[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving to europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1472853887508.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1472853887508.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
MEMES ASİDE
MEMES ASİDEEEE
how can i move to europe? i am 19 year old t*rkish man and my family is kinda rich but not enough to get me outside of turkey, i'm still in high school and i wonder if there is any way to move to europe.
>>
>>73672756
We're full sorry :/
>>
>>73672756
We're full sorry :/
>>
>19
>still in high school
>>
>>73672756
swim to greece and then you can collect welfare from any euro country
>>
>>73672756

Get a scholarship, have skills, or claim refugee status.
>>
>>73672756
We're full, not sorry :)
>>
>>73672756
Foreign legion. Not even memeing you get the french citizenship instantly after 2 or 3 years.
>>
>>73672756
move to america instead.
2bh never met any turks here
you can go to college here
but your parents would have to pay like 10K a year
>>
>>73672756
you are already in europe
>>
>>73672854
What kind of skills will get me to europe?
>>
apply to a university in a euro country

do your research to see what country is the cheapest and in what countries you can get a loan and shit

do a useful degree like computer science

become a wageslave outside of t*rkey
>>
come to america :)
>>
>>73672906
and you are not :D
>>
>>73672926
thanks senpai, i already thinking about studying computer science or coding.
>>
At least your family is rich. While mine...
>>
Apply to Erasmus program after high school
>>
>>73673000
do it

memes and jokes aside, the only thing that matters in the world is a good education

make yourself useful to companies in the west so they can hire you. look at what degrees are most sought after, data science and shit I guess. I'm not sure, it's up to you to research it carefully
>>
>>73672897
He wants to escape a country ruled by religious nuts though.
>>
>>73672756
Come to Argentina! It's more European than half of "Europe".
>>
>>73672756
>how can i move to europe?

Illegally. I'm serious, no developed nation want people from other nations unless they can prove they can provide something no one else in the country can.

The "best" legal option is to become a member of your country's academia, get a scholarship to some University and find a way to establish roots there, try to find a work, but as the unemployment rate rises in Europe, I find that highly unlikely.
>>
>>73672756
>19
>lisedeyim
Try selling döners
>>
Enjoy your supreme leader
>>
>>73672897
>never met any turks here
there is a reason for that, its extremely hard to migrate to USA.
my brother has been waiting for almost 2 years now to marry his gf in usa, but the waiting line is massive and they want tons of documents.Each step takes severals months to finish
>>
>>73673093
are you taking cute dutch boys too?

joking aside, how is argentina's economy doing these days? might move there some day

>inb4 we're full

our queen is argentinian
>>
>>73672959

excellent
>>
>>73673093
Is Argentina the best country in the South America?
Serious answers please
>>
>>73673396
Uruguay is better and whiter
>>
>>73673396
No. Chile or Uruguay. Argentina is extremely corrupt even according to the LA standards.
>>
>>73672756
Fucking roach don't even think about coming to my continent

t. descendant of romans
>>
>>73672756

HAHAHAAHA no you're not!!!

we're full you you are not welcome
>>
>>73672756
refugees welcome is sooooooooo 2015
>>
File: cristinakirchner.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cristinakirchner.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>73673396
Argentina is still recovering from an economic crisis. I'd not consider going there now.
>>
>>73672897
usa is harder than europe to immigrate to
>>
>>73674041
When is Argentina not recovering from an economic crisis?
>>
>>73672756
You're not leaving, hell I wish I was in your position. I adore the sultan and would gladly become a eunuch for him and the glory of the Republic
>>
>>73675228
>I adore the sultan and would gladly become a eunuch for him and the glory of the Republic
Chin up, sounds like you've already accomplished half of that statement.
>>
>>73675426
You're just jealous cause you fell for the multiple party sistem meme
>>
>>73672756
Serious answer, move to Canada, it's basically America but with an easier barrier of entry in terms of immigration requirements. Also, if your family is in actuality rich, not sort of rich, but actually has millions of dollars in assets, then that will definitely speed up the process in terms of being accepting for Canadian citizenship.
>>
>>73672756
Is that expencive to move out of Turkey? I know brazilians that moved to Europe with only 1000€.
>>
Why the fuck does it have to be Europe? Just go to Australia or North America, they need Turks
>>
>>73677105
fucking this
wait for me melbourn :3
>>
Stay in Turkey and help your own country you insufferable leech. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>73672756
Üniversiteyi bitirdikten sonra Yeni Zelanda'yı dene.
>>
>>73672756

I feel bad for you after today

Leave or fight, good luck
>>
>>73674272
1920ish I think.
>>
>>73672756
If you kill yourself, your spirit goes to Europe, do it
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.