[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most relevant superpower?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488570144225.jpg (32KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
1488570144225.jpg
32KB, 400x319px
UK
>not really a question, colonized large portion of the world, incredible military and navy, etc.

U.S.
>first country to develop nukes
>major scientific advances
>NATO
>etc.

Germany (Nazis)
>World War 2
>responsible for Israel becoming a country
>one of the most powerful militaries ever
>etc.

Italy (Rome)
>roman alphabet
>strongest military ever (without taking technology into consideration)
>catholicism
>plenty of others

Russia (Soviets)
>cold war
>major reason nazis lost WW2
>few others

>Mongolia
>killed 300 million people or so, including black plague that is
>largest land empire
>great wall of china
>nothing much else

Spain
>colonized most of the new world
>one of the most powerful navies ever

Egypt
>first empire
>first successful empire long term

France
>semi-successful European military campaign
>helped the American gain independence
>some science
>nothing else really

Persia
>Conquered most of middle east
>responsible for the rise of democracy in Greece, in a sense

What do you think /int/?
>>
>>nothing else really
am sad
>>
>>73643761
at least you killed all the people that made you a superpower :^)
>>
>>73643693
America by a long shot
The only nation in history to become the sole superpower on the planet
>>
>>73643824
By being on another continent with Canada and Mexico as their neighbours when the rest of the civilised world was engaged in two most devastating conflicts on their soil, leaving millions dead, laying waste upon cities and to top it all of half the continent got communism as a "reward" for half a century at least.
>>
>UK
>incredible military

>France
>semi-successful European military compaign
>nothing else really

Are americans this stupid or is he just baiting?
>>
>>73643811
Who?
>>
>>73643982
America was the most powerful country before WW1 and WW2, that's why they won both world wars back to back, as they already were the most powerful country in the world
winning the world wars and winning the cold war further cemented their global dominance
>>
>>73644143
no we fucking weren't you stupid shit.
we were probably the equivelant of New Zealand before WW1

and maybe Japan, before WW2
>>
>>73644258
t. chicANO
Didn't you learn anything in school you moron?
Germany was winning WW1 until America put boots on the ground, then Germany got BTFO
In NZ we study WW1 around ANZAC day every year of school, so I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>73643693
Rome
>>
>>73644258
This.
>>
File: 1453436473181.gif (980KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453436473181.gif
980KB, 245x225px
>>73644320
I guess a Kiwi knows more about American history than me
>>
>>73644320
What the fuck are you talking about Germany had nearly 300 thousands civilians die from starvation due to the blockade and was running very low on materials again due to the blockade and low on men, They were beaten long before the US spammed their dough boys.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.