[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these faggots so passive aggressive? I work with some,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why are these faggots so passive aggressive?
I work with some, and when our manager asks us to do something they don't want to do, they'll just agree. Then they'll bitch and moan about it endlessly to their friends and act standoffish.
But when I outright say no to the request they act shocked and say "omg anon, you're so agressibe"
>>
>>73563856
And when I suggest they stop being passive aggressive faggots, they just say "anon dats not our way"
Fuck, we need to deport these aqua mexicans. At least the latinos have machismo and the slavic migrants are blunt
>>
>>73563856
>>73563951
Maybe because they were afraid to lose their jobs more than anything else, especially they're in a foreign country? There's not really enough context to justify a refusal to do a job, unless you mention that it is not part of your job.
>>
>>73564035
Lol but it wasn't
They asked some scrawny Flip IT guys and some Fllipino secretaries to unload a fucking truck.
A manager asked me too, but I outright said it wasn't part of my job and refused.
I passed the loading bay a bit later and they were all complaining to each other and shit talking the manager
>>
>>73564104
I'd say they just did that to make them more industrious than they really are. But personally, I wouldn't complain about it too much.
>>
>>73563951
being confrontational is not really in our nature, anon, just like most asians.
>>
>>73564599
Don't you have armed guards station in every store? Seems a little confrontational to me
>>
>>73564664
>Don't you have armed guards station in every store?
Not really. Only establishments that can afford them have them (city-based ones). Even then, some of them aren't really armed (can't afford guns).
>>
>>73563856
They're race of Cucks, there's a reason they're called Filipinos, literally named from random Spanish king, its in their nature to be servile, and complain like nigger behind their master back
>>73564599
You're not Asian, stop pretending to be one
>>
File: 1491709805227.jpg (623KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491709805227.jpg
623KB, 1080x1080px
>>73563951
>aqua mexicans
>>
>>73564950
>Let me tell you the story of my people
Don't you have to prep Jamal for your wife Nigel?
>>
>>73565083
he sounds like a mentally unstable flip hapa desu.
>>
One of them took over as manager at the KFC in my town and now only Flips work there and the manager refuses to hire non-flips.

Pretty sure that shit isn't allowed but whatever
>>
>>73565131
I noticed this too in a Burger King in San Francisco, all the workers are flips (although we thought they were latinos at first).
>>
>>73563856
flips are the worst orientals.

In terms of Asians with slanted eyes they are the worst asians.

They're the niggers of the Mongoloid race.
>>
>>73565199
cannot be more miserble than us
we are next philippine
>>
>>73565493
no you guys are cute
CUTE!!
>>
>>73567018
Don't talk to me fat pig
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.