[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it ever be possible to raise the Titanic or at least a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
Would it ever be possible to raise the Titanic or at least a portion of it?

Also what benefits could it bring?
>>
>>73674550
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1346446/Titanic-wreck-completely-destroyed-20-years-new-rust-eating-bacteria.html
>Disintegrating: A newly-discovered species of rust-eating bacteria will have consumed the Titanic on the bed of the North Atlantic within 20 years
>>
>>73674550
they did raise a part of the hull out and now that small section is in vegas
>>
File: littleberry awoo.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
littleberry awoo.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
>>73674550
>tfw you own a piece of coal from titanic
>>
>>73674550
y tho
>>
Have had sex on the Titanic
>>
>>73674550

>>>/his/
>>
the class warfare of titanic isn't some "they are just like us" with the lower classes

the whole movie was about the upper class using the lower class to suppress their boredom, again another conservative hierarchy regarding oppression, and when she was done with him throws him into the cold icy waters
>>
>>73678406
>hollywood movie is actually marxist propaganda
wooow you don't say ?? what a surprise
i haven't seen it anyways lol
>>
>>73678778
except it isn't you idiot
it's totally reactionary and anti-class struggle
>>
>>73679175
>>73679175
>the whole movie was about the upper class using the lower class to suppress their boredom, again another conservative hierarchy regarding oppression, and when she was done with him throws him into the cold icy waters
oh yeah so you are telling me this was totally depicted in the 1st degree ? obviously if a random american pleb on 4chan can read through it then obviously it was deliberately depicting such facts, so as to denounce them
>>
>>73679353
no it was not clear as you think this was a love story

it's not, this is by all accounts a movie about entirely unequal parties, kate who can basically do anything she wants with leo, and leo who without kate would be practically stuck in the 3rd class cabin

and i am not some random american pleb

this movie is not some political or social satire
it depends the dangers and the thrill of inter-class "rejuvenation" ie the rich taking advantage of the passions of the poor
>>
>>73679577
well i'd gladly keep arguing with you and no doubt i'd prove you wrong with extreme ease, but i think i'd need to see the movie first
>>
>>73679682
the movie is entirely anti-marxist, or any kind of class symbolism

the crashing of the titanic is nothing more than the symbolic return to class consciousness and hierarchy, that ultimately class lines are unbreachable
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.