[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice here pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm a 21 year old, 6'4 ft tall male without any health issues, of mexican nationality, fluent in english and ready to work in any job ambit that is considered legal.
I seek to move to another country, my mind is especially set on Japan or Canada but, honestly, the place I live in makes international matters unnecessarily hard in terms of effective transportation.
Any suggestion you might have on the subject?
>>
>>73608821
An honest advice, stay in Mexico only adventure in other country if this is your dream
Don't migrate to Japan unless you already have a good job in mind, japan work laws are crazy, you will have no free time and may get depressed
>>
>>73608821

I don't know about how wealthy you are but my advise is to go for a trip. Let's say Canada. You can make contacts there, show them what you are capable of and maybe one of them might want you to work for them, if you get the support of a foreigner it might get things easier.

The other way is marrying a foreigner and move on from there.
>>
>>73608865
wow, now this is what I seeking another point of view, thank you anon
>>73608982
I might travel to Jap soon, I hope I can find what I need :l
>>
>>73608821
how about you stay in your own damn country?
>>
>>73609237
its kind of shitty here you know
>>
I think the easiest way to get your foot in the door here is to do a masters degree in an employable field (think law or engineering), and then network during that year and get a job placement. I'm not very knowledgeable on immigration practices but I don't know how cold call style work applications go. Education seems to be the key. Universities also do a lot of administrative work for you regarding the immigration process.
>>
>>73609742
well I actually leave my university at 2 years because I haven't the money to pay my career (nor any) but I have a lot of experience working as IT on a school
>>
>>73608821
>Japan

¿tu estas loco o tienes la fiebre amarilla?

preparate para trabajar 16 horas diarias/7 dias por semana, sin tiempo ni para dormir ni mear ni ducharte
>>
>>73610331
A full four-year degree is quasi-mandatory for the work permit in Japan.
The trainee visa may be possible, but it's a modern slavery system.
>>
File: El PeruANO.jpg (87KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
El PeruANO.jpg
87KB, 598x800px
>>73610331
It'd be retarded to go to another country for someone like you, unless you've family there to support you or if you want to be a janitor or work the land of course...
>>
>>73611084
I want to work the land actually I want to be a farmer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.