[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sickist burnz in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Y1DfgmB.jpg (226KB, 1895x716px) Image search: [Google]
Y1DfgmB.jpg
226KB, 1895x716px
Why can't you be more like Gandhi you fucking pajeets?

A true story told about Gandhi..

When Gandhi was studying law at the University College of London, there was a professor, whose last name was Peters, who felt animosity toward Gandhi, and
because Gandhi never conceded to him in any disagreement, their "arguments" were very common.

One day, Mr Peters was having lunch at the dining room of the University and Gandhi came along with his tray and sat next to him. The professor, in his arrogance, said, "Mr Gandhi: you do not understand... a pig and a bird do not sit together to eat," to which Gandhi replied, "You do not worry professor, I'll fly away," and he went and sat at another table.

Mr Peters, enraged, decided to take revenge on Gandhi on the next test, but Gandhi responded brilliantly to all questions. Then, Mr. Peters asked him the
following question, "Mr Gandhi, if you are walking down the street and find a package, and within it there is a bag of wisdom and another bag with a lot
of money; which one will you take?"

Without hesitating, Gandhi responded, "the one with the money, of course."

Mr Peters, smiling, said, "I, in your place, would have taken the wisdom, don't you think?"

"Each one takes what one doesn't have", responded Gandhi indifferently.

Mr Peters, already hysterical, wrote on the exam sheet the word "idiot" and gave it to Gandhi. Gandhi took the exam sheet and sat down. A few minutes
later, Gandhi went to the professor and said, "Mr Peters, you signed the sheet but you did not give me the grade."

Wisdom from Gandhi:

It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.
>>
Reminds me of a quote:

Russian soldier: "Your army fights for money while ours fights for glory."

French soldier/Napoleon: "Each army fights for what it doesn't have."
>>
File: IMG_3567.png (217KB, 1920x1480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3567.png
217KB, 1920x1480px
>>73640993
is this the famous german humor ive been hearing about?
>>
>>73641609
Actually it's between a british captain and a french captain named Robert Charles Surcouf. It is one of his most famous quote, when he talked with a british captain of the Royal Navy, who reproached him this :
"British Captain : You, French, you fight for money - while us, English, we fight for honor!"
"Surcouf : This is right, Sir. Everyone fight for what he lacks."
>>
>>73641609
>>73643016
Doesn't even make sense with the Russian version, since when do Russian soldiers have money?
>>
>>73643132
Russians had plenty of money in the past. Problem was it was essentially worthless and besides there was nothing you could buy.
>>
>>73643187
>and besides there was nothing you could buy
outside vodka
>>
gandhi <3
>>
>>73643877
used the irish strategy of doing absolutely NOTHING until they grow tired over you to regain independence
>>
>>73643877
Ghandi will nuke your cunt
So nuke him first to eliminate the danger
>>
File: e63447f48713cf52961ffec2725897cd.jpg (297KB, 2175x1298px) Image search: [Google]
e63447f48713cf52961ffec2725897cd.jpg
297KB, 2175x1298px
>>73643016
>Surcouf
>French """""innovation"""""

Stop it dude you're killing me.
>>
File: 1391751728106.gif (3MB, 219x238px) Image search: [Google]
1391751728106.gif
3MB, 219x238px
>>73640993
>/pol/ banter
>>
>>73640993
I remember that Lithuanian guy. Thought he could replace Estonian brushie
>>
Where are the Pajeets?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.