[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (21KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 313x470px
Why does Korean have so many Christians?

When I traveled there I saw shitloads of crosses from Useo to Seoul.

And Unseo was mostly giant Church building that were shops. So strange
>>
>>73652839
Only old people have confidence in
Cause they lived with their american neighbors in their childhood
>>
>>73652839
they aren't christians. They are evangelicals.
>>
Relieve from Confucianism
>>
>>73653053

日本は神道

支那は道教

朝鮮は?!

What's the native religion if Korea
>>
>>73652839
Head that there was a lot of missionaries after the korean war that took advantage of the situation.
>>
Christianitys trinity reflects the traditional trinity in korean shamanism

Buddhism is a not a lay religion

Confucian society oppressed most people and has broken down
>>
Because Koreans have souls unlike nips.

Also, historically, I think it was because missionaries arrived at a time where the buddhist priesthood were being a bunch of corrupt assholes, so people were well inclined to turn to another religion.
>>
>>73652839

We Koreans feel that the U.S. is our liberator.

They liberated us from colonial Japanese rule.
They fought alongside us against communism.

USA has been our liberator and protector.

Our veneration for USA inspired us to follow our liberator's religion. Lots of American missionaries came to us after the korean war to aid the poor and rebuild our society.

So yeah it would have been rude for us not to appreciate USA if we chose not to adopt christianity.
>>
>>73652839
Probably a bunch of neets looking for an opportunity to approach some some chick and get in her panties is what's driving a great degree of the Christian processions that go on.
>>
>>73653591

KEK KEK
KEK KEK

二ダ
>>
File: 070415.png (54KB, 200x345px)
070415.png
54KB, 200x345px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.