[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Russia just fuck off and leave us alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 9

File: Russia-Flag-5.png (10KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-Flag-5.png
10KB, 900x506px
Why can't Russia just fuck off and leave us alone?
>>
>>73654345
Russians need external enemy so they can't blame their tsar for how bad their lives are.
>>
>>73654345
Relax, we don't care about you
>>
>>73654416
yeah, like you don't care about Ukraine?
>>
>>73654345
Stop oppressing Latgalians.
>>
>it's Baltics trying to make Russia-senpai notice them episode
aww
>>
>>73654345
What exactly has Russia ever done to your
>>
>>73654529
.. mom
>>
>>73654345
What's up again?
>>
File: canadalatvia.png (500KB, 657x658px) Image search: [Google]
canadalatvia.png
500KB, 657x658px
Don't worry Latvia we got you
>>
>Latvia
Who?
>>
Baltics should deport or genocide filthy russian colonists living in their countries. Send the trash back to Tataro-Mongolia.
>>
>>73654345
As if we need you, all baltic countries just vermins who drain someone else's money
>>
>>73654442
We don't, our president and govermemt care, ask them
>>
Russia is the most innocent country in the world. The real devils are the westeners who constantly try to demonize and destroy sweet little russia.
>>
>>73654345
>Latvia
>>>/x/
>>
>>73654442
Nobody cares for ukraine. But some people care for their military bases.
>>
>>73654345
wut? what was the last thing russia ever did to you and what makes you think it is planning something now?
>>
>>73654442
We really care about Ukraine though. Not all actually, ad looks like even our gov don't want or can't to fix theircurrent chaos.
Ukraine is special case for us, cause of all our history, culture, nationality, family connetions.. many of us think they are rather the same people.
And we surely look on them much.

But what is Latvia. I don't know.

>>73654345
I don't think I hear about you really.
You probably are mentioned if there are talkks about Russian agression and NATO's possible military bases in eastern europe.
>>
>>73655080
Literally this
>>
>>73654442
Yeah, like you don't care about you
>>
>>73655169
>what makes you think it is planning something now?

Experience
>>
>>73655896
> i'm 18 and i read the czech media
>>
>>73655943
>i'm 18 and i watch rt
>>
>>73655986
>still didn't make an argument about why would russia be interested in L*tvia
btw i dont watch rt
>>
File: dead heroes.jpg (36KB, 614x613px) Image search: [Google]
dead heroes.jpg
36KB, 614x613px
Name at least ONE crime russia commited to Latvia.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>73655986
nej, i am not a patriot of russia, but czechia or latvia are irrelevant in this context even with those NATO bases.
>>
Have you had a faschisti history?
>>
Don't worry, we're sending our best boys in green to defend you, NATO ally!
>>
>Baltic post about Russia
>instant 100 Russian posts saying that they dont care about the Baltics
>>
It's not even the days of communism anymore, they've invested heavily in their outer cities (formerly countries) and modernised it all.

Who even knows about Latvia? You should be excited over being absorbed into a collective.
>>
>>73656093
I care about Baltics
>>
>>73656092
>boys in green
sounds sexy (and a bit vegetarian)
>>
>>73656092
grönagutternaaaaaaa
>>
>>73656093
>Russia is mentioned
>Poland appears
>>
>>73656156
Not bad, but it should be
>grönnegutterneeeeeer
>>
>>73656236
Russia is yang Poland is yin

two sides of the same coin one cannot exist without the other
>>
>>73656305
hundene
hunderna

as far as i know there is no much of a difference
>>
>>73656339
maybe it's hundArna tho, i know you guys like to put "e" instead of many other vowels, compared to swedish at least
>>
Does Russia have any neighbors besides Belarus that don't dislike them?
>>
>>73656396
Belarus dislikes Russia tho
>>
>>73656060
Not wiping it off Earth's surface any time
>>
>>73656316
>Russia is yang Poland is yin
More like Russia is piss and Poland is shit
>>
>>73656396
North Korea, Kazahstan, Uzbekistan, Kirgyzstan, China, Tajikistan
>>
File: dancing_otter.gif (344KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_otter.gif
344KB, 320x240px
>>73654345

Don't worry, we're coming.

The sleeping giant, woke up again.
>>
>>73656431
Well, in comparison to the rest of your neighbors they like you. Everyone else you've fucked hard/occupied at one point or another.
>>
>>73656472
Tbh I thought the norks hate everyone except for China.
>>
>>73656440
>t. proxyhohol
>>
>>73656477
But in reality no-one except the ukrainian radicals or the same kind in other neighbors dislikes Russia. Everytime i travel throughout Scandinavia people are excited and very welcoming, that must be because many of them are interested in our culture and not many of us speak english.
>>
>>73656499
North Koreans are also Koreans. They look down/hate Chinese as much We South Koreans do.
>>
>>73656440
>More like Russia is piss and Poland is shit
Factual and well educated post tbqh
>>
>>73656546
What about the Finns?
>>
>>73656571
Wouldn't make a difference considering the only reason North Korea is a thing is because of China?
>>
>>73654345
you are Russia's hetero-shield against gay Swedish power.
>>
>>73656571
as much as We South Koreans do*
You know Kim Jong-Ill's Testament "Don't Trust China and Chinese"
>>
>>73656530
Ukraine hasn't yet decided what it wants to be. Well it has, but we dont allow it for some reason.
>>
>>73656581
Same thing, in reality they don't dislike neither swedes nor russians. But if you have a drunk fight with them, or a conflict where people are not in a good condition they'd call you ryssä or smth, because it is the easiest way to offend someone. I guess that is understandable, like you wouldn't try to offense a nigger as "you are stupid" you rather say "nigger" etc.
>>
>>73656625

We're going to kick that fuck like a field goal. We're honestly tired of him. Split-hair douchefuck retard. We are going to end him.

>muh nuclear programs

They have several people that look like him, and we know of it. We could blast his head off and they would still pretend like he's alive.
>>
>>73654345
even in Israel the diasparas don't give a fuck about you ??? You are not important for no one even here never even showing you in the news not in Russian news not in Israelic shitskin Jews news

You are not even Slav ?? And you don't speak Cyrillic why should we care about you?? Fuck off to Germania your country and culture are shit and your fat lasbian president dala godorgivitskiy is shit to

Fuck baltica no one know nothing about you

We care about greece Roma Finland Ukraine Belarus Russia Serbia Slovakia Hungaria Montenegro Bulgaria Iran Syria

Wtf is Baltic ?? No one know ?? It's sound like balota in Russian a shit place

>Balota
>>
>>73657563
ok
>>
>>73656048
Another warm waterport? Russkie minority? But generally, it's safe to assume that Russians are planning something. You always were during commie times and there isn't a single iota of evidence you've changed.
>>
Why can't USA just fuck off and leave us alone?
>>
>>73657744
Because leaving a place with muslims, catholics and orthodox alone means you'll just have to get back in later.
>>
>>73657744
Cause then everyone would want a piece of you.
>>
>>73657965
If they had left us alone there wouldn't be any muslims.
>>
>>73656431
Not really
>>
>>73657563
lol dude any chance you have brother in Moscow? Because i know a man hwo seem to be your brother lol
>>
Hello, what is this thread?
>>
>>73656618
funniest post itt
>>
>>73656618
lmao
>>
>>73654345
you are alone, dude.
>>
>>73654345
because you host NATO military bases right to the core territory of Russia
If you wanna be left alone, you should leave NATO, like Finland
>>
>>73655986
rekt
>>
>>73655986
But there's no rt in Russia
>>
>>73654345
Kek Russia doesnt want shit from you.
It's your own persecution complex and paranoia you should worry about?
>>
>>73654345
No one cares about Latvia here. We just know that you are an oppressive little country who tries to win some points with EU making it look like you are suffering from Russia even nowadays.
That is why I hate small countries. They have no dignity. All their agenda is to try to suck off from their bigger and stronger neighbours simultaneously. Little jews with no pride whatsoever.
>>
>tfw I harken back to the days when I used to spam /balt/ with 'pribalti fashisty'

good times
>>
>>73657645
Why do you butthurt so much?
>>73657645
>isn't a single iota of evidence you've changed
Are you retarted? How about this: russia is not a commie country anymore. Must be significant change, isn't it?
>>
>>73654345
Warm ports or something.

Also, Putin propped up his popularity with Crimea and shit, so he can't back down now.

Russians, why don't you give democracy one more try? Yeltsin didn't work out, but he was just one president who ruled during a very tough time.
>>
>>73662348
>Yeltsin didn't work out
how so?
>>
>>73662464
During his rule Russia lost the first Chechen war, went through a very harsh economic crisis and had rampant organized crime. From what I understand, they don't like him very much and think it's why democracy left a bad taste for Russians.
>>
>>73654345
maybe because they have a hostile military alliance pushed right up to their borders?
>>
>>73662888
Triple won't lie
He was also an alcoholic, many people hate him for being a total disgrace of Russia.
https://youtu.be/jptE2SQyKaU?t=60
>>
>>73656571
>Koreans
>looking down on anyone

You're a backwater of a peasants, a counterfeiting of a counterfeit
>>
>>73662032
>russia is not a commie country anymore. Must be significant change, isn't it?
Russian statehood from the thirteenth to the twenty-first century is Tatar-Mongol yoke that constantly mimicking and trying to arm itself with the latest weapon technologies.
>>
>>73654345
Why cant you?
Paranoid faggot
>>
>>73663216
what have you been drinking?
>>
>>73663102
That too.

Why do you think Putin has stayed in power for so long? Is it the absence of a two term limit (people vote for the safer option - the guy they already know) or do Russians just not see any viable alternatives to Putin and, like in Lithuania, think that literally every politician except for the president is a corrupt goon?
>>
Everyone against Russia itt is a fucking loser. I hope Russia steam rolls Eastern Europe. In fact, you russkies better annex turkistan again too. May as well take persia too. And then, we will have a suitable competitor.
>>
>>73663362
Both. People always say "who else if not Putin". He took control over the mass media, Russians know nobody except him. Fuck! There are 146 millions of people out there to choose from, you stupid dumbasses!

>the absence of a two term limit
There is restriction - you cannot be a president more than twice in a row.
>>
>>73663557
thnx)

>better annex turkistan again too. May as well take persia too
what do we need these monkeys for?
>>
>>73663718
HUMAN WAVE
U
M
A
N

W
A
V
E

Make them atheist again too get rid of primitive islam
>>
>>73663362
Well, there's not much choice. His alternatives for the last 17 years was:
a) literal clown who uses pro-nationalistic rhetoric to play a little affair with brainwashed skinheads. he's also a kike what an irony.
b) absolutely uncharismatic ugly motherfucker who looks like he was send in our time from bureaucratic quagmire of the USSR of 80's. he's another clown.
>>
>>73663784
it would be easier to genocide them all
Also, modern R*ssia is not that much of an atheism fan anymore. Orthodox church with the help of government becomes more and more powerful.
>>
>>73663557
>And then, we will have a suitable competitor.

You'll collapse into civil war by that time, or get nuke shower from Kim.
>>
>>73663896
>who else if not putin
Here it goes again
>>
>>73663897
Oh. Well fuck that. I want you to be USSR again.
>>
>>73663958
>nuke shower
>Kim
a few farts is his maximum
>>
>>73663661
Yeah, but you can put your right hand man in power for a term and then get back in the saddle right after.
>>
>>73664071
Still if he manages to detonates some even in the air near the US, nuclear fallout might cause some fun.
>>
>>73663966
Name me a few real candidates for the last decades. Only the real ones. Please, I'd like to see.
>>
>>73656316
You stopped existing for at least 1 crntury, Russia and Germany are not dependent on you, its the opposite
>>
>>73662032
>commie country

Not checked

>NATO is the enemy

Check

>autoritarian dictatorship

Check

>massive army

Check

>propaganda rhetoric

Check

>spying on everyone

Check

Your country hasn't changed, Ivan, and your leaders DEFINITELY haven't changed. You have an ex-KGB agent as president, you think that makes people confident in Russian honesty?
>>
File: zelenoe_eblo.jpg (24KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
zelenoe_eblo.jpg
24KB, 311x311px
>>73664220
you are an idiot if nukes make you fun
>>73664202
this is exactly what happened
>>73664255
Don't you understand that there are no candidates simply because there is no freedom of speech? It is fucking impossible even to be elected us a major if you are against the Saviour. Putin turned Russian political life into a desert where exists nothing but himself.
>>
>>73664652
>NATO is the enemy
question of geopolitics, so it's okay
Check, and it's bad.
>massive army
I can imagine Russia or another powerful country without massive army
>propaganda rhetoric
So Europe and USA didn't use it?
>spying on everyone
Everyone spies after each other, it's okay
>>
>>73664914
>So Europe and USA didn't use it?
Europe and USA allows media to have different opinions than goverment approved ones.
>>
>>73664652
>NATO is the enemy
NATO was designed to be a threat to Russia. Are you retarded? What else should it be if not an enemy?

come on, it is much different from what we had when Stalin ruled over ussr

>massive army
massive lands need to be protected by massive army

>propaganda rhetoric
true

>spying on everyone
tell that to your murican friends
>>
>>73664794
My point was that Putin artificially created an opposition vacuum. And the fact that after this he has usurped this vacuum himself is another matter. The reality is that at the final stage people has to choose between his puppet opposition and one real candidate, and this shit has been dragging on since 2004.
>>
File: 1968Prague_herblock.jpg (79KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
1968Prague_herblock.jpg
79KB, 400x524px
>>73665012
>to be a threat to Russia

Threat to the Soviet Union. Are you the Soviet Union?

>come on, it is much different from what we had when Stalin ruled over ussr

Autocracy is an autocracy. It might be different from Stalin but not really that different from Brezhnev

>massive lands need to be protected by massive army

Except no other country in Europe spends so much on defense. Even though they are pretty big.

>tell that to your murican friends

The difference is Americans didn't invade us when we decided that censorship is no longer necessary.
>>
>>73665361
>Except no other country in Europe spends so much on defense. Even though they are pretty big.

Because all the other EU countries cooperated since ww2 to counter possible USSR attack. IMO if you want to compare armies, compare Russia to NATO or at least EU countries together.
>>
>>73654391
First post best post.
>>
>>73665573
>compare Russia to NATO

But why? His argument is Russia is not USSR. The why should we compare the entire NATO to a single country?
>>
>>73665361
>Threat to the Soviet Union. Are you the Soviet Union?
You are definitely retarded. If it was true, then why does it still exist?

>Even though they are pretty big.
kek'ed so much

>didn't invade us
>implying they haven't grabbed you by your balls
were you complaining about invading or about spying?
>>
>>73665695
Because if one NATO country is attacked the others suppose to help it. Armies of NATO countries doesn't operate in vaccum, whlie Russia I don't think have many such allies.
>>
>>73665781
>why does it still exist?

Because there was no reason to abandon it.

>implying they haven't grabbed you by your balls

No, they haven't. Hell, we even refused to have a radar station for them here? Consequences? None.
>>
>>73666118
>designed to withstand ussr
>ussr is gone
>no reasons to abandon
ok. You are not retarded, you are mentally disabled.
>>
>>73666249
I really hope you're not actually this dense and are just looking to get a ruse out of people.
>>
>>73666249
Do you disband the neghbourhood watch just because one thief was caught? Do you sell your rifle just because you shot one wolf? There was no good reason to disband NATO.
>>
>>73666353
>I really hope you're not actually this dense
So do I
>>73666411
>Do you sell your rifle just because you shot one wolf?
Nope, because there are clearly other wolves in the forest nearby. Where are your wolves? Do you spend a shit ton of money on something you don't really need?
>>
>>73665361
Soviet Union was just a tool of Russia to project power, you know that right? SU is just RF with more friends. The heartland has always been Moscow.
>>
>>73666593
>So do I
Good looking out for your own mental health, from what i see you should be concerned, good luck.
>>
>>73666593
>Where are your wolves?

You for real? Now it's whatever country attacks instead os USSR. Is it really that hard to comprehend?
>>
>>73666593
>shit ton of money

NATO is comprised of member armies and the command structure is hardly that expensive. As for the mebers, why would they actively dismantle what they've already paid for.
>>
File: sweet.gif (963KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
sweet.gif
963KB, 500x280px
>>73666721
>/int/ard is concerned about my health
That is so sweet
>>
>>73666753
Give me an example
>>
>>73666992
Balkans
>>
>>73666992
Russia.
>>
>>73667095
>>73667059
tired of that /b/ullshit, I am going to celebrate
Happy Easter!
>>
File: 14915675255950.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
14915675255950.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>73654345
>Latvian scum
Preapare to live like this.
>>
I love you all lads.
>>
Russia
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.