[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some questions about /pol/ and /int/..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: secret hat.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
secret hat.gif
3MB, 400x400px
So as far as I can tell most /int/ellectually challenged users are either nordic, russian, or shitskin and only a few americans.

So I got to ask how do you feel about /pol/s blatant and pointless racism?
I don't mean the whole nazi meme, I mean how most of them seem to think black people are all complete animals, all Latino people are drug dealers or monkeys, and qt asian girls are just gooks, don't even get me started on their "le evil jew boogieman"

I really like /pol/ but I feel like I'm not ignorant or stupid enough to go along with their lack of understanding on how different cultures really are. I've rarely met anyone that fits their narrative, other then a few black people, but I've also met and seen some pretty great black people too, at least enough to disprove what most users of /pol/ say.
>>
>>73553730
Is it because /pol/ got cucked once by a non white?
>>
>>73553730
nordic countries at least were like 99,9% white until the 1980s or so

so anybody black is not just black but also first, second, maybe third-generation african, which is a tremendously bigger difference than the one between white and black american. Then the other countries you're mentioning have either huge social divides between their ethnicities (white russians vs churkam) or they're so completely monolithic that any outsider looks like a freak

in my experience even the most hardcore "different genes for different continents" people here don't care about the actual skin color if they find out someone non-white is adopted, even speaking the language without an accent is typically enough to get you completely accepted
>>
>>73555367
Huh?

I'm not really talking about not accepting other people I more talking about hate for an entire race.
>>
>>73553730
>how do you feel about /pol/s blatant and pointless racism?
i feel it should be contained there or else it will spill to /v/, /b/, /int/, all of it
those autist dorks are serious about their autism. so why not give them a board where they can frolick around and not leave out of?
>I really like /pol/
then you have to go back
>>
>>73557066
>then you have to go back
>using a /pol/ meme
I like /pol/ when it does things like get presidents elected, raid streams, reveal the truth on recent news and capture flags, but other wise it's nearly always shill threads or posts about how the white race is superior to everything, dispute being neckbeards and not understanding how genetics work.
>>
>>73557384
>raid streams...capture flags
underage b&
>>
>>73557384
>/pol/ had an impact on trump's election
love this meme
>>
>>73553730
>a few americans
Are you taking the piss? Every second flag is from burgerland
>>
>>73557521
I guess I just don't notice it, because I'm a burger too.
>>
>>73557419
Hwndu was pretty top tier, in terms of giggles here.
>>73557461
me too
>>
File: 1491411267033.jpg (133KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491411267033.jpg
133KB, 599x399px
I would unironically support killing of all non europeans
>>
>>73558826
in Europe*, but killing all A*abs worldwide would be even better idea
>>
>>73556403
>/pol/tard plain doesn't understand an indirect answer
kek
>>
Read Evola
>>
>how do you feel about /pol/s blatant and pointless racism?
funny mix of americans being who they really are deep down (racist and misogynous) and young men striking out against a society that has marginalised them through the internet where they have the power and knowledge.

by the time governments take control of the internet the same way they control everything else it'll probably fizzle out. you can only really be a bitter, hateful bigot safely by being anonymous.
>>
File: 1410445283223.png (161KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
1410445283223.png
161KB, 635x349px
>>73553730
>So I got to ask how do you feel about /pol/s blatant and pointless racism?
I feel most /pol/ users have some serious issues. They're no different than the radicals they claim to hate. They shut themselves in their own communities (for instance, /pol/ or tumblr), they talk how bad the other one is, using strawmen (or strawgenderless people) or several other fallacies.

I feel kind of bad, because they are mostly smart people, but they definitely choose to be illogical and never look past beyond their ideology. The only kind of research they seem to do, is the one in which they look for ways to validate their preconceptions.

>tl;dr: /pol/lacks are as mentally challenged as their tumblr counterparts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.