[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are Scandinavians partially Slavic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

File: GLL0M9y.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
GLL0M9y.png
854KB, 986x1118px
How are Scandinavians partially Slavic?
>>
>>73540362
>aryan
>haplogroup
Fucking retard
>>
>>73540362
>Spain and Ireland are almost the same
Interesting, some irishmen like Colin Farrell could pass for spaniards.
>>
File: Balaresque.gif (302KB, 2120x2344px) Image search: [Google]
Balaresque.gif
302KB, 2120x2344px
>>73540362
Shit map

Here is an actual one
>>
>>73540362
it's interesting because it tells us that Proto-scandinavians/Aryans(Slavs) mixing happened after Finns were formed as a result of Proto-scandinavians/Uralic nomads mixing.
>>
>>73540792
No, Finnish I1 was just isolated.
>>
>>73540436
It is practically Slavic, European R1a spread from Corded Ware and Poles are the most direct descendants of Corded Ware as it encompassed the area of modern Poland and Poles haven't moved at all since.
>>
>>73540362

We aren't, just Slavs living here. Only 40% of the population has Haplogroup I1.
>>
File: R1a_migration_map.jpg (309KB, 1600x631px) Image search: [Google]
R1a_migration_map.jpg
309KB, 1600x631px
>>73540362
R1a isnt exclusively slavic, slavs didnt even exist as a group before the time of christ, meanwhile R1a is thousands of years old. The Corded Ware mixed with Bell Beaker and pre indo european folk in central europe and scandinavia and the end result was germanic speaking people
>>
>>73544907
>>73540942
>>
How the fuck are we THIS Nordic?
>>
File: R1a_Europe_dates.png (356KB, 1022x637px) Image search: [Google]
R1a_Europe_dates.png
356KB, 1022x637px
>>73545044
What are you getting at here? Are you one of these children that connect thousands of years old haplogroups to one modern ethno-linguistic group?

Pro tip: R1a samples in Scandinivia are actually older than any found in Poland, by some estimations by even 600 years.

R1a has existed since over 20,000BC and slavs dont even appear until 400AD. Try to think criticlly instead of by memes
>>
>>73545253
>Are you one of these children that connect thousands of years old haplogroups to one modern ethno-linguistic group
In Europe it peaks in Slavs, so it obviously has most to do with them out of all other ethnic groups in Europe.
>R1a samples in Scandinivia are actually older than any found in Poland, by some estimations by even 600 years
Perhaps out of the ones excavated so far, there's no way R1a in Scandinavia predates R1a in Poland though.
>>
>>73540513
Something something iberian tribes settling in Ireland and Wales
>>
File: -ALhiG7WYe8.jpg (289KB, 1268x804px) Image search: [Google]
-ALhiG7WYe8.jpg
289KB, 1268x804px
>>73545482
>In Europe it peaks in Slavs, so it obviously has most to do with them out of all other ethnic groups in Europe
It has to do with every single people that carries it you idiot. But since it peaks in slavs that means that all R1a is slavic now? How fucking ignorant can you push yourself to be to enforce a meme.

So now all people with R1b are irish because it peaks there? The Chadic african people are irish right, because they have amounts of R1b. Never mind R1b and R1a are over 25,000 years old, it peaks in Ireland today so it's all irish now.

The R1a subclades in Scandiniva arent even the same as those in Poland and slavic countries. If only they labeled them differently idiots like you wouldnt get confused and start connecting a linguistic group that appeared after the time of christ with a haplogroup older than the advent of farming

>Perhaps out of the ones excavated so far, there's no way R1a in Scandinavia predates R1a in Poland though.
That's an assumption. Here I can do it too. There's no way R1a in Scandinavia predates R1a in Argentina, that's just whats been excavated.
>>
>>73545700
>It has to do with every single people that carries it you
Obviously, but it has most to do with the populaton that carries it at the highest frequency.
>ut since it peaks in slavs that means that all R1a is slavic now
No, just that all modern European R1a dominated populations are Slavic.
>So now all people with R1b are irish because it peaks there
No, it means that those that have almost exclusively R1b influence (and R1b-like auDNA) should be somewhat like the Irish.
>The R1a subclades in Scandiniva arent even the same as those in Poland and slavic countries
I never said that, however they branched off of each other around modern Poland so they (future Scandinavian R1a carriers) probably looked like modern Slavs do at the time.
>There's no way R1a in Scandinavia predates R1a in Argentina, that's just whats been excavated
That's just retarded and in no way comparable. R1a came from the steppe and must've crossed Poland to arrive in Scandinavia.
>>
>>73545982

Slavophilia is a mental illness.

Finns, not Slavs are the most Corded Ware. We just got a haplogroup upgrade from the shitty cuck R1a to N1c.

Slavs are swampniggers from Belarus.
>>
File: HaakEtAlpage23Crop.jpg (268KB, 625x546px) Image search: [Google]
HaakEtAlpage23Crop.jpg
268KB, 625x546px
>>73545982
Holy fuck I dont even know where to begin with your post there are so many errors here.

Also I have no clue why you created this thread. You already have your anser, the R1a is not from slavs but then you get upset by this answer and start claiming that all R1a is slavic somehow because it peaks in them today.

>No, it means that those that have almost exclusively R1b influence (and R1b-like auDNA) should be somewhat like the Irish.
No that's not true at all. Autosomal dna are completely separate. Spain has high R1b as well and is more closely related to Mediterranean neighbors than the Irish. There are a million other examples of this

>I never said that, however they branched off of each other around modern Poland so they (future Scandinavian R1a carriers) probably looked like modern Slavs do at the time.
Actually Scandinavians have the highest amount of Corded Ware Yamnaya autosomal Dna, Also autosomal samples taken from Bronze age germans with R1a has shown a 75 percent west european 25 east european mix
>>
File: Samples.png (88KB, 764x820px) Image search: [Google]
Samples.png
88KB, 764x820px
>>73545186
This is Bullshit we're around 70-80% R1b

The map of Eupedia is based on various DNA sample from various agencies, they used people claiming French ancestry but didn't verify their ancestry

Pic related is a few of the samples

Look at the names and locations and try to not laugh
>>
>>73545982
>That's just retarded and in no way comparable. R1a came from the steppe and must've crossed Poland to arrive in Scandinavia
How do you know it didnt come through Finland?

Matching the dates that actually makes more sense, it appear first by the russian finnish border than in scandiniva and germany and then Poland. N1c carrying people could've then entered the area and lowered the R1a percentage. The subclades of R1a in Finland and Scandinavia are also similar>>73545700 This theory actually has more evidence for it than from coming through Poland as of now
>>
>>73545982
Also here is autosomal analysis of a corded ware yamnaya person

A perfect East european/West european split.

He looks genetically more like a German than a Slav or west european in this respect.
>>
>>73540942
>>73540792
>>73545482
>>73545982
Supposedly """slavic""" Bronze age Corded Ware German with haplogroup R1a

70 percent Northwest european, hmmm yeah very slavic...
>>
File: 1458918491842.png (157KB, 617x589px) Image search: [Google]
1458918491842.png
157KB, 617x589px
>>73546400
>Finns, not Slavs are the most Corded Ware
You don't even believe that yourself.
>>73546429
>No that's not true at all. Autosomal dna are completely separate. Spain has high R1b as well and is more closely related to Mediterranean neighbors than the Irish
That's because Spaniards mixed with swarthy indigenous Iberians and later populations to have migrated into the area like Moors. And yes, certain auDNA does correlate with R1b-M269 expansion in Europe, which Irish and Scots and other isolated R1b populations with minimal intermingling have the most of.
>Actually Scandinavians have the highest amount of Corded Ware Yamnaya autosomal Dna
This is bullshit, East Europeans such as Finns and Balts have most Yamnaya auDNA.
>The subclades of R1a in Finland and Scandinavia are also similar
Retarded meme map, 80% of Finnish R1a is non-Z284 and the ones that are obviously came from Sweden.
>>
>>73546580
So we're celts n shit?
>>
>>73546827

Yamna were ancestral to both NW and NE Europeans not a mix of them.

>>73546912

It's not a matter of belief but facts.
>>
>>73546400
>Finns are the most Corded Ware
not true at all
>>
>>73546978
>Celts
European R1b is Hittie-Trojan in origin, and since Gauls were described as Nordic-looking they were most likely I1

The relative contributions to modern European populations of Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Neolithic farmers from the Near East have been intensely debated. Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men. Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via ANATOLIA during the Neolithic. Taken with evidence on the origins of other haplogroups, this indicates that most European Y chromosomes originate in the Neolithic expansion. This reinterpretation makes Europe a prime example of how technological and cultural change is linked with the expansion of a Y-chromosomal lineage, and the contrast of this pattern with that shown by maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA suggests a unique role for males in the transition.

Look at this :

http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000285
https://aleximreh.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/r1b-the-fire-peoples/
https://vieilleeurope.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/the-hittites-r1b-chariots-iron-the-first-indo-euro-writing/
>>
>>73546912
>That's because Spaniards mixed with swarthy indigenous Iberians and later populations
Now you're getting it! Their y-dna is irrelevant and more important is the geography and who they mixed with, very good you're learning if only slowly.

>This is bullshit, East Europeans such as Finns and Balts have most Yamnaya auDNA.
According to the Harvard Genetics lab study they do not, the Norwegians do.

>Retarded meme map, 80% of Finnish R1a is non-Z284 and the ones that are obviously came from Sweden.
Sorry that science upsets you

Also see
>>73546905
>>73546827
>>73546673

Note picrel and how the Bell beaker german and Corded ware are similar as well

>>73547068
Exactly, that's what his ancestry shows
>>
>>73547119

We have only 5-10% Asian admixture and of the rest about 70-80% is Corded Ware.
>>
>>73547308
>Now you're getting it! Their y-dna is irrelevant and more important is the geography and who they mixed with
Nice job ignoring the rest of my post.
>certain auDNA does correlate with R1b-M269 expansion in Europe, which Irish and Scots and other isolated R1b populations with minimal intermingling have the most of.
>>73547308
>Sorry that science upsets you
What science? There is no R1a-Z284 in Finland apart from the West Coast, and even there it's only 1/4 of the total R1a and a fairly young arrival.
>>
>>73547470
Can I asks you though, do you still believe R1a in scandinivia is slavic after what I showed? Even after seeing that the Yamnaya had more west european than east european ancestry, even after I showed you that Norwegians have more yamnaya ancestry than slavs and even after I showed you the Corded Ware Germans with R1a were 70 percent west european and older samples of R1a have been found in both Scandiniva and Germany than in Poland? For some reason I suspect you will still barf all over 4chan saying that R1a is slavic.
>>
>>73547740
>Even after seeing that the Yamnaya had more west european even after I showed you that Norwegians have more yamnaya ancestry than slavs
South Yamnaya (which Norwegians were compared to) were dark R1b carriers and therefore ancestral to Western Europeans, North Yamnaya differed from them quite significantly.
> and even after I showed you the Corded Ware Germans with R1a were 70 percent west european
That was obviously after intermingling with the locals.
>older samples of R1a have been found in both Scandiniva and Germany than in Poland
That's only due to the lack of excavations.
>>
>>73548163

Your beloved Poles and other Slavshits are swarthy as hell
>>
File: pole.jpg (110KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
pole.jpg
110KB, 1000x665px
>>73548348
You've obviously never been to Poland.
>>
>>73548455

Why don't you fuck off to Poland or Russia?

You're a disgrace to your ancestors.
>>
>>73548597
How so? Scandinavianist Finns don't get told to fuck off to Sweden or Germany. Besides, I'm not even pro-Slav, I'm neutral and give credit where it's due, rather than sucking up to either Germanics or Slavs.
>>
>>73548801
>How so? Scandinavianist Finns don't get told to fuck off to Sweden or Germany
This is probably the greatest irony of all here, you get applauded for sucking up to Swedes but even pretentiously sucking up to non-Germanics is bad.
>>
>>73548801

Bullshit. You're always praising Slavs. You're a snake that should have been aborted if your mother knew what a traitor to your people you would be, unless she taught you to be one.
>>
>>73549035
>You're always praising Slavs
No, I'm not.
>what a traitor to your people you would be
How am I a traitor? I only do this in response to Germanic supremacists because, like Finns, Slavs too have been subject to their lies, namely Poles. Non-Russian Slavs are natural allies to us, unlike Germanics.
>>
>>73549247

Poles do not like Finns. No Slavs do. These people are our enemies. They consider you pathetic and weak for defending them and laugh at you.
You can post all day long about Germanics and that's fine but you cross the line when defending Slavs.
>>
>>73549247
>>73549486
Poles hate finns, only bydlos like us the rest calls us finnchurian mongolids.
>>
>>73549247
>>73549486
>>73549638
>Poles hate Finns
What new meme is this
>>
>>73549486
>Poles do not like Finns.

>No Slavs do.

I only hate Martti Ahtisaari
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.