[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kurd/+/isr/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

welcome: everybody, including diaspora
not welcome: nazis, arabs and turks who thinks jews steals land or that kurds are terrorists (we're not)
>>
her biji kurdistan
>>
how I hate them both
>>
File: org-20160825-616c2401-650x974.jpg (129KB, 650x974px) Image search: [Google]
org-20160825-616c2401-650x974.jpg
129KB, 650x974px
>>73639123
why?
>>
File: 1438311257963.jpg (145KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438311257963.jpg
145KB, 650x900px
>>73639084
>and K*rds wonder why every Muslim hates them
A world without J*ws and K*rds would be like a world without rats and cockroaches.
>>
>>73639706
Add Americans and we good
>>
>>73639428
>Kurds
Never in history had a state, now resort to terrorism, have been a subversive element in every country they're a part of. Betrayed Saddam in Iraq, betrayed Assad in Syria, and are insurgents in Turkey and Iran.
>Israelis
Europeans who decided that Europe wasn't for them after being BTFO'd there time and time again so they decided to split their population between the US (most powerful state) and fabricate their own state in the Middle-East. Now they hold influence in the US, with which they support Israel. Aims and succeeds to destabilise country after country in mena.

Jews in general have always sucked up to the most powerful states. When the Romans were, they made their kike religion (christianity) the state religion. When the Caliphates were, they became rich off trade. When European states were, they dominated finance etc. Same in America. When America goes to shit they'll find the next country to leech on, probably China or India or something.
>>
File: 19.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
116KB, 402x398px
>>73639084
go back to shitholeistan if you care about it that much
>>
>>73640364
haha nei. selv om jeg er kurder, så er jeg like norsk som deg
>>
>>73640673
I refuse to use the fine Norwegian language to filthy parasitic shitskins like you. You will never be NORWEGIAN. I hope you get an identity crisis and blow yourself up in some somali ghetto.
>>
Ey, kurder bror, hvordan er kurderne i Norge nå?
Bryr de seg om islam?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.