[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you trample on Jesus like the Japanese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Jesus_on_cross_to_step_on.jpg (157KB, 763x887px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_on_cross_to_step_on.jpg
157KB, 763x887px
Would you trample on Jesus like the Japanese?
>>
You stupid t*rk infidel, go worship your insecure prophet and his moon rock that he used as an anal plug.
>>
>>73572607
I'm up in arms about this.
>>
>>73572638
Fuck off, muslims respect Christ at least
>>
Fucking Christianity dumb shit lellelelelel
>>
>>73572702
Do you expect me to respect Mohammed? He's a false prophet. The only reason *some* of them respect Christ is because he's their prophet. I've met some retards from their religion that also hate him.

>>73572905
stupid Polish proxy weeaboo
>>
USA did nothing wrong
moreover it wasn't even enough
>>
>>73572925
If you dont respect Jesus you cant be Muslim, he is one of most important figures in Islam
>>
>>73572925
He was a pretty skilled leader and general.

Though that one guy whose name escapes me who took over half the known world was general of the century for sure.
>>
>>73572607
They're lucky they live on the other side of the world, Spain would have wrecked their shit
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
>>73572607
Because Westerners sold Japanese as slaves.
>>
>>73572643
>believe western god as East Asian
Seriously what's wrong with you? The freedom of belief isn't made for that usase though
>>
>>73573519
Well, they do believe in Arab God in SE Asia.
>>
File: op_628a.jpg (80KB, 392x314px) Image search: [Google]
op_628a.jpg
80KB, 392x314px
>>
>>73573610
If Jesus ate the resurrection fruit how come he didn't turn into a skeleton?
>>
>>73573738
He did, he's wearing his own dead skin. It was all a ruse.
>>
>>73573566
Perhaps it was convinient to govern them for the man who had power at that time or something.and he spread it or something
>>
>>73573786
It would explain how he walked on water that one time
>>
>>73573519
That Korean is Unification Church. Jesus is Korean. Origin is in Korea
>>
>>73573566
Christian and Muslim god is same
>>
>>73575072
Korean Jesus is best Jesus desu.
>>
File: jeezlaffu.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
jeezlaffu.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
jesus was oppressed and persecuted like all jews are.

His meal ticket was making it like a messiah and beyond.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.