[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden should take gay chechens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I wonder if we can broker an international deal with Russia and Chechen to stop sending the gays to concentration camps.
The chechens and russians should just round up the gays and send them to Sweden.
>>
>>73607445
sweden takes the gays, russia takes the sandniggers
>>
>>73607503
No. Sweden takes chechen and russian gays.
Russia takes no one.
Russia is very unstable and they might go to war.
>>
>>73607445
Gay Chechens don't exist
>>
why are chechen so based ?
>>
>>73607445
You can only apply for asylum in Europe if you're already in that country. I don't that going to change soon.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/13/they-called-us-animals-chechens-prison-beatings-electric-shocks-anti-gay-purge
>>
>Swedes agrees to take gay Chechens
>Suddenly half of Chechnya including Kadyrov is gay
>Sweden naively still decides to talk all of those Chechens
>???
>Sweden is now the first Chechen state in history
>>
>>73612564
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph
>>
>>73607445
ok, i agree.
i agree to leave all this trash in russia
>>
>>73611315
they do
but chechens are subhumans and would kill them if they dont fit into the subhuman role
>>
Based homocaust
>>
>>73612969
>>73611315
>Alvi Karimov, spokesman for Kadyrov, has denounced the reports of anti-gay operations in Chechnya as “absolute lies and disinformation”, insisting that there are no gay people in Chechnya to round up. “You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic,” he told Interfax news agency.

>He added: “If there were such people in Chechnya, the law-enforcement organs wouldn’t need to have anything to do with them because their relatives would send them somewhere from which there is no returning.”
>>
>>73613042
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.