[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans are asleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1473832000474.jpg (147KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1473832000474.jpg
147KB, 500x730px
Time to plot their downfall.
>>
>>73613358
We need to get Mexico here.

We need them and Central Americans to senda more of their people there
>>
There's already a pretty convincing plot by based Vanga. We'll tern their woman into cheep sex-worker, just like they did to ours. But no more, the justice will prevail at our time, brothers! Stand still, work hard and be patient. We just need to wait to 2043, my yellow brother. Peace to your family, Inshallah.

>Baba Vanga prophesied that the 44th US president would be black and he would be 'the last one'. She went on, saying that at the time of his stepping into office, there would be a spectacular economic crisis.
>'Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate,' she said.
>However, she also spoke of a Messianic personality, but left few clues to help recognise this 'peacemaker' who in her words 'will sign the lasting peace'.

as for yuropp
>Vanga is said to have made hundreds of predictions in her lifetime, including that there would be a 'great Muslim war' which would start with the Arab Spring in 2010.
>She predicted it would take place in Syria and would come to a conclusion in 2043 with the establishment of a caliphate with Rome at its centre.
>Vanga reportedly said Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year, leaving the continent 'almost empty' and a 'wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life'.
>>
>400 million dollar bomb to kill 36 sheep shaggers

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
>>
Dogs are shit tier animals and pets
>>
>>73613358

they are plotting their own downfall better than anyone else could ever engineer
>>
File: 935.jpg (91KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
935.jpg
91KB, 624x468px
>>73613358
NOT TODAY FAGGOTS
>>
>>73614042
>better than anyone else could engineer
>engineer
>>
File: 1479927889956.jpg (62KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1479927889956.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>>73613957
>She predicted it would take place in Syria and would come to a conclusion in 2043 with the establishment of a caliphate with Rome at its centre.
>establishment of a caliphate with Rome at its centre
Orthodox jelly 'cos they lost Constantinople or something?
>>
>>73613957
>Vanga reportedly said Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year, leaving the continent 'almost empty' and a 'wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life'.
I guess more than half a billion people will just vaporize?
>>
>>73614133
nice swedish shotgun he's holding there
>>
>>73613358
Freedom never sleeps.
>>
>>73615264
But unlike the Swedes, we actually use them.
>>
I work at night, im always awake when the euros are
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.