[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many commies here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IN-KL.svg.png (190KB, 1280x1457px) Image search: [Google]
IN-KL.svg.png
190KB, 1280x1457px
How many commies here?
>>
>>73648248
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lal_Salam_(1990_film)
>>
Who's side will you be on when WW3 starts? US or China?
>>
>>73649540
China has been THE enemy par excellence to Vietnam for centuries. One american war hasnt changed that
>>
>>73649590
I thought you guys really hated China tho.
>>
>>73648248
Doesn't India have several quasi-communes all over it?
>>
>>73649645
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>73649540
We're more U.S aligned because the old guys that were pro-commie are now dead. Pretty much all the youth in Vietnam thinks of U.S as a pretty cool country, doesn't care about the war'n'shiet.

The only questions remaining are:

1. When are we going to become democratic without a bloodshed, coup involved (or at least change policies a bit like perestroika)

2. Would Trump support Vietnam? His meeting with Xi recently might imply that he's willing to set aside Vietnam for coop with PRChina (maybe not so good for us)
>>
>>73649679
Maybe he thought you guys prefer being attached to the bongs rather than the PRC's.
>>
>>73649679
I thought you were Vietnam. Your flags look similar.
But yeah, from what I hear, Vietnam fucking hates you guys.
>>
>>73648248
Laos is the only decent commie country I've been to.

Streets are spotless, everybody is honest/no scam tuktuk drivers, no piles of human degeneracy stacked on every street begging for change in fact no beggars whatsoever, no bars and degenerate sex tourists urinating in public, police are actually competent.

10/10 commies too bad you failed everywhere else
>>
>>73649861
>hates you guys
>Hong Kong
>bish wot?
Next thing you'll tell me we hate Taiwa* too
>>
>>73648248

Based commies, revolution never stopped, we shall win.
>>
>>73649985
He sounds pretty pro-china to me.
>>
>>73649540
India is pro usa. even us commies
>>
>>73649861
wrong way around laddie, fucking vietnamese boat people ("refugees") brought nothing but vice and crime to our city
>>
>>73648248
Quite a bit actually
>>
>>73649540
Russia if they aren't not ally with China. Otherwise we would try to be as neutral as possible (although in our heads, we always want to see China to be get rekt).
>>
>>73650095
blame the gov. weakass corruption, poverty, no health care/aid drives everyone away.

Nobody is even inclined to go back to Vietnam and build it up anymore. No refugees would go back. All the best workers are gone. The youth graduating college can do jack because they study to pass tests, not do jobs, and not to mention they're all unspecialized.

Vietnam is basically dead. GDP stats, all those "fastest growing economy by x" is b.s. Refugees will continue to create problems just like everyone else around the world (England for example)

All because of a shitty gov.

But from perspective of a person wanting to visit all the places around the world, Hong Kong and ROC are cool. PRC not.
>>
>>73650234
>All the best workers are gone. The youth graduating college can do jack because they study to pass tests, not do jobs, and not to mention they're all unspecialized.
This is correct, although you don't know how shit Vietnam was in the past, Vietnam can't die because it never lives. Vietnam right now is the best Virtnam every one has seen in the history, although just absolutely shite by world standard. Vietnam was bad, really bad, in colonial period, just as bad in the Vietnam War, and don't let me tell you how we were when it was a kingdom.
>>
>>73650368
Idk man. I believed Vietnam has started living since the 1940s, not 1975. And although is still shit, I want to help build it back up.

Like imagine a Vietnam that has a legacy like Singapore or Taiwan. Asia's silicon valley, 5th member of the Asian Tigers, nice people and food, etc..

I'll say again, only this is possible when the gov pick their shit up, change to democratic, and actually educate the young people. The old guys that have emigrated can come back and help build. Only then Vietnam truly has risen.

Because where I am, I really love this place. But a Vietnamese not living in Vietnam just feels weird for me. Don't get started on how its shit and that. The moment the gov changes, I consider moving back.
>>
>>73650480
The 1940s were the years we formally get independent from France and also the start of the first Indochina war.
>>
>>73650554
Ye. I believe that's the time Vietnam started living in the modern time because that's when the nationalist movement were finally recognized. Let's not forget Uncle Ho never wanted a communist, only a unified independent state, which he gave up on because of the French at the Geneva conference.

Also I heard that people are no longer going to see "Uncle's embalmed body" because allegedly he was a fake. The real Uncle Ho died long ago before '69. Care to confirm, elaborate?
>>
>>73650649
Eh, I don't know this, we still think he died in 1969. Where did you get this from?
>>
>>73650745
Some relatives in Vietnam. They told me that since earlier this year or late last year, less people go to visit and see his embalmed body because he was a fake. A Chinaman or something.

Maybe it's a conspiracy or something. Or documents not revealed to the public, or very well hidden. I don't expect it to be facts anytime soon, but they were pretty damn serious in what they were saying.
>>
>India has 110 males for each 100 females
>Vietnam has 120 males for each 100 females

Wtf r u doing
>>
>>73653604
By stop breeding.

We have second lowest birth rate in SEA.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.