[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans have such a terrible drug problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9909.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9909.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
Why do Americans have such a terrible drug problem?
>>
we are stuck between canada and mexico so we need something to take the edge off.
>>
They have a culture that glorifies decadence.
>>
>>73597448
Cheap heroin flowing over the border mixed with china's Britain-borrowed policy of flooding their enemies with cheap opiates (fentanyl and carfentanyl).
>>
>>73597981

Yeah, everyone else's fault. Shit grows out of the fucking ground and people have been able to use it for centuries, but now it is suddenly a big thing.
>>
>>73597701
decadence is progress
>>
>>73597448
Mexicans literally flooded the country with cheap drugs. And now that we are winning the war on light drugs they bring more hard drugs like heroin. Fuck them
>>
>>73599245
>blames mexicans for white trash and homeless people using drugs

Kek
>>
>dumb white man buys drugs from dumb brown man
>retardation ensues
>>
Because life in america is unbearable and these people deal with it the only way they can.
>>
>>73597448
I would be more worry about russia when it comes to drug problems.
>>
>>73599389
Its largely middle class/lower middle class people using opiates. Often in rural ares, due to lack of opportunities and no point or direction in life. Rural areas still haven't recovered from the recession and at this rate never will.
>>
>>73599686

living in a small town really does suck nigger dick
>>
>>73599185
Decadence has always been and still remains a sign that a society is in decline.
>>
>>73599686
It's entirely your own choice if you want to stick that needle in your arm. Don't blame the guy who's taking advantage of a business opportunity.

It's like blaming McDonald's for being eating their food and becoming fat.
>>
Looks like that guy has a couple balloons in that rig. Nice.
>>
>>73597448
You'd do drugs too if you had to live here
>>
>>73599835
I'm not blaming them, simply stating why it occurs. The government could do a lot more to prevent this from happening but hasn't done anything about anything for the past 6 years.
>>
>>73599835
That's not what he said.
>>
>>73597981
Both of those things are true, but it's also to do with your crazy medical system where doctors have prescribed them like candy. Even if it's not as bad as it was a couple of years ago most addicts start off on oxy etc
>>
>>73599923
Weed and alcohol desu
>>
>>73599923
Yeah, pharma companies told doctors strong opiates are a great idea to prescribe to everyone for chronic pain. One of my friends in high school got prescribed oxy for back pain, got addicted, took her a while to get off. She was valedictorian. This shit wouldn't happen nearly as much if our medical institutions weren't for profit.

>>73600004
Weed and alcohol don't make you do heroin.
>>
>>73599811
The same has been said for all eternity.
There was a time when Opera was perceived as decadent.

The old generation always derides the previous one. The US doesn't' have a very traditional mentality, so progress is expedited. Europe is forever catching up to the US in social matters and liberties.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.