[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the greatest civilization ever? Is it China?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Whats the greatest civilization ever? Is it China?
>>
>>73559120

Define greatest
>>
>>73559120
chinese are subhumans
>>
Whats so great about china? Because they have a lot of people and tall buildings?
>>
>>73559120
Poland
>>
>>73559120
Canada
>>
File: IMG_5949.png (245KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5949.png
245KB, 580x435px
>>73559311
By far the longest-running civilization. Also, its inventions are insanely numerous, which Europeans liked to take and build upon.
>>
File: 20170210115556345.jpg790x600.jpg (42KB, 517x620px) Image search: [Google]
20170210115556345.jpg790x600.jpg
42KB, 517x620px
>>73559120
most qt'est sure but why greatest?
>>
>>73559409
>By far the longest-running civilization.
All civilizations evolve, China was just heavily isolated and incredibly large so it had it's own microcosm were culture changed very little

>Also, its inventions are insanely numerous, which Europeans liked to take and build upon.
Well for most of history over a fourth of all people in the world lived in China so one would hope so
>>
>>73559521
You trying to undermine Chinese accomplishment?
>>
>>73559311
One of the oldest civilizations, one of the most organized and cultured, lots of inventions, some of the best food and theyve always been an economic powerhouse without fail until the late 19th century and theyre going through a resurgence right now.
>>
I agree with OP because for the past few millennia, China has contributed to civilization more than most other nations. It has been unified since the days of the Han Dynasty (around the time of Rome's empire) with the brief exception of the warring states period. During this time, China invented a great many things, including guns, paper, printing, crossbows, gunpowder, eyeglasses, and silk (silkmoths were domesticated in china). There's a reason why it's the oldest of the great powers, which is due to it's massive amount of resources combined with a good climate and fertile lands which allowed for the population to boom there early on in history. The only nations I think that have ever rivalled China's contributions to civilization are Greece, Italy (including Rome), France, Britain, Germany, Russia, the Mesopotamian civilizations, Egypt, the Arab caliphates, Persia, and the United States
>>
>>73559120
t. Xiao Zhang
>>
i hate those asian parasites here
>>
>>73559120
Was*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.