[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did whites ever possessed Mongoloid slave just like they did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Dr.jpg (849KB, 1600x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.jpg
849KB, 1600x1594px
Did whites ever possessed Mongoloid slave just like they did to Amerindian and blacks?
>>
>>73650886
Yeah they called coolies u baka
>>
Nope

>amerindians
Neither

Actually what happened is that we asked Jesus "do brown people have a soul ?"
And Jesus told us "yes they kind of do, however black people don't, so go enslave black people instead"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valladolid_debate
>>
File: 1435819952358s.jpg (4KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1435819952358s.jpg
4KB, 250x219px
yes, eastern aryan people aka japanese had korean sex slaves
>>
>>73651267
>eastern aryan people aka japanese

usual jap who is too much numb to feel cringeness
>>
It worked like that:

>1. Be Slavic in the 12th century.
>2. Your prince joins some horde.
>3. You go at war.
>4. Get slaves of any race.
>5. Go back to your village (invasion) and make your own sister your conqubine.
>>
>>73651200
Kek. Didn't Charles V too try to restrict the slavery and harsh treatment Cortés conducted on the aztec tribes. With poor succes though since the communication didn't work very well and Cortés was an stubborn asshole.
>>
Vietnam and Philippines got cucked by Americans
>>
File: Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg (99KB, 668x360px) Image search: [Google]
Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg
99KB, 668x360px
>>73651466
The clergy tried to limit the feudal serfdom imposed to the natives to only one generation, but then the hacenderos (basically feudal lords) started to exploit the already sick people 20 hours a day, so the Spanish authorities had to desist on the reform.

>Didn't Charles V too try to restrict the slavery and harsh treatment Cortés conducted on the aztec tribes.
Charles did revoke the authority Cortes bribed from the pope to designate clergy on his domains.

>With poor succes though since the communication didn't work very well
There were theological debates between the first Spanish missionaries and the surviving Aztec priests barely 2 years after the fall of Tenochtitlan.
>>
>>73651413
Times were simpler back then.
>>
File: Haplogroups.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroups.png
854KB, 986x1118px
>>73651267
Do want to argue with me who is aryan here?
>>
I dunno if it counts, but we used to have tatar/mongol slaves taken from the prisoners we captured after battles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.