[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do negroes tend to be more violent than any other people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2978.png (490KB, 497x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2978.png
490KB, 497x506px
Why do negroes tend to be more violent than any other people? Is there anything that doesn't piss them off? Most negroes I've met in my lifetime has never EVER said something that didn't came out of anger, whenever you have some light conversation with negroes, they just speak about some guy from the block who pisses them off because they probably ain't OG and shiet. Even a weeb negro I knew back in Spokane USA keeps asking for a fistfight with two of my white fellow because he kept losing at Street Fighter arcade game.

I have NEVER met a negro who was chill enough or fun to be around, they always give this "from the hood" vibe. I'm not trying to be racist but seriously why can't negro people calm their tits?
>>
Niggers in the US were bred for their strength rather than intelligence. Who needs smarts when all you have to do is pick cotton and do manual labor?
>>
I can't speak for everyone but the negros I have met aren't so bad. The guys mainly play basketball and the girls mainly watch anime.
>>
>>73500500
Shit ethics and culture for the American ones
>>
> thread about blacks
> 3 americans and a brazilian show up
Hmm
>>
That explains why in Brazil there are 60 thousands murders a year.

It's honestly scary to think that you live next to such a place.
>>
University niggers are smart and hard working.
Somalis who came here as refugees are shit
>>
>>73500571
Speaking of, I recently found out that the word "nigger" is just a direct translation for black people from the word "neger". Why do they have to get so offended if nigger is just another word for black?
>>
>>73500500
High testosterone, low intelligence.
>>
>>73500703
They were bred for their strength rather than intelligence my friend

They call each other "nigga" but don't like "nigger" because muh slavery even though no of them lived through it.
>>
>>73500573
But negroes who were basketball players in the US tends to get violent especially on street hoops. I seriously thought it was normal that these negroes were namecalling each other with occassional light banters until it just gets way too violent with two of them chest bumping against one another and shit finally goes down.
>>
>>73500500
I dunno man I've met p chill darkies. Anecdotal evidence, exceptions to the rule all that I know I know. Just, y'know, I've met some. Didn't like 'em, but that's the racism talking

Maybe it's the greater levels of testosterone they have or something? Something intrinsic to the negro neurochemistry that makes them fly off the handle easier? Kinda like how women literally have a harder time calming down after an argument because their brain keeps pumping aggression chemicals for longer.
>>
>>73500783
>They call each other "nigga" but don't like "nigger"

More like if they don't like how you pronounce the word, you're getting a knuckle sandwich.
>>
>>73500836
While I would love to say only the Afro Americans were the only people who tends to be violent, I'm afraid I couldn't say the same based on my experience in UK, France, and Netherlands.

A negro bumped into me during my visit in Den Haag, never said sorry, and acted like it was all my fault. Some negro in Central London kept calling some shop owner a bloody wonka for some unknown reasons, and lots of negroes, gypsies, and whites are pickpocketing clueless tourists near Eiffel Tower in France, though the gypsies are much worse. Plainly horrifying to see.
>>
>>73500647
Lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.