[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can A Switzflag adopt me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SWIT0003.gif (3KB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
SWIT0003.gif
3KB, 388x260px
I really fell in love with switzerland's amazing country, it's so effective. An example is it's Heroine program which stopped heroine overdoses in the country. So can an Switzflag adopt me?

>My Background
>Come From Cuba
>I make toys, I'm currently working on a medium sized RC auto loading and single shot tank toy.
>I'm planning to major in electrical engineering.

Please adopt me! I'll clean the house!
>>
I knew what flag would be behind this post before even opening it.
>>
>>73671356
are you building it from scratch? which components?
>>
>>73671574
Well yeah I'm building it from scratch, now what I'm currently planning to do is use a mag system for the loading segment, with a spring and a blockade at the top to stop it from shooting out. Now here's where it gets complicated I don't got too much experience with electrical engineering, I usually work with wood crafting to make wine holders. So I'm not too sure about firing the dart + RC controlling the mini tank. I got the parts yes, and I got the code too. I got an Ardunio computer, bread board, resistors, and some servo motors to fire and to control the wheels. Right now I'm just going to experiment.
>>
>>73671911
>Arduino, Breadboard
I thought you meant that you made and sold toys. These are for hobby electronics.
>>
>>73671911
Ah arduino, cool. I am the opposite, I am good with EE and programming but I am not that good with the mechanical parts (robots legs etc). I don't use arduino, I used to buy bare ATMEGA micros and now I switched to 32 bit ARM microcontrollers. I recently got a couple of radio chips so I am building my own RC using an old xbox control just for the heck of it.

That said, for firing a dart you'd probably need a servo. I played with servos a bit, when I built a robotic arm. I used legos for the arm itself and it didn't work to well but was able to pick up some light objects and move them and drop them. Servos are easy to operate with PWM using arduino.
>>
>>73672257
Dart needs power. A coilgun style arrangement using a transistor switch controlled by the Arduino would probably be better than a servo.
>>
>>73671356
I want Norway to adopt me, so i can live in Alta happy as a motherfucker
>>
>>73671356
not when you post this degenerated version of their flag. You'd also need to be a cute anime girl.
>>
>>73672465
Possibly yes. I am not sure what the idea is, but I was thinking more of a light, slingshot "pull and release" action. You can also install a mini gunpowder gun and fire it electronically. That would be some real power :D I built a remote controlled firework igniter this way. Basically a a tiny 10-20 ohm resistor gets so hot it ignites the cannon fuse.
>>
>>73672257
Yeah I got a servo motor for the wheels and the firing mechanism. I only got Arduino because I was told to get it if I wanted to start experimenting.

>>73672241
I only got it because I was told that it's great for experimenting, for example if I wanted to make a plan for activating a toy door with a light sensor I'd probably think I'd use a bread board to lay it all out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.