e a sobrespecialização, que é o que se tem que reverter. E é possível, por norma.

>>73691936
Mas tu acreditas que não têm qualquer influência? Era só o que mais faltava, aí sim era o fim para o Norte. Mas acredito numa coisa, factualmente os nossos interesses contam menos do que os vossos.
>>
>>73691919
The eternal "it was tougher back then" claim
Do not believe that shiet.
>>
>>73691939
Ergam a voz e defendam os vossos interesses. Conheço alguns aqui na UP e vejo muito pouca gente de Coimbra com as ganas de sofrerem na pele o que é ter que defender os vossos interesses perante o resto do país.
>>
>>73680838
we don´t hate castillians, we are brother's.
All Europe should repeat: No more brother war's
>>
>>73692093
Somos um país minúsculo, e em vez de estarmos unidos ao máximo, faze-lo melhor, inovar, andamos nestas trivialidades de qual cidade é melhor que a outra, ridículo.
Viva Portugal!
>>
>>73692031
Except what you and I consider rudeness is quite different. Approach a random stranger here and call him a son of a bitch, and you'll get your teeth kicked in.

The thing is profanity is no longer rude here. You are all about making ridiculous, incisive assertions and when I ask you to back them up you throw in the towel and use meme words such as "post-modernist" or whatever.

Well guess what, it is subjective, and people from "my culture" seem to be doing pretty well in some regards which throws your primitive worldview out of the the window. Depending on the context, profanity isn't rude here, get over it.
>>
>>73692193
Ninguém anda a ver qual é a melhor cidade! Só andamos a ver se os melhores interesses da nossa cidade não são usurpados sempre pela mesma! Viva Portugal e que isto não mais aconteça para o país poder melhorar!
>>
>>73691807
não odeio nortenhos, só não gosto de gente que tira orgulho de ser mediano, e os nortenhos têm muito disso. Tenho amigos nortenhos, e os que tenho não são assim. Mas até eles dizem que o norte é do jeito que é.

E essa conversa de tudo ser norte até Coimbra, já eu ouvi de outros nortenhos não ser verdade quando Coimbra ou Aveiro fazem algo mal-visto.
Aveiro e Coimbra são apenas adereços para o norte utilizar como argumentos. Tira e põe consoante as necessidades.

Dizer que Guimarães/Braga não é representativo de nada também não é verdade, não vamos nós agora procurar notícias dos regionais da zona norte sobre o que se passou aquando dos ajuntamentos de freguesias só porque haveria no passado certo ultraje feito ou entendido por uma aldeola qualquer no meio das montanhas.
>>
>>73692047
As questões fracturantes são resolvidas de forma não democrática (sem sufragio) logo o tema norte sul perde importância, o q importa o norte\sul no BPN o BES o que importa no tratado d Lisboa o que importa na criminalização das drogas?
O norte sul so importa no OE, e o OE so existe porque permitimos q a nossa cona seja "defendida" por um chulo chamado estado.
O mais ridículo é estares a discutir q o chulo gasta mal o dinheiro q lhe dás, quando deverias pensar sobre a legitimidade do chulo em si
>>
>>73692241
Penso que ninguém aqui tem orgulho em ser mediano, pelo menos não mais do que nos outros cantos do país.

>E essa conversa de tudo ser norte até Coimbra, já eu ouvi de outros nortenhos não ser verdade quando Coimbra ou Aveiro fazem algo mal-visto.
Exemplos? Sem inventar. Mas a situação é complicada, a maioria de nós considera que até Coimbra é de facto, Norte, mas isto não é unânime. Pessoalmente, eu considero, por exemplo, independentemente de estares à procura de motivos para nos odiar.

>não vamos nós agora procurar notícias dos regionais da zona norte sobre o que se passou aquando dos ajuntamentos de freguesias só porque haveria no passado certo ultraje feito ou entendido por uma aldeola qualquer no meio das montanhas.
Mais estereótipos, houve problemas com a junção de freguesias pelo país inteiro.

Foda-se, impressionante como toda a gente neste país nos odeia, a comunicação social lisboeta faz um excelente trabalho a vilificar-nos só por nos atrevermos a exigir aquilo que mesmo numa Roménia ou o caralho é um dado adquirido.
>>
>>73692196
>i don't understand words
>they are memes

Nope. I'm done fighting people that fall back to the "everything is subjective"

Look, everything is subjective, therefore arguing with you is useless.

If you just reduce >>73692031 to throwing the towel and using "post-modernism" when I only mentioned it on the last paragraph, you just decided to not adress how I back things up since the post clearly has more than the last two lines.

But it really is too late now. You outed yourself as just someone who will retreat to the "everything is subjective" argument and I won't waste my time anymore with people like you.

See, all you did was prove me right in one thing:
Northerners WILL defend their rudeness like it's some God given noble trait, mark of the North.
>>
Morreu...
>>
>>73692313
Nem todas as questões fracturantes são resolvidas assim, mas é extremamente importante quando são elites lisboetas a tratar delas, como a questão do BES (vê a lista de devedores, a sério, e vê onde mora e gasta o dinheiro quem beneficia) ou da Regionalização, e nem preciso de falar mais sobre esta. A questão da TAP é outra que tal, decidida por Lisboa, para Lisboa, a pagar por todos.

Tens mais exemplos disto só neste fio: >>73687131

>O norte sul so importa no OE, e o OE so existe porque permitimos q a nossa cona seja "defendida" por um chulo chamado estado.
Lol, qual é a alternativa a ter um estado maninho?

E uma coisa não invalida a outra, posso reclamar do chulo existir e por gastar o dinheiro em porcarias para a menina bonita ao invés do patinho feio, há cerca de 300 anos.
>>
>>73692466
Mas a profanidade não é sinal de malcriadice aqui. É parte da cultura, especialmente do baixo Douro (distrito do Porto) e é só o que mais faltar alguém vir aqui mudar, foda-se!

Não gostas? Não venhas. Não me venhas é com merdas a armares-te em juiz de tudo o que é moral e imoral, porque essa questão é, objectivamente, subjectiva.
>>
>>73692047
>but one can always do better, especially on the tax department.
Don't think we're any different from the rest of the country in that department. Could get some improvement indeed.

Estive no Porto há uns anitos. Ainda havia umas casinhas à Fallout, mas o resto da baixa era mágica. Não acho que sejam melhores ou piores que Lisboa no entanto. Cada uma das cidades é bastante bela ao seu estilo.

>>73692059
It's annoying when the elders say it, but I've heard enough stories to believe it. Then again, they were all farmers living "no campo". I hate farming.

>>73692480
Atingiu bump limit. Em boa hora, que esta malta precisa de caminha, incluindo eu.
>>
>>73692600
Exactamente, deviam ser diferentes no resto do país no que toca a estabelecer impostos baixos para propriedade de luxo quando vinda de investimento estrangeiro. Admito que não sei muito sobre as vantagens comparativas do Algarve, mas vou perguntar a um prof e ele dirá qualquer coisa.
>>
Existem 3 problemas neste claros neste momento em Portugal:

1º Maquina de Estado pesada e pouco eficiente
2º Corrupção, sem que seja de facto combatida
3º Invasão--imigração que estamos a ser alvo por parte dos palops e brasil que nos puxa ainda mais para baixo
>>
A dotação de factores productivos é praticamente igual no país inteiro (com ligeiríssima vantagem do Norte) mas há desigualdades regionais imensas;

Como tal, e em termos puramente númericos, em percentagem do PIB, o maior problema para a maioria do país é o centralismo, que representa uma fatia gigantesca de PIB regional potencial que é subtraída.
>>
Bora pa oto thread este já era
>>
A corrupção corresponde a perdas na ordem dos 5% do PIB mundial https://www.oecd.org/cleangovbiz/49693613.pdf

E este valor é seguramente menor em Portugal em relação à média mundial.

Por outro lado, o Norte tem 65% do PIB de Lisboa, uma diferença abismal.
>>
>>73692377
Epá se eu digo que não odeio o norte, e tu voltas a dizer que eu odeio o norte, começo só não gostar mesmo é de ti.

Já disse que a centralização é um problema. Sem dúvida. Mas isso ultrapassa o norte/sul, portanto nem entra na minha critica ás criticas que o norte faz.

Ao que eu me refiro em ter orgulho em ser mediano, é a personalidade que é tão mais presente no norte, de ser meio-besta animal (rude, barulhento, asneirento, etc) e quando alguém ousa mencionar o quão isso é desagradável ele (mais ela para ser honesto) apenas piora a situação.

Isso aliado às "mesquinhices de aldeola", que, repara, não são de todo relacionadas com o problema de centralização atrás que eu já mencionei, que é de facto um problema e que eu acredite sem dúvida que seja o teu problema como nortenho, mas sinceramente, a maior parte dos nortenhos que conheci, não está minimamente interessado nesse problema mais do que está em simplesmente interessado em trivialidades e sem importâncias. E se está interessado acaba por, mais vezes do que não, confundir o problema da centralização que afecta todos com a sua rivalidadezinha com Lisboa/"o Sul".

E isso só piora a situação porque depois esse tópico sério que é a centralização acaba sempre por ser enterrado sob outras trivialidades ou apresentado na mesma bandeja que estas.

Porque como é que uma pessoa vai tomar sério um gajo qualquer que cada meia palavra é um palavrão e que no meio do seu eloquente discurso critico à centralização, não consegue evitar a boca e chamar de mouros a todos a sul do Tejo e gritar POOOOOOOOORTO!
>>
>>73692882
Vou mas é dormir de caminho fosgasse que já é tarde
>>
>>73692871
É isso e fazerem auto estradas pro caralho mais velho...
Se calhar o combate ao centralismo também nos tem projudicado visto q as autoestradas estão vazias
>>
>>73692958
Estás claramente a exagerar essas reacções pseudo-animalescas a que te referes. Como já disse, falar alto e sem papas na língua é uma característica Ibera, e de quem já percorreu quase a peninsula toda, posso confirmar isso.

Se o teu problema é com a profanidade, isso nem sequer é uma característica do Norte, e como já disse não constitui malcriadice dependendo do contexto. Não sei que te diga, ninguém morre, nada de mal acontece, as palavras simplesmente perdem a conotação ofensiva.

> mas sinceramente, a maior parte dos nortenhos que conheci, não está minimamente interessado nesse problema mais do que está em simplesmente interessado em trivialidades e sem importâncias.
Wow, a maioria das pessoas num determinado sítio não possui a capacidade de discutir um assunto pesado em profundidade! Que choque! O pessoal é, na sua maioria, relativamente pouco educado seja em que sítio for, basta veres o contraexemplo de alguém do Sul a dizer que o Norte é governado pelo Pinto da Costa e que o centralismo é um papão, vejo ambas as partes a fazer figuras tristes.

Essa tua última frase é só o cúmulo de tudo o que são estereótipos e exageros, seria a mesma coisa que argumentar que todos os debates sobre o centralismo acabam com um tasqueiro a gritar BENFICCCAAAAAA e a dizer que somos todos ressabiados invejosos.

Newsflash: O pessoal é "estúpido" em todo o lado, mas uns falam mais altos do que outros e dão mais nas vistas.

Newsflash: mesmo sendo assim, essas pessoas têm direitos que não são respeitados em Portugal

Newsflash: A maioria de nós considera tudo até Coimbra o Norte, só é capaz de não vos dizer porque não sabe se vocês ficam de pé atrás quando ouvem isto ou concordam.
>>
>>73692986
As auto-estradas não combatem o centralismo, quem mais beneficia delas são os empresários que as constroem, para a população local (se fores ver atrás no fio conto-me a mim neste grupo pois todas as gerações anteriores nasceram na aldeia e passei esta Pascoa numa aldeiazinha gelada no interior) é indiferente se a autoestrada tem 1 ou 3 faixas por sentido e teria sido preferível se o dinheiro tivesse sido investido noutras coisas em vez de encher o bolso à Teixeira Duarte
>>
Essa do centralismo pqp, já não há paciência, como se o Porto não recebesse mais que os Açores ou o Alentejo. Sempre a mesma história, sempre. Os alentejanos ou os algarvios têm mais razão de queixa do que todo o norte junto. E a mania que o povo do porto tem de falar como se falasse em nome de todo o norte. São mais uns lisboetas em potência.
>>
>>73693491
Agora disseste tudo: na face de evidência esmagadora do tratamento quasi-colonial que Lisboa oferece, os religiosos adeptos do centralismo mostram-se; negam os factos, mentem, tentam dividir o Norte, tentam virar os que são prejudicados pelo centralismo uns contra os outros; tentam de tudo para justificar o parasitismo que não é justificável.

Metam isto nas cabeças: o Centralismo não é um dos, é O maior problema deste país para quem não é de Lisboa. Corrupção? Não chega a 5% do PIB. Grave? Sim. Há coisas mais graves? Sim, como regiões com dotações de capital humano superiores e de factores productivos semelhantes ter 65% do PIB de outras!

Isto sim, são factos. De forma muito abrangente, até se pode dizer, o Centralismo pesa 7 vezes mais do que a corrupção no PIB regional. Dá que pensar como é que há gente neste país que odeia tanto o próximo que lhe deseja este destino.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.