[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I will remind them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: West Germany vs East Germany.png (3MB, 2383x747px) Image search: [Google]
West Germany vs East Germany.png
3MB, 2383x747px
Today I will remind them.
>>
>>73531982
its because the east is a poor shithole full of white trash
similar to poland
>>
>>73531982
If there is one thing the GDR did right it was how they dealt with immigration. When people came here to learn and work, they made sure they fucking left when their time was up.
Only permanent immigrants from there we got are Vietnamese, Russians and Poles aka. the best immigrants this country has.
>>
>>73532049
they got immigrants from other communist countries too
but most of them were white countries anyway

there was no need for much more workers like in the booming west since everyone had a job
>>
>>73532049
Viets are great in Pooland too desu.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZgxE8WOvOmHNfMpv1otPxQ/videos

they even speak Polish
>>
>>73532082
>there was no need for much more workers like in the booming west
The West also had no need for most of the immigrant workers it took in.
>>
>>73532145
>The West also had no need for most of the immigrant workers it took in.
except it had
thats why thousands of southern europeans and turks were invited
>>
>>73532170
>and turks were invited
>Zunächst reagierte die Bundesregierung jedoch zurückhaltend auf das Angebot. Arbeitsminister Theodor Blank lehnte ein Abkommen ab, da er aufgrund der religiös-kulturellen Distanz zwischen türkischen Gastarbeiten und Einheimischen Konflikte befürchtete.[10] Anton Sabel, Präsident der Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsvermittlung, erklärte im September 1960 gegenüber dem Arbeitsministerium, arbeitsmarktpolitisch sei momentan keine Vereinbarung mit der Türkei notwendig.
>https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwerbeabkommen_zwischen_der_Bundesrepublik_Deutschland_und_der_T%C3%BCrkei

We invited the Italians, the Greeks and Spaniards. We didn't want the Turks, and they were forced on us by the trans-atlantic big brother.
>>
>>73531982
Gründschüle??
>>
>>73532254
That is what you get when you start a world war against the human race.
twice
>>
>>73532481
Then don't complain when we make you swallow the same medicine.
>>
>>73532527
your women swallow arab semen
>>
>>73532555
I'd return the insult but for you turks that'd be a improvement.
>>
>>73532587
arabs were the dogs of turks
germans are the dogs of arabs
>>
>>73532614
Thats why your country and its kikeslave president sucks Saudi cock so much these days, I'm sure.
Arab made you watch while they fucked your wives and you converted to their religion for the privilige.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.