[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the world is full of criminals? When I read the internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1491761087329-int.jpg (91KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491761087329-int.jpg
91KB, 1024x682px
Why the world is full of criminals?

When I read the internet and see videos from Brasil, where robbery can be even on journalist's cameras in olympic game time, or pictures, like this one.

When I see videos from East Hustings in Canada, or when I read news about legalization of weed in canada.

When I read news about USA vending machines with drug stuff from Las Vegas or another news from USA about.

When I read news from even australian melbourne, where owner started to have sign on door about "no enter for dogs and 14-18 years old niggers, because of 20+ robberies for a month", where police can't help.

When I read all of this shit I am ask myself about WTF is going on?
What with the world? Few years earlier the world was more quiet, from my point of view, right now too much entropy - criminal, scum, fraud, wars, drugs, unhonest episods are everywhere.

In first world countries this all is not rarely. Even more often!

Why?
>>
>>73650003
Can't understand. What do you mean?
>>
>>73649993
The difference is you can instantly know what's going on in another country at the local level. It was always that shitty, nothing has changed.

There are a few places where there isn't shitload of robberies and drug dealers killing each other and blowing up restaurants. Belarus, Japan, Laos, China, Taiwan, Korea, Iceland, Luxembourg, Swaziland, the capital of Eritrea (and nowhere else in that country), Dubai, Azerbaijan, and Bhutan. Go give your money to those countries
>>
>>73650195
>Belarus
Lol, I've been there ~month ago. The athmosphere of poor death. Also, there has been arested Hanna (the biggest entrepreneur, chickens farms and stores), because of buying food for chickens out of Belarus (the prices are cheapper). They have not laws about and it is fully ok solution for business - to buy the same more cheapper. But government arrested, because of "what the fuck?".

Also, president's son there owns the biggest retail markets with goods from europe, it is a monopoly with stores in every building near living houses.

And the town, where I was ~15 years earlier started to be more poor and bad.

So, it is not a country. Have all other countries from your list the same orders and rules?
>>
>>73650464
>Do all other countries from your list have the same orders and rules?

*selffix*
*hope, this sentence is more grammatically correct*.
>>
>>73649993
Damn this picture is sad.
>>
>>73649993
>When I read news about USA vending machines with drug stuff from Las Vegas

I think there is nothing wrong with recreational or medical use of marijuana.
>>
>>73649993
>East Hustings in Canada

wut
>>
>>73653779
Oh, even russians know about this place in vanqoooooover, but we are too far away from this place. Try to search it on youtube.

It is a place in center of the city, where lives only drug users and unsocial elements. Government gives to them food and drugs for free. Of course, it all goes from budgets and looks, like "human farm". All is too scary for me. even videos gives some impressions of fear.
>>
>>73653723
Isso e nao riddiculo
>>
What do Russians think of Canadians? Would you hurt us?
>>
>>73654057
In Russia we have not news in massmedia about Canada. Only rarely. But when you sign sanctions documents - we have one string about it on yandex news (russian google-like tools, which are more popular and pretty, than google here).

We don't hate or like Canada. A lot of persons want to migrate to Canada, because of sallaries, and by this reason a lot of good talks about your country, in the same time some activity, like "666 genders of feminists on gay parade with weed" gives about canadians not good minds.

But we like hockey!

I have been there and I have different opinions. I like the burrito places, people are kind mostly, maple siroup is good, but all looks old, houses are with low quality, but costs a lot and some another important things, like airport - are not a modern, from my point of view.

Anyway, I like Canada. But not much. Canada is another.

It is like comparision between shark and whale.
>>
>>73654296
> maple syrup
>>
because human made law
>>
There's less crime overall, but you hear about more of it because everyone has instant access.

When you look at news sites, newspapers and social media toss the frontpage stuff in the bin. It's mostly negative viewbait.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.