[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cunt >do you hate or love women? Poland. Both. I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>cunt
>do you hate or love women?
Poland.
Both.

I hate them so fucking much, filthy whores, swayed by petty feelings.and biological impulses... But at the same time I love them so fucking much, I cant't feel complete without a womam, sex and being accepted by one.

I'm drunk and I think I will kill myself tonight because I just can't fucking fit in into this sick, shallow society and I'm always acting to get what I want.
>>
>>73598073
>swayed by petty feelings.and biological impulses
Explain how you are any different
>>
>>73598118
I try to aim for higher emotions, finding a soulmate not a breeding partner.
>>
>>73598181
faggot.
women are sex objects stop falling for the soulmate meme
>>
>>73598460
Back to /pol/
>>
>>73598073
>flag
>neither

I gave up on women, im completly indifferent to them at this point. Also got other things on my mind like money.
>>
>>73598073
I like girls who like me and hug me for elongated periods of time for no apparent reason
>>
>>73598502
if i hear you calling me a /pol/shit irl i will instantly murder you and your family
>>
>>73598460
If I only could. I tried, I tried so hard but despite all the anger, saltiness, frustration I just couldn't get rid of those fucking feelings. I just fucking wanted to be a good person, top at work, great lover, superb bro and despitr I did it I can't stand having to deal with all those fickle whores. It's time to end it.
>>
File: 1492202374827.jpg (42KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1492202374827.jpg
42KB, 564x423px
>>73598625
You have problems m8

>also: back to /pol/
>>
Casual sex disgusts me and It's becoming increasingly rare to find women in their 20s that haven't had a one night stand
>>
>>73598849
Go for the shy/introvert girls
>>
>>73598817
Look behind you. Ha... it's too late kiddo... you're already dead.
>>
>>73598073
don't worry anon, you'll get a gf eventually, just try not to be obsessed with it

>>73598460
>>73598625
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>73598849
It's awful.

The sad part is that you can be as alpha in every other aspect of tour life as you like but if you got a soft spot for finding a soulmate than you might as well consider ending it, no amoit of female apologies for the past and tears will help. Some people are just not fit for this world.
>>
>>73599003
I have a gf.
>>
>>73599102
wtf so I don't get what's your problem
>>
File: 1491417373101.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491417373101.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>73598940
Nothing personal, kid
>>
>>73599143
I wanted to be the first but I will always be the second. Best dosn't cut it for me and all the fucking women think this all is some sort of a game of catch a future husband. I fell in love with a girl that I shouldn't and it hurts.
>>
Woman is like drugs.

They're shit and probably will fuck you life forever if you don't go carefully. But at the same time you can't live without it.
>>
>>73599244
>I fell in love with a girl that I shouldn't and it hurts.
been there, done that, and be ready because it's not going to be the last time you feel that way, and this isn't about genders, every relationship is complicated and sometimes hurt, eventually you'll get over it and you'll fall in love again, it happens to everyone anon
>>
> look for shy/introverted women
> turns out they have had boyfriends and/or one night stands as well

What do, /int/?
>>
>>73601196
End it. I already got a plan, get one as well. Nothing in this world will make you happy.
>>
>>73602069
Only cowards quit. Real men never give up.
>>
>>73598073
USA

I could say I hate women but more than that I feel like I'm not a part of reality. Like a social dropout or pending suicide. I don't blame other people or say they have it wrong, I just don't think I am right for this world.
>>
no, im not a creep.
>>
I like women, generally. They're a necessary component to this whole life thing. Hating them is indicative of a deeper personal fault, as is hating men.

It sucks being a loser who can't attract them, though.
>>
>>73598073
no i dont hate women. some women have been very good to me and made my life much better. i just hate most people in general, man or woman. i consider the average person to be a bad person
>>
File: 1465661316027.jpg (176KB, 1635x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1465661316027.jpg
176KB, 1635x1656px
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.