[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Syrian war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: syria.jpg (18KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
syria.jpg
18KB, 1024x768px
Syria has been on a civil war since 2011 and it looks like it's not going to end soon, although there were various attempts to restore "peace". However, the conflict still goes on and the nations don't seem to be really worried about it, even those countries that are close to Syria (Israel, Iran and Irak). Does this mean the end of the Syrian nation?
>>
File: Abu_Leyla2.jpg (150KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Abu_Leyla2.jpg
150KB, 750x750px
Literally the most pointless war after WW1.
Stupid jihadis killing eachother to decide which faction will control which village's countryside and shit.

Based SDF will overcome.
>>
Honestly countries like that need secularism. Fuck what the Christians say.

Actually they'd probably agree
>>
>>73565945
Assad regime it's the secular one.
>>
>>73565945
The regime your burger nation is trying to overthrow its the secular one, the rebles you are funding are just another "ISIS Light Version"
>>
>>73565945
Assad's government actually is the one defending Christians, many serve in the SDF.
>>
>>73565945
>what the Christians say.
What are you talking about? All the Christians want is not to be left alone in a country run by Islamist theocrats.

>>73565894
There's nobody to root for, really.

>IS
Obvious reasons
>Rebels
Basically IS with better marketing
>Assad
Literally spurned any chance of popular support in the West by using chemical weapons on civilians (inb4 false flag)
>Kurds
Communists who don't want to intervene in the rest of Syria beyond Kurdistan anyway.
>>
>>73565974

secular (but no sunni or kurds)
>>
Assad must win or I'll bomb the refugee center in Ellinikon.
>>
How does the rebellion arm itself anyway?
Surely after years the armoury must be empty by now and guided anti tank missiles and its launcher cost more than a house yet there are still late 80's soviet tech that can blow up Leopards.
>>
>>73565894
Syria is a fake country made up by French diplomats who had no idea of the politics of the Middle East. It needs to be split into smaller countries for Shias, Sunnis, Christians and Kurds. You can't have a viable country where all the ethnic groups inside hate each other and have done so for centuries.
>>
>>73566449
This is LITERALLY just Gulf State propaganda you sectarian nonce
>>
>>73566901
Literally true. Opposing Sykes-Picot is the only thing IS are right about.
>>
>>73565894
ironically calling it a civil war

i dont think Abu mohammad AlMasri fighting syrians is a sort of civil war.
>>
"Syria" is not a country and never was. Its identity is ambigious and its borders were drawn by French morons who didn't know what they were doing. Still hope Assad wins though because of stability.
>>
>>73566482
Idk why Greek people hate refugees so much. They look the same as Greek people anyway.
>>
>>73565894
Like the Spanish civil war, it will disintegrate at the end. Too many different cultures and identities in one country, like Euskdi and Catalonia
>>
>>73567749
Thats true but its solely about the culture
>>
I really don't care about some middle eastern shithole. If I had it my way I would've never meddled in that shit in the first place.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.