[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you do, fellow Germanics? I'm Suebi btw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: Suebic migrations.jpg (124KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
Suebic migrations.jpg
124KB, 800x650px
how do you do, fellow Germanics?

I'm Suebi btw
>>
>>73594465
germanics are ugly
thats why many portuguese rape babies look so ugly
>>
>>73594465
filthy Schwab fuck off

t. Frankish masterrace
>>
File: 1490496942721.gif (222KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490496942721.gif
222KB, 200x200px
>>73594465
muh heritage is Galician. Am I German now?
>>
>>73594610
Volve a casa home branco
>>
Frank here

sup
>>
File: degenerate europe.png (165KB, 834x642px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate europe.png
165KB, 834x642px
>>73594580
master race of degeneracy
>>
>>73594610
Are you Martin Sheen?
>>
>>73594465
Visigoths and Suebis were cunt to be honest. Germanic people should not have invaded the Iberian peninsula. Funny fact, We were like 5 million of Iberians but we did not face them.
>>
>>73594731
wow that was funny
>>
>>73594610
Since when does Germanic mean German?

Ancient Germania was heavily dominated by l1 haplogroup. With the ocasional R1a from Eastern Germanics and R1b in the West, both of them were brought during IE expansions. l1 people were subjugated by R1a and R1b, led by them.

If you look at modern-day Germany you don't see l1 dominating anymore. Want to know why? Celtic and Slavic expansions. Hence, German = Germanic is simply wrong.
>>
>>73594465
Hello, I am Upper Carniolan.
>>
>>73594796
thanks Poland
>>
>>73594465
kys traitor
>>
File: germans.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
germans.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>73594796
germany is known as "Durchgangsland"
"go through land"
showing the bastard origin of the evil germans
>>
>>73594580
Schwoba>>>>>>>Franks
>>
>>73594902
And Turks are known as roaches lmao
>>
>>73594731
Germanics in Iberia were only about 2% of the total population.
>>
>>73594465
The Iberian redpill:

Iberians>Rome>Celtic-iberians>>>>>>>>>Celts (nigger tier) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Germanic """"""people"""""""" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The eternal Moor
>>
>>73594796
>Want to know why? Celtic and Slavic expansions
Nope. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Original Germanics were R1a and R1b who mixed with I1a thousands of years before the existence of slavs or celts.

Also what the hell do haplogroups have to do with the difference between german and Germanic?

German refers to the people of germany and germanic refers to germanic speaking people it's as simple of that, none of your haplogroup shit applies to that

>>73594861
He's a butthurt slav polluting your mind, don't thank him for that
>>
>>73595040
thanks
>>
>>73594912
t. Osi the man-eater
>>
>>73595027
but Iberia is a shithole now that it's ruled by iberians

under hapsburgs (austrians) and moors they were better
>>
>>73594731
They were terrible rulers and literally did nothing but fight each other for centuries.
>>
>>73594968
They still ruled Iberia for 200 years. Arabs were 1% of our population and they ruled 800 years. Our current king is from french roots. We are cucks by nature.
>>
>>73595027
where jews enter in this? used to be a lot of them in old times
>>
>>73595086
Habsburgers were shit. For a good reason you rebelled against the eternal chin.
>>
>>73595086
> Iberia is a shithole now that it's ruled by iberians

Trastamaras were pure Iberians and were the ones who created the Spanish empire. The hapsburgs were literal cancer and only made a lot of wars because of religion.
>>
>>73595040
No he is right. For example, Goths came from Gotland, a small island in the Baltic Sea, that is >50% I1. Their lore says 1/3 of the population left (because of overpopulation) and they settled on the Polish coast, where they dwelled for the next 4 centuries and by then the originally small Gothic emigres due to intermarrying Venedic locals by the time of the Great Migrations consisted mostly of West-Slavic R1a* subclades. This is also true for the Burgundii, who came from Bornholm, a tiny island south of Sweden, and crossed the Baltic Sea on hollowed tree trunks, settled on the Polish coast around the same time as the Goths. (1st centiury BC)
>>
>>73595132
They were like the gypos so do not consider them as human beings.
>>
>>73595040
>Original Germanics were R1a and R1b who mixed with I1a thousands of years before the existence of slavs or celts.
Not true. You're mixing up terms.

l1 paleolithic hunter-gatherers got subjugated by IE expansions and that created Germanic people.
>>
>>73595601
Doesn't change the fact that Ancient Germania was in majority l1 and R1b became dominant over time, due to Celtic expansion.

R1a and R1b were of course present in Germanics during migration period(that came from R1a and R1b people subjugating l1 people during IE expansions, they were the elites of the newly founded tribes), but only in small number. It became much more present due to mixing with various people that inhabited European land at that time.
>>
>>73595337
As far as I know Vandals burned their dead.

How and where did they dig so much samples to assume that they had any West Slavic involvement to it?
>>
>>73595325
t. Tartessian
>>73595086
Iberia Peninsulae is ruled by spaniards wich are the result of everything that came before
>mfw we will never know what the pre-roman iberian language was really like
>>
>>73596141
>La Casa de Trastámara fue una dinastía de origen castellano
>DE ORIGEN CASTELLANO
>>
>>73596141
>>mfw we will never know what the pre-roman iberian language was really like

Like basque probably
>>
>>73594465
Pfff
>>
File: eurohaplogrps.jpg (957KB, 2252x1352px) Image search: [Google]
eurohaplogrps.jpg
957KB, 2252x1352px
>>73595917
Only immigrants to Sardinia were Romans and Vandals, Roman subclades are known and so is original Sardinia inhabitants, the math is easy (and the conclusion was that Vandals were about 50/50 R1a/R1b)

The search for East-Germanic traces in Spain etc has been going on unsuccesfully for a while, until academics realised they should not focus on I* but R1a* instead, and then they found it.

for example pic related, look at Cantabria (Spain), where a lot of Visigoths settled and fled to after the Moors came.
>>
>>73594465
Why are lusos obsessed with being seen as northern europeans?
>>
>>73597018
Because we're suebi? We're germanic,we speak a language molded by suebi people thqt spoke vulgar latin.That's why european portuguese pronounciation sounds alien to spanish speakers.Our vocal cords are germanic.
Our days of the week are "segunda-feira,terça-feira,quarta-feira,quinta-feira,sexta-feira, sábado,domingo" because of a suebi priest.
>>
>>73597210
portuguese and spanish are just two branches of vulgar latin mixed with arabic
>>
>>73594580
Franks weren't Germanic but Celts, they came From Pannonia(Celtic Territory), had long-haired kings(like the Gauls), raised their kings on shield(like the Gauls), and so on
>>
>>73596937
Makes sense.

Still many people won't accept it as the "Slavic part", since Slavs are said to exist much later, during later expansions.
>>
>>73597210
Actually to an untrained ear Portuguese sounds Slavic.
>>
>>73594465
Geiseric was such a dick. Fuck the Suebi
>>
File: Portada-4.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Portada-4.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
>>73596295
>La Casa, una rama menor de la reinante Casa de Borgoña, toma su nombre del Condado de Trastámara (del latín: Tras Tamaris, ‘más allá del río Tambre’) en el noroeste de Galicia

Como siempre los mejores gobernantes de España vienen de Galicia.
>>
>>73597407
True, the name Slavic wasn't used back then, and refers specifically to the language, that is why I prefer the term Venedic for the Slavic ethnicity, since that excludes South-Slavs who are (save for Slovenes) mainly descended from native Balkanites.
>>
>>73597524
>Como siempre los mejores gobernantes de España vienen de Galicia.

Rajoy es de Galicia y ese buen gobernante, buen gobernante no es.
>>
>>73597659
Es el puto amo. Lleva sin hacer absolutamente nada 30 años y míralo.
>>
>>73597705
>Lleva sin hacer absolutamente nada 30 años y míralo.

No sé, llámame ignorante, se supone que ese señor está ahí para intentar solucionar los problemas de este país como el paro, la crisis y la "pequeña" deuda.
>>
>>73595126
Our last king was an italian from a french family married to a greek. Too much spanish.
>>
>>73598588
And the greek was from Nordic roots. They are pretty mixed.
>>
>>73595126
Nothing wrong with being ruled by foreigners, Napoleon led us to Glory as an example
>>
>>73598738
>And the greek was from Nordic roots

no

fuck off
>>
>>73598837
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Sof%C3%ADa_of_Spain#Ancestry

Our last queen. She was daughter of the last king of Greece who was from nordic roots. Why do you think our king is so tall?
>>
J O G O D O P A U
o porto é feio
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.