[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear whito piggu how does it feel to know you're all products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Dear whito piggu how does it feel to know you're all products created by the great Yakub(praise be his melanen). We wuz scientists and shit and gave birth to the whitto devils who were in caves and eating raw meat, running butt naked and shit. Even now the white devil in europe still has the savage gene, he refuses to wear clothes like a normal human, the white man cannot function in a society so the great Yakub(praise be his melanen) was forced to excile you to europe where you were free to live like the savages you are. Even moses failed to civilise you. You should be thankful to the mighty Yakub(praise be his melanen) for creating you devils but instead you turned on us like the savages you are
>>
>>73531558
>You should be thankful to the mighty Yakub(praise be his melanen)
Isn't Yakub the villain of his mythology though? As far as I remember he created whitey to destroy the negroid race, I don't know how you can hate whites and still praise that guy.
Unless you blame us for not doing a good enough job of it. In which case, we're genuinly sorry, believe me.
>>
File: 1472826900417.gif (3MB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1472826900417.gif
3MB, 200x211px
>>73531558
>>
>>73531662
Im Greek
>>
File: farakhan.png (233KB, 439x399px) Image search: [Google]
farakhan.png
233KB, 439x399px
>Tfw you will never be accepted by the le honourable bow tie man
>>
File: 1492065823645.png (150KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1492065823645.png
150KB, 600x465px
>>73532031
>>
>>73532031
is that kendrick? he's fat as fuck now
>>
>>73531558
That Yakub fanfic is pretty good 2bh.
>>
>Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas
>>
>>73533096
Harambe confirmed as caucasian?
>>
>yakub created us as superior to the negro
Based Yakub, praise his melanin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.