[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will he rid the Netherlands of the musilmanic menace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

How will he rid the Netherlands of the musilmanic menace?
>>
>>73614866
I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>73614866
By letting them all cum into his boypussy like the raging faggot that he is.
>>
>>73615002
Only Dutch Autists could produce copypasta like this
>>
The Netherlands are an amazing place, it's a social experiment. LMAO DUDE WEED culture, a world famous red light district and fanatical islamists are all living in the same tiny, densely populated place. What will happen?
>>
>>73615070
how come we dont see you often on mena fellow brown man
>>
>>73614866
He won't and he shouldn't.

Islam is the only hope for our misguided postmodern society.
>>
>>73615089
Muslims will smoke the ganja and take down dem ISIS, RIGHTEOUS
>>
>>73615132
They hate me, especially the annoying Afghan in Holland, the target of this bait thread
>>
>>73615167
I just think you're utterly pathetic.
>>
>>73615215
Really? I would if I sought your validation
>>
>>73615242
Instead you seek the validation of the rest of the board. Sad!
>>
Guys he is just a meme. Only people with a IQ of 80 and below vote for him. He has no real power.
>>
>>73615289
How do I seek their validation? Just because I don't like Islam a lot doesn't mean I am against you and for, them
>>
>>73615215
>>73615242
>>73615289

lmao BTFO
>>
>>73615348
Islam is the least of my issues, I don't care about it at all, fuck Islam, you just act like such a little bitch, sliming up to people on 4chan, remember muh /int/ personalities and roleplaying countries. It's pathetic.
>>
>>73615407
Then how should I act?
>>
>>73615407
>>73615433
I can imagine the wheels turning in your head as you try to figure out a response that doesn't depict you as a freeloading immigrant or liberal pansy
>>
>>73615070
That's an old /sp/ pasta
>>
>>73615433
This is just an example of your typical post:

>Oh, Canada! Thanks for the (You)! Sorry that I insulted your flag 67 days, 22 hours and 2 minutes ago, it was a grave mistake and I apologise. Your country is so cool btw, wish I could live there but my presence would pollute it.. Bye now!

It disgusts me. Just have some cojones.
>>
>>73615578
Thats how you interpret my posts, because in your grand worldview any positive reply to a westerner is a defeat for the Ummah/non-white-races
>>
File: klaver.jpg (5KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
klaver.jpg
5KB, 195x259px
>>73614866
>*blocks his path*
>>
>>73615629
No, that's literally what you write, but the existential dread of living in fucking Sudan probably causes amnesia or something.

But I'll go now, I want to enjoy this beautiful day in this first-world country with great healthcare, a temperate climate and parliamentary democracy :^)
>>
>>73615070
It's from /sp/.
>>
>>73615746
Why are you comparing Holland to my country if you're not even Dutch?
>>
File: 1489620066325.jpg (401KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489620066325.jpg
401KB, 1000x1000px
>>73614866
>>
He wants to take the Dutch nationality of people with two nationalities (Turks and Moroccans). And ban the Islam.
>>
>>73616554
And he wants to lock potential terrorists up without a trial.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.