[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can parents really kick sons out? That's not really accepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

can parents really kick sons out?

That's not really accepted here, judges understand that parents can't kick their sons even when they're older than 18 because they recognize that what the kid is today is result of their parents raising
>>
I mean in the USA
>>
>>73526915
Even in the rest of the world, when you turn 18 or 21 they have no legal obligation to keep you I think.
>>
>>73526902
legally, yes. and it does happen to some kids. usually 18 year olds only get kicked out if they're being shitty though (getting in trouble, being a NEET, etc.)
>>
>>73526951
not here

t. law student
>>
>>73526960
Parents have an obligation to keep you as long as you want ?
>>
>>73526915
Why do you care, dude? Honest question.
>>
>>73526975
yup, even grandparents IIRC
>>73526976
Just curious, usa's culture is a bit absurd at times I thought maybe it was only a movies meme
>>
>Brazilian parents are can't even kick NEET child out of the house

Lmao what a dumb shithole
>>
>>73526999
>yup, even grandparents IIRC
That's crazy, tanguy's have it easy in brazil
>>
>>73527004
it's all fault of the parents shitty creation tbqhwy
>>
>>73526902
Legally yes, though it doesn't happen very often. Usually it happens if the kid is being a low life criminal or junkie or something like other anon said. Other times it happens if the parents are just shitty people but this is fairly rare.
>>
>>73527033
how often it happens to innocent NEETs?
>>
>>73526902
i have a friend who is getting kicked out when he turns 18 unless he goes to college, gets a job, or joins the military. parents are afraid of having leech kids
>>
>>73527053
Couldn't tell you really, I was NEET for about a year after high school till my parents forced me to start going to school or getting a job, they never explicitly threatened to kick me out though.

Still sucks though, I'm too autistic to function well in the real world.
>>
>>73526902

Once you're 18/21 (depending on the country) they can kick you out if they want. I met these parents whose adopted daughter run away and they have the obligation to keep the searching because they could end in jail for not being taking care of her, their lawyer and the police told them they are not responsible for her runaway but they can't stop looking for her before she turns 18.

At least I'm not getting kicked, my dad told me that he would kill me instead of letting me become a useless cunt, how kind of him.
>>
>>73527026
>d-dindu nuffin
Kys you worthless neet >>>/r9k/
>>
File: IMG_0253.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.png
211KB, 327x316px
>A Brazilian will LITERALLY go to jail if their child is a 30 year old neckbeard living in the basement and they tell them to go get a job

Can't make this shit up
>>
Till 16 but they have to pay for alternative housing till 18 after 18 they're still obligated to pay for college until 21 when you reach the age of financial maturity. After that the kid is basically on his/her own.
>>
>>73527103
Right, normie, you can go back to kikebook
>>73527110
more like for throwing away the shit they made like it never happened
>>73527124
netherlands doesn't really count don't you have welfare?
>>
>>73527163
Yes welfare.
18, 19 or 20 years: € 237,61
21 years till retirement: € 962,63
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (74KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
74KB, 592x492px
>>73527163
Maybe their child is a piece of shit because the government forces them to financially provide for them until they die.

This has got to be the most retarded law I have ever heard.
>>
>>73527240
kek you know i'm right

just raise your kid right, he can't be an asshole that way and have real dreams
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (27KB, 150x136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
27KB, 150x136px
>>73527276
>Tell your child to do chores around the house
>Child refuses and the Brazilian police arrests you

This is why your country is actually so shit. No sense of individualism.
>>
>>73526902
My mother used to do kickboxing so we were indeed kicked a lot (jokingly and for corporal punishment) during my youth.
It made me developed a fetish of being kicked by women, which luckily enough my club has plenty of.
Only form of pain that arouses me.
>>
>>73527364
>raise a shitty human being
>think you can just throw it out away
>>
I had a Canadian friend living in the basement of her father's house in a nice suburb of Montreal attending community college. They also had a nice property at some lake and her father made her pay rent. So she had to work, too.

I think she later moved in with her mom in another part of the city.

Guess who is not getting any visit at the nursing home later.
>>
File: IMG_0256.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>73527377
If you raise a shitty human being, you should in fact be OBLIGATED to throw it away.
>>
>>73527420
kek

can people be kicked out in germany?
>>
>>73527420
I think when she threatened to leave he tried to dismiss it, that he just wanted to save the money to teach her a lesson and give it back later but she didn't buy it and left anyway.
>>
>>73527470
Well, he also married a FOB post-wall Chinese and housed her two sons. I think all of this was her idea. He was a big turbocuck.
>>
>>73527420
This is actually how it works in the US, and rightfully so. Parents are not obligated to keep providing for their children after they turn 18, but they are certainly m motivated to take care of them after that because they will need to rely on their children to take care of them in old age.

Having a law actually barring parents from ever kicking their children out of the house is pure insanity.
>>
>>73527490
Your parents have to support you until you have finished your first apprenticeship/college degree. You can even sue them for negligence.
>>
File: 1461504875469.jpg (41KB, 430x290px) Image search: [Google]
1461504875469.jpg
41KB, 430x290px
>>73526902
>can parents really kick sons out?

Yes, but why would any parent kick out their son if they know they have no place to go/can't afford to live on their own?

In general most parents want nothing less then to see their son leave at the age of 18 but it would be unreasonable for many to expect to financially support themselves at that age (without gibsmedats from the government).

>t. 25yo live with parent
>>
Yes. I got kicked out when I was 19.
>>
My parents don't want me to move out. Everytime I bring it up they practically beg me not to.
>>
>get raped at 5
>sexual abuse continues until your uncle/dad/mom stop finding you hot
>you never report it
>live life as a walking soulless corpse
>then you're homeless at 18

such is life in soviet america
>>
>>73526902
Here, definitely. I suppose that's what happens to the kids who have neither gotten a job, or successfully manipulated their parents into loving them, when they turn 19 and haven't started uni.
>>
>>73530780
>get raped at 5
>you report it
>live life with cash won from suing your relative
>then you're homeowner at 18

such is life in soviet america
>>
>>73530893
>get raped at 5
>you report it
>your relatives find you
>get shot

such is life and death in soviet america
>>
Back in my day your parents didn't kick you out, they just became so feeble that you that you were able to conquer the house from them. From then on, it was your house and they merely lived with you.
>>
My studies haven't gone well, my dad has often said he'll throw me soon out, I'm 19.

Well I guess he's right
>>
>>73530953
>get raped at 5
>you report it
>your relatives find you
>get shot
>police proceed to shoot a black man in the area and close the case as "Robbery gone wrong"

such is life and death in soviet america
>>
>>73526902
They're kicking their retirement savings out
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.