[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: South-Pacific-Countries-Map.jpg (271KB, 1300x911px) Image search: [Google]
South-Pacific-Countries-Map.jpg
271KB, 1300x911px
What happens here?
>>
>>73565104
Soulless chinks, roofuckers, and weirdoes.

/thread
>>
>>73565104
Moana and sheepfuckers.
>>
>>73565104
tfw one chance at life and you were born into the universe where the Pacific Empire never existed
>>
Didn't we drop some nukes there?
>>
the mighty Realm of Poo Peeland
>>
Easter posting.
>>
>>73565104
The oceanic union, and no, humans have nothing to do with it.

Beware the monsters from the deep.
>>
>>73565104
Why do cooks get their own islands?
>>
>>73565104
It was a great place to test nukes at, good times.
>>
australian imperialism i guess
>>
>>73565104
So thats where Palau is. After all these years wondering from that series of survivor
>>
File: feelbucket2_0.png (79KB, 645x773px)
feelbucket2_0.png
79KB, 645x773px
>>73565104
Lots of bad stuff, God's light doesn't shine there.
>>
Why didn't Australia go imperialistic and steal all those islands for themselves
>>
>>73567471
>neighbour country
>doesn't know where it is
Australian education
>>
>>73565104
A lot of fatties
>>
>>73567634
we cucked desu la
>>
>>73567634
We actually control more of the Pacific than they do. We have The Cook Islands, Tokelau and Niue under our administration. Truly the New Zealand Empire knows no equal.
>>
>>73567634
Most it is in Australian/NZ sphere of influence, they're really just a bunch of fairly barren islands desu. Only real chance for imperialism was when PNG was basically our colony but we kind of just didn't do much with it and let it go.
>>
>>73566818
was german imperialism than it was japanese imperialism now its kind of to late for us to take them. oh well at least we control more of the indian ocean than india
>>
>>73565104
australian dominance
>>
>>73565104
I live there.
>>
>>73567634
Australia more or less is imperialistic in that our country controls a vast amount of waters we have no business being remotely close to, balls deep in indocunt.
We also use some of those islands for offshore refugee detention. What happens when you try to come to Australia by boat, if you make it alive you're likely to end up stuck in some processing facility in the middle of sweaty balls indo woop-woop for a handful of years.
>>
>>73567634
Japan did
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.